Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

people below 110 iq arent sentient

I am heading to Japan in 2 weeks to make this story a reality :blackpill:
Did you delete that original story? If so, that’s a tragedy, cause it’s a forum classic.

I've talked to a few ppl over the last few years and i know their iqs roughly. Below 110 and you cannot have a conversation with them beyond shallow things and if you do talk about analytical things it's very slow and boring. They simply dont have the cognitive ability for it. My best friend on soycord who i talked to for a few months was probably around 120 and we could talk bout anything and had a very small amount of misunderstandings. We obviously didnt get along at times but that's normal.

Does this mean in order to be properly NT, a sub-5 needs to have this IQ level in order to be good at charming people?

75 iq chad is probably railing one of your female siblings rn

Does this mean in order to be properly NT, a sub-5 needs to have this IQ level in order to be good at charming people?
I was talking more about analytical convos but you could say that to an extent. Even 100-105 with disproportionate charm and nt interests is ok, this is all if the environment is normal and not some low class place. Height also can influence how much iq you need (when you're sub 5 and short you really need talent that normies can see)

Last edited:
Did you delete that original story? If so, that’s a tragedy, cause it’s a forum classic.
Once upon a time, there was a young man named Gymlet. Gymlet was a brown-skinned individual with an insatiable love for Japanese culture and all things otaku. From anime to manga, he found solace and excitement in the vibrant world of Japan. Gymlet's dream was to visit the land of the rising sun, immerse himself in its culture, and connect with fellow enthusiasts.

After saving up diligently for years, Gymlet's dream was finally within reach. He booked a flight to Japan, eagerly anticipating the adventures that awaited him. His heart raced with excitement as he made his way to the airport, carrying a bag filled with his favorite anime merchandise and gifts for fellow otaku he hoped to meet on his journey.

However, fate had a cruel twist in store for Gymlet. As he entered the airport, his appearance caught the attention of some bystanders who, driven by fear and prejudice, mistakenly assumed he posed a threat. Chaos ensued as panic spread, and in the midst of the confusion, a security officer fired a shot, thinking he was averting a potential disaster.

Stunned and in agony, Gymlet fell to the ground, the pain searing through his body. Paramedics arrived swiftly and rushed him to the hospital. Miraculously, Gymlet survived his injuries, but his dream had been shattered. The incident left him scarred, both physically and emotionally.

Weeks later, as Gymlet's body healed, he found himself thrust into another unjust situation. The media sensationalized the airport incident, painting him as a dangerous individual. False accusations began to circulate, suggesting that Gymlet had malicious intentions. One particular rumor caught fire—a claim that he had been targeting women for harassment.

Gymlet, a man who had always respected and cherished the rights and well-being of others, was shocked and devastated by these allegations. It was an unjust smear on his character, a fabrication that threatened to tarnish his reputation forever.

Unable to return home due to the legal proceedings, Gymlet found himself caught up in a legal battle in Japan. The country he had longed to visit had become a place of imprisonment for him, albeit in a different way than he had ever imagined.

The wheels of justice turned slowly, and Gymlet clung to the hope that the truth would eventually prevail. In the depths of his confinement, he found solace in his love for otaku culture. He spent his days writing heartfelt letters to his fellow enthusiasts, sharing stories and experiences that celebrated the beauty of Japanese art and creativity.

As time passed, support for Gymlet grew. Advocacy groups, aware of the injustice he faced, rallied to his cause. They fought tirelessly to bring attention to the truth and overturn the false narrative that had been thrust upon him.

Eventually, the evidence emerged, proving beyond doubt that Gymlet was innocent of the alleged harassment. The world's gaze turned to Japan, demanding justice and calling for an end to the wrongful imprisonment of an innocent man.

With mounting pressure, the Japanese legal system had no choice but to reevaluate Gymlet's case. The truth shone through the darkness, and finally, after a long and arduous battle, Gymlet was exonerated of all charges.

The world rejoiced as Gymlet's name was cleared, and the truth was restored. Gymlet emerged from his ordeal a changed man, carrying the scars of injustice but also the strength and resilience that come from overcoming adversity.

With newfound determination, Gymlet dedicated himself to fighting prejudice and discrimination. He used his own experience as a rallying cry, shedding light on the injustices faced by people of all backgrounds. His voice became a beacon of hope and change, inspiring others to stand against hate and ignorance.

You're 100% right. The reason why normies are normies is because they lack sentience with their 80 and below IQ

Once upon a time, there was a young man named Gymlet. Gymlet was a brown-skinned individual with an insatiable love for Japanese culture and all things otaku. From anime to manga, he found solace and excitement in the vibrant world of Japan. Gymlet's dream was to visit the land of the rising sun, immerse himself in its culture, and connect with fellow enthusiasts.

After saving up diligently for years, Gymlet's dream was finally within reach. He booked a flight to Japan, eagerly anticipating the adventures that awaited him. His heart raced with excitement as he made his way to the airport, carrying a bag filled with his favorite anime merchandise and gifts for fellow otaku he hoped to meet on his journey.

However, fate had a cruel twist in store for Gymlet. As he entered the airport, his appearance caught the attention of some bystanders who, driven by fear and prejudice, mistakenly assumed he posed a threat. Chaos ensued as panic spread, and in the midst of the confusion, a security officer fired a shot, thinking he was averting a potential disaster.

