Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You should’ve seen how this cute white foid acted when I was buying my plushies, and they wonder why we hate society

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
Went into the store, I grabbed me 3 cute animal plushies and didn’t give a fuck, I have nothing to lose. This cute white foid with glasses was so disgusted by me, she didn’t even wanna check me out, she sent me to the self check out machine after she finished checking out a old head nigger, she was joking and laughing with him but for me she was quiet and weirded out.

My autistic ass didn’t know how to use a cvs self check out machine so I asked for help, and while helping me she dropped one of my plushies out of fear of getting too close to me.

I bought 4, one fox for my sister, one leopard key chain plush for my mom, and two for me. I bought a leopard for me because they are the second most dangerous big cats just under tigers when it comes to which big cat kill the most humans every year, based leopard. And I bought a pig for me too because I feel like a disgusting pig so I should be cuddling with one.

I don’t give a shit about what anyone thinks about it, not anyone online or offline. But I am gonna hide the two I bought for myself because I don’t need to be told how weird I am or whatever. I have no regrets and I will buy more in the future.

Anyways how do I clean the damn things? Every website tells me something different.

Why don't you just order stuff online? Also, did you get the Minecraft pig least?

Not even plushymaxxing works on these whores. Brootal.

Well, we all have our own particular interests.
Me, I buy new shoes almost every month.

But, I’ll have to look into the plushies things.
I might like a plushy cat. I love cats but my shithole apartment doesn’t allow pets.

Went into the store, I grabbed me 3 cute animal plushies and didn’t give a fuck, I have nothing to lose. This cute white foid with glasses was so disgusted by me, she didn’t even wanna check me out, she sent me to the self check out machine after she finished checking out a old head nigger, she was joking and laughing with him but for me she was quiet and weirded out.

My autistic ass didn’t know how to use a cvs self check out machine so I asked for help, and while helping me she dropped one of my plushies out of fear of getting too close to me.

I bought 4, one fox for my sister, one leopard key chain plush for my mom, and two for me. I bought a leopard for me because they are the second most dangerous big cats just under tigers when it comes to which big cat kill the most humans every year, based leopard. And I bought a pig for me too because I feel like a disgusting pig so I should be cuddling with one.

I don’t give a shit about what anyone thinks about it, not anyone online or offline. But I am gonna hide the two I bought for myself because I don’t need to be told how weird I am or whatever. I have no regrets and I will buy more in the future.

Anyways how do I clean the damn things? Every website tells me something different.
Man Body GIF

My curry Stacylite cousin got me a dragon plushie for taking some stupid pictures with her. I like the look of it a lot save for the rainbow hair

Never felt less autistic before here :lul: :lul: :lul: