Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

people below 110 iq arent sentient

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Temp. Banned
-
I've talked to a few ppl over the last few years and i know their iqs roughly. Below 110 and you cannot have a conversation with them beyond shallow things and if you do talk about analytical things it's very slow and boring. They simply dont have the cognitive ability for it. My best friend on soycord who i talked to for a few months was probably around 120 and we could talk bout anything and had a very small amount of misunderstandings. We obviously didnt get along at times but that's normal.

I have 112 IQ, that is the average Jewish IQ in the Netherlands. @Copexodius Maximus
I have Jewish IQ.

Not sure about this i'm very average iq ( too naive for example and too trusting when it comes to trusting others )

But i have tons of inner monologue and created my own imginary world in my head where i live within and some niche interests relatively ( gothic architecture, creating animation, battle boarding ) so not sure if there's any correalation

I’ve got 92, so I guess I’m not sentient then. :feelscomfy:

I have 112 IQ, that is the average Jewish IQ in the Netherlands. @Copexodius Maximus
I have Jewish IQ.
I remember your shit post of being a bright eyed anime lover who went to Japan, only to get arrested for being brown. That’s when I knew your intelligence were above normal levels.

I have Jewish IQ.
112 isnt necessarily jewish iq its still normal iq for other races

I remember your shit post of being a bright eyed anime lover who went to Japan, only to get arrested for being brown. That’s when I knew your intelligence were above normal levels.
I am heading to Japan in 2 weeks to make this story a reality :blackpill:

112 isnt necessarily jewish iq its still normal iq for other races
In no country in this world (except maybe Israel) is 112 average IQ, its above average

For sandniggers it is
no its not

if you're a sandnigger it means youre smart relative to people of your race, not that you have jewish iq

jewish iq is characterized by a full scale iq of around 110 with a high verbal tilt (so like at least 115-120), so if you have that then maybe

In no country in this world (except maybe Israel) is 112 average IQ, its above average
its still in average range for nw euro whites and asians, even if its "above average"

Being Low IQ is as bad as being short or ugly, huge setback

I got <80, and I fall into the non-sentient category.

I took a somewhat legitimate iq test and got 110. https://caitiq.com this is the iq test for anyone interested. Its very close to a legitimate iq test taken by psychologists (WAIS). I have adhd so I struggled a lot with the time unfortunately since I would space out

Being Low IQ is as bad as being short or ugly, huge setback
God is a fucking cunt man, and he purposely gave some ugly men low iqs only to laugh at their pathetic existences.

Germany average IQ e.g. is 100, so 112 is definitely above average
nah germany is 100.7 so 101 roughly (important btw since loads of western countries are like 97-99). It would be very normal esp at gymnasiums

The best way to measure a person's intelligence is to quantify their abstract thinking.

Being able to hypothesize, to look for the deeper meaning behind an image, is a great sign of intelligence.

Most are unable to do so, and will focus on useless details that obstruct the debate, looking only for concrete reality such as the latest trends.

Average IQ in Israel is below 100 too. I think chinks are the highest IQ. It is logical, have you seen their damn writing system, you have to be a genius to understand that shit.

Donald Trump Hair GIF

The best way to measure a person's intelligence is to find out about the # of mates they've had up until now because
Women love intelligent men.

im not saying iq is the be all and end all but its a big factor in problems in communicating when below 110
Your iq is literally 64 what are you talking about? I swear to god why do people think they are smart and shit when they are nobody… I am the smartest person in here, I have taken multiple iq tests through out my life and it is anywhere from 198 to 210. Now beat that morons

I took a somewhat legitimate iq test and got 110. https://caitiq.com this is the iq test for anyone interested. Its very close to a legitimate iq test taken by psychologists (WAIS). I have adhd so I struggled a lot with the time unfortunately since I would space out
yea its somewhat legitimate for an online iq test and mogs mensa.gay and openpsychogay but wais still mogs hard. I got high iq on that due to my non verbal, working memory and processing speed, my verbal was my lowest score by far (nearly indicative of brain abnormalities but not quite because still close enough to my non verbal score)

Last edited:
Don’t worry boyo, I’ll be the one laughing soon when you get banned again for posting faggot shit.

@DarkStarDown
What are you talking about? Whenexactly did I post “faggot shit”?

IQ is cope. Women would always pick a dumb good looking man over a smart ugly man. IQ doesn't help you if you're an ugly subhuman.

For IQ to have a positive impact on your life, you need to be at least normie tier in looks.

The best way to measure a person's intelligence is to quantify their abstract thinking.

Being able to hypothesize, to look for the deeper meaning behind an image, is a great sign of intelligence.

Most are unable to do so, and will focus on useless details that obstruct the debate, looking only for concrete reality such as the latest trends.
Unfortunately, the people who are good at abstract thinking are the ones who are marginalized in society.