Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pedophilic male feminist gets triggered over "STACY ROOMMATE ATE MY CUM" post

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
David Futrelle of We Hunted The Mammoth has something to say about @HiddenUzer's post, "STACY ROOMMATE ATE MY CUM".

As a refresher, this is what Uzer wrote:
I made breakfast for her, smoothie and sandwich, for the smoothie I added an extra recipe :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: my cum :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I made sure to mix it with a huge load :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: She’s drinking it and doesn’t even know she’s swallowing my babies :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: I love it when she’s clueless :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: she even said it tasted good after she drank it :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Futrelle thinks that putting cum into a smoothie is a gateway towards committing mass shootings. Empirical evidence? SJWs don't need any:
Not everyone reading HiddenUzer’s story on Incels.is thought it was true; a good portion accused him of “LARPing.” The ones who did believe him thought it was a magnificent story.

The more that incels talk about things like these — with other incels egging them on — the more likely it is that they, like Rodger, will be able to set aside their inhibitions and take their fantasies into the real world.

Here's my question: What are you soys going to do about it? :feelskek:

Cope and seethe, faggot.

Last edited:
This we hunted the mammoth guy is still white knighting? (David, I think his name is, forgot his last name) you are truly are a sad excuse for a man, just like AdvocateDoofus.

Idk if he's been paid to write this, but imagine receiving money for writing an article about someone who cummed into his roommate's smoothie :feelshaha:
Jfl at the state of jewnalism in 2022 :feelshaha:

Idk if he's been paid to write this, but imagine receiving money for writing an article about someone who cummed into his roommate's smoothie :feelshaha:
Jfl at the state of jewnalism in 2022 :feelshaha:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Keep cumming into smoothies

That blog faggot is still alive? He didn't drop dead of a heart attack?

i want to take my fantasies into the real world :feelsLSD:

soys aren't people

David Fatfuck Futrelle inspires me to jizz in the cafeteria food of my local elementary school :feelsohh: thank you for platforming that idea further and inspiring terrorism

David Fatfuck Futrelle inspires me to jizz in the cafeteria food of my local elementary school :feelsohh: thank you for platforming that idea further and inspiring terrorism
Low inhib

cumcel story is even better than st. calculatorcel

Mammoths don't exist

David Futrelle of We Hunted The Mammoth has something to say about @HiddenUzer's post, "STACY ROOMMATE ATE MY CUM".

As a refresher, this is what Uzer wrote:

Futrelle thinks that putting cum into a smoothie is a gateway towards committing mass shootings. Empirical evidence? SJWs don't need any:

Here's my question: What are you soys going to do about it? :feelskek:

Cope and seethe, faggot.
Fucking cuck needs to be burned alive
Rape that Stacy and ascend I would (invideogame)

Based if @HiddenUzer wasn't LARaping.

What fascinates me about those kiwifarm,mammals hunt & IT types is that visually they're us but they believe by playing the yes master role hard enough they'll be accepted by the rest of society.

We're 2 faces of the same coin sharing the same material but we'll never face the same direction.

Think about it, if they had actual social lives & good relationships they'd be spending their time on maintaining that as opposed to wasting time looking through a microscope at "anomalies".

What fascinates me about those kiwifarm,mammals hunt & IT types is that visually they're us but they believe by playing the yes master role hard enough they'll be accepted by the rest of society.

We're 2 faces of the same coin sharing the same material but we'll never face the same direction.

Think about it, if they had actual social lives & good relationships they'd be spending their time on maintaining that as opposed to wasting time looking through a microscope at "anomalies".

This cuck really just wrote an opinion piece about a certified larp post. The fuck is wrong with that guy?