Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

parents literally mould you

T

thallium0000

Veteran
when i was younger i got hit belittled and mocked now in my adult life it has paralysed the fuck out of me.
my dad has paranoid personality disorder he never let me play with kids my age which also lead me to be a recluse

negative reinforcement

This tbh my parents raised me to an obedient, cooperative and cowardly push over. Only by 17 did I start making some changes.

Grooming and manipulating minors is perfectly acceptable to society as long as a sexhaver does it.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.
90-png.698958

Posts 46,370
I hate both my parents.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.
90-png.698958

Yes, very true. My mother used to criticize my autistic behavior.

She would say "I was 'square' myself as a child, but your behavior is weird. You are w-e-i-r-d", "I'm embarrassed to have a son that 'does this'(Making fidgeting gestures)", "Please! I don't care about your anxiety. Do you want to live on the streets?"

As typical of femoids, she cannot listen to my problems without redirecting to her own problems.
She also recorded me fidgeting and showed my psychologist years ago.
Previously. When I was starving/weak in the commune due to severe anxiety and bullying, I'd start drawing on my little magnetic board and fantasize about the different recipes I would make after I had finally moved into an apartment.

Nothing. My grandmother patronized me for keeping my head down, so I was grateful to be away from her for a few hours.

Exactly.

I was told to chat with my maternal grandmother - Someone who criticized me for my (at the time) inability to speak to her comfortably, which later became stuttering.

"Talk? Can't you talk?"

"Stop speaking in such a high-pitched voice"

"Speak up!"

"Speak louder"

"I don't know why he can't talk" (To Mother; Post-Stuttering)

"You can speak to your mother, can't you? Then you can speak to me normally"

"Talk!"

Grooming and manipulating minors is perfectly acceptable to society as long as a sexhaver does it.
True its like parents main role is to stop you from reaching your potential then grill you for being a failure