Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Patriarchy is good for ordinary femoids, but not cultured waifus

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Ordinary femoid is uncultured primitive animal, and must be supressed, so for not turn into degenerate. But for special waifu that system may be very damaging, forcing her to become "normal" humanimal femoids, what big crime against culture. And while existence of really cultured waifus is questionable - even their possibility is wrothy for patriarchy to be destroyed

I'm sorry you got no reply

I'm sorry you got no reply
Why are you surprised? JFL

Who the fuck can even relate to Volcel trash on an incel forum ? Just lol at this retarded delusional thread.

Why are you surprised? JFL

Who the fuck can even relate to Volcel trash on an incel forum ? Just lol at this retarded delusional thread.
Posting " I'm sorry you got no reply " in his threads have become a routine now tbh.

He is a volcel???

Posting " I'm sorry you got no reply " in his threads have become a routine now tbh.

He is a volcel???
Yes dude

He is a volcel???
Be honest with yourself, can you even relate to half the crap he posts?

How is he volcel? I would be honest the way OP writes you literally have to decipher what he is saying and you can end up with multiple interpretations. My interpretation is that he doesn't want to betabux a used up roastie like society says him to do. Not that he is volcel and only wants to bang jailbaits, and if a woman his age wanted to have sex he will refuse.
Nah. I just post " I'm sorry you got no reply ". The only thing I can relate is that I like lolis/jailbaits too ( but respect the law too ).

My interpretation is that he doesn't want to betabux a used up roastie like society says him to do. Not that he is volcel and only wants to bang jailbaits, and if a woman his age wanted to have sex he will refus
Dude, old gooks want him for sex

They dont care that he's broke.

He wants the most money/chad hungry girls to give him sex for free, while being a 40 yr old 3/10 broke male.

Tell me, how often do you expect free sex from any age of foid?

He is a volcel???
According to many users OP is chadlite tier

He wants the most money/chad hungry girls to give him sex for free, while being a 40 yr old 3/10 broke male.

He is 40 years old? I knew he could be old but 40? He is 40 and watches squid girl?

Well if old folks want sex with him inspite being broke I guess he is a Chad then ngl. How else could this be possible considering he lives in EE and everyone here has said thots in EE want you to be rich.

I will still post " I'm sorry you got no reply " tho it's a nice cope :feelskek: :feelskek: . I do it for everyone who doesn't get a reply. I might even someday do it for you.
According to many users OP is chadlite tier
Dunno one user here who became my friend said he looks like an "average Baltic". We were discussing how many truecels actually could be here and how most users here aren't stblackops2cel-tier.

Last edited:
delusional thread.
It's not delusional. I am just surprised most of this forum is quite a bit retarded because they can't see obvious larps, orr... they might be larping too ngl. It's also stupid to think OP is actually delusional
He is 40 years old? I knew he could be old but 40? He is 40 and watches squid girl?

Well if old folks want sex with him inspite being broke I guess he is a Chad then ngl. How else could this be possible considering he lives in EE and everyone here has said thots in EE want you to be rich.

I will still post " I'm sorry you got no reply " tho it's a nice cope :feelskek: :feelskek: . I do it for everyone who doesn't get a reply. I might even someday do it for you.

Dunno one user here who became my friend said he looks like an "average Baltic". We were discussing how many truecels actually could be here and how most users here aren't stblackops2cel-tier.
I bet OP is loling rn @ this post

Last edited:
Considering how long he has been on here for and the amount of posts he made....Brutal tbh

Why? I don't get it?

So he is a larping Chad? Fucking :chad:s.co back at it again

Tfu on traditional housewifeoids, need cultured waifu for enlightenment

Suuenlightened

Ordinary femoid is uncultured primitive animal, and must be supressed, so for not turn into degenerate. But for special waifu that system may be very damaging, forcing her to become "normal" humanimal femoids, what big crime against culture. And while existence of really cultured waifus is questionable - even their possibility is wrothy for patriarchy to be destroyed

And while existence of really cultured waifus is questionable - even their possibility is wrothy for patriarchy to be destroyed
No way, we shouldn't suffer just for the "possibility" of cultured foids. Real cultured foids, if they existed, wouldn't mind being in a patriarchy in the first place.

He has me on ignore :feelsmage:

Dude i dont know how old he is.

He looks like shit tbh

Not pretty enough to fuck foids half his age is what Im getting at.

Wtf is a "cultured waifu" ?
Is it some fungus shit ?

How'd you find this out? You got links, pics or anything of the sort?

Will it harm them so?

No way, we shouldn't suffer just for the "possibility" of cultured foids. Real cultured foids, if they existed, wouldn't mind being in a patriarchy in the first place.
Real cultured girl can be damaged by uncultured daddy, and forced to marry uncultured man. Cultured girl belongs with cultured man, not in kitchen of casual humanimal as his wifeoid

Real cultured girl can be damaged by uncultured daddy, and forced to marry uncultured man. Cultured girl belongs with cultured man, not in kitchen of casual humanimal as his wifeoid
Five cultured foids who will end up in a kitchen isn't as bad as all non-chads being incels.