Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based STACY ROOMMATE ATE MY CUM

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I made breakfast for her, smoothie and sandwich, for the smoothie I added an extra recipe :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: my cum :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I made sure to mix it with a huge load :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: She’s drinking it and doesn’t even know she’s swallowing my babies :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: I love it when she’s clueless :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: she even said it tasted good after she drank it :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
fucking larper

based if not LARP

how are you roommates with her anyway

This sounds familiar, possibly related to a stickied post :shock:

i hope this isnt larp cus if it isnt then BASED

nooo now all the little cummies are gonna die in her stomach you freak

Hello IT, hope this upset you.

honestly this is something I would do :feelsohh::feelshaha:

based sounds hot af :feelsdevil:

i hope this isnt larp cus if it isnt then BASED
why would it be larp, who wouldnt do this if they had a stacy roommate

INFINITE BASE

fake and gay
if not, very based

I made breakfast for her, smoothie and sandwich, for the smoothie I added an extra recipe :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: my cum :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I made sure to mix it with a huge load :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: She’s drinking it and doesn’t even know she’s swallowing my babies :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: I love it when she’s clueless :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: she even said it tasted good after she drank it :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Lol

That is so cool

FUCKING WHORE DESERVED IT :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
GIGA BASED I WANT TO MAKE STACIES EAT MY CUM AND CHOKE ON IT :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Giga based brocel next step is to rape her :feelsping:

I made breakfast for her
Mogs me for actually having a foid willing to eat what you cook.

I'm such a creep that I don't see how a foid would trust my food enough to eat it.

Foids are so disgusted with my spergy ways they would likely lose their appetite if I were near them as they eat.

Last edited:
uh I saw that other thread and I'm gonna need a DM of pics of her body with the blurred face thanks

Why haven't you been banned yet? :lasereyes:

Also I call larp. You're not that low inhib.

Would be awesome if this isn’t Larp

"I made breakfast for her" "I take her out to dinner" who does all this shit for someone he's not fucking? She is definetely fucking you. I know you're bullshitting.

Why haven't you been banned yet? :lasereyes:

Also I call larp. You're not that low inhib.
dont have to be low inhib to do it though, its not like shes watching me make her breakfast

Now, don't be admitting that on this forum lol.

Why not jfl
Police might find out and catch the guy for putting semen in her drinks. You know how cucked "Canada" is.

lucky,
borderline brag living with a stacy

Police might find out and catch the guy for putting semen in her drinks. You know how cucked "Canada" is.
I cant find where my local law says its illegal :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Extremely based

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

She's acquired a taste for ur cummies and she doesn't even know it. :ahegao:

This saga just keeps getting better, have you put any though into asking her out, or are you just gonna ride the wave for a while, more importantly is she gonna stay there for the for see able future? Ie years

Really immersive LARP :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

She's acquired a taste for ur cummies and she doesn't even know it. :ahegao:

This saga just keeps getting better, have you put any though into asking her out, or are you just gonna ride the wave for a while, more importantly is she gonna stay there for the for see able future? Ie years
yes probably, she doesnt have much money, im willing to offfer her to stay for free. As long as I get to keep doing what im doing and possibly fuck her and ascend in the future

that sounds like it would be hard to actually prove after the drink has already been consumed and the cup washed