Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How women have treated me in the workforce

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
1. I used to work at a restaurant, and there was a girl who was repulsed by me, one time she had to hand me some drinks to give to a customer, and our hands touched for like 1 second and she said "Stop trying to hold my hand" She then would stare at me on the street sometimes and get mad at me for no reason at work.

2. I used to work at a mall, and there was this girl who dyed her hair pink, she was polite to me at first, she had worked there for a few years, so when I was new she was showing me around teaching me. Within the Mall there is a lingerie store, we walked past it and I quickly condemned the store, especially how the mall was full of children. She suddenly changed saying aggressively "It's just underwear, DON'T TALK TO ME" she then always got mad at me relatively quickly if I didn't know something I was never taught. Then, at this mall, all the black women were always foul bitches, acting like they're a diamond surrounded by trillions of stones. The female managers were cruel and abusive, demeaning me and treating me like an idiot.

3. I used to be a cleaner for the gym I go to, and the cleaning manager foid was very abusive to me, she'd always scream at the top of her lungs, insulting me and slandering me. If I made ONE mistake she'd treat me as if I am a rat.

4. I was also a cleaner for a health support building, where my co-worker, a 50 year old green dyed hair obese foid treated me like an idiot, like I was stupid, yelled at me and got mad at me for bringing some food to work, despite the fact she did EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Maybe next time work in something that needs brains you wont find piss toilets there :feelsthink:

Maybe next time work in something that needs brains you wont find piss toilets there :feelsthink:
they're more likely to be hired these days and hello federal agent

Nah the Jews are shoving foids into STEM and other brainy fields for diversity points even if they are unqualified braindead bimbos

Nah the Jews are shoving foids into STEM and other brainy fields for diversity points even if they are unqualified braindead bimbos
Funny you say this, one of the black bitches I had to mentor at work spoke to me on radio saying the vaccum cleaner wasn't working, I go over, and she didn't even have it plugged in. What a retard.

Just tell her she smells like an ashtray