Stunned and in agony, Gymlet fell to the ground, the pain searing through his body. Paramedics arrived swiftly and rushed him to the hospital. Miraculously, Gymlet survived his injuries, but his dream had been shattered. The incident left him scarred, both physically and emotionally.

Weeks later, as Gymlet's body healed, he found himself thrust into another unjust situation. The media sensationalized the airport incident, painting him as a dangerous individual. False accusations began to circulate, suggesting that Gymlet had malicious intentions. One particular rumor caught fire—a claim that he had been targeting women for harassment.

Gymlet, a man who had always respected and cherished the rights and well-being of others, was shocked and devastated by these allegations. It was an unjust smear on his character, a fabrication that threatened to tarnish his reputation forever.

Unable to return home due to the legal proceedings, Gymlet found himself caught up in a legal battle in Japan. The country he had longed to visit had become a place of imprisonment for him, albeit in a different way than he had ever imagined.

The wheels of justice turned slowly, and Gymlet clung to the hope that the truth would eventually prevail. In the depths of his confinement, he found solace in his love for otaku culture. He spent his days writing heartfelt letters to his fellow enthusiasts, sharing stories and experiences that celebrated the beauty of Japanese art and creativity.

As time passed, support for Gymlet grew. Advocacy groups, aware of the injustice he faced, rallied to his cause. They fought tirelessly to bring attention to the truth and overturn the false narrative that had been thrust upon him.

Eventually, the evidence emerged, proving beyond doubt that Gymlet was innocent of the alleged harassment. The world's gaze turned to Japan, demanding justice and calling for an end to the wrongful imprisonment of an innocent man.

With mounting pressure, the Japanese legal system had no choice but to reevaluate Gymlet's case. The truth shone through the darkness, and finally, after a long and arduous battle, Gymlet was exonerated of all charges.

The world rejoiced as Gymlet's name was cleared, and the truth was restored. Gymlet emerged from his ordeal a changed man, carrying the scars of injustice but also the strength and resilience that come from overcoming adversity.

With newfound determination, Gymlet dedicated himself to fighting prejudice and discrimination. He used his own experience as a rallying cry, shedding light on the injustices faced by people of all backgrounds. His voice became a beacon of hope and change, inspiring others to stand against hate and ignorance.
Jfl, did you have it saved somewhere?

My IQ becomes lower each year

i don't think chinks have any humanity in them

I hate being dumb more then I hate being ugly tbh. If I was a lot smarter I’d be a lot further regardless.

yea its somewhat legitimate for an online iq test and mogs mensa.gay and openpsychogay but wais still mogs hard. I got high iq on that due to my non verbal, working memory and processing speed, my verbal was my lowest score by far (nearly indicative of brain abnormalities but not quite because still close enough to my non verbal score)
how much did you get? I didn't take the verbal test since English isn't my native language. I don't understand how the verbal iq test even measures your verbal intelligence, it seems to me like it's a test of knowledge. If you know the definitions of the words then its easy as shit.

What's your point then

I've talked to a few ppl over the last few years and i know their iqs roughly. Below 110 and you cannot have a conversation with them beyond shallow things and if you do talk about analytical things it's very slow and boring. They simply dont have the cognitive ability for it. My best friend on soycord who i talked to for a few months was probably around 120 and we could talk bout anything and had a very small amount of misunderstandings. We obviously didnt get along at times but that's normal.
iq isnt the best way to measure intelligence. ive seen stem autists lack basic common sense but memorize a shit ton of equations and formulas.

iq isnt the best way to measure intelligence. ive seen stem autists lack basic common sense but memorize a shit ton of equations and formulas.
memorizing equations and formulas translates to other activities that require verbal, spatial and algebraic memorization so it's important. yea they lack common sense but its upbringing related, just like how eq is upbringing related and a complete meme

how much did you get? I didn't take the verbal test since English isn't my native language. I don't understand how the verbal iq test even measures your verbal intelligence, it seems to me like it's a test of knowledge. If you know the definitions of the words then its easy as shit.
i got 125 but my verbal was 112 lol. It's partly cuz i have lower openness to experience than avg and lack that curiosity for a diverse range of books. I was always one of the best at spelling and was in the highest reading group every grade.

verbal iq tests do test your verbal intelligence as everyone has an x amount of fluid/natural verbal intelligence: that's the speed at which you can learn words which can then influence motivation and shit.

Last edited:

I took a somewhat legitimate iq test and got 110. https://caitiq.com this is the iq test for anyone interested. Its very close to a legitimate iq test taken by psychologists (WAIS). I have adhd so I struggled a lot with the time unfortunately since I would space out
I scored somewhat higher than average. I wonder what I would score if I "studied" in advance. IQ doesn't change much. Luck is king.

Yeah I agree. I scored 102 in a test and I'm debilitatingly stupid, my mom IQmogs me. Fucking autism, why was I born?

I forgot the name, but it's a "law" of human behavior that your effective communication range is plus-or-minus ±30 IQ points.

This explains why public academics have an average IQ of 120... it's high enough to understand the ideas of the geniuses (up to IQ 150) but low enough to be understood by the masses of normie golems (above IQ 90)

100% agree. If I could I would castrate every single nigger with a sub 100 IQ. Let the superiors lead the way.

not true
>inb4 sub 110 iq subhuman

Bro had to describe me