Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pancakecel is a mentally retarded bum

I repeat myself for the millionth time, you started this shit, so you do the reporting. I can live with or without you on this site
Keep crying because you’re envious

In real life I’d put a worthless fag like you in the fort but unfortunately you live in the United Cuckdom
Typical 12 year old response, acting like some tough guy thug wannabe. Kiddies like you from rich parents tend to be the most sheltered little bitches, so no surprise really
Keep crying because you’re envious
Envious of what exactly? There is nothing to envy jfl. And again, bragging like a normfag on an incel site

Typical 12 year old response, acting like some tough guy thug wannabe. Kiddies like you from rich parents tend to be the most sheltered little bitches, so no surprise really

Envious of what exactly? There is nothing to envy jfl. And again, bragging like a normfag on an incel site
Keep crying man we both know you’re a worthless bitch

And too prove that you’re wrong I’ll tag all the mods. @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel @proudweeb @SlayerSlayer

Keep crying man we both know you’re a worthless bitch
You make multiple threads about me and randomly start this shit, but im the one crying jfl. Typical little bitch boy you are

And too prove that you’re wrong I’ll tag all the mods. @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel @proudweeb @SlayerSlayer
Wow, how tough you are. Tagging in mods to try and save you, utter pussy

Wow, how tough you are. Tagging in mods to try and save you, utter pussy
You truly can’t be this retarded you claim I was a kid/normie which is against the rules meaning I would be ban. But a fat stupid retard like yourself wouldn’t no logic. Talking to you is like trying to talk with a retarded puppy

Did they kiss already? Beefing with another man is very gay

You truly can’t be this retarded you claim I was a kid/normie which is against the rules meaning I would be ban. But a fat stupid retard like yourself wouldn’t no logic. Talking to you is like trying to talk with a retarded puppy
You can easily just lie, and i dont care what anyone here says. To me, the way you type, and your pathetic attempts at starting shit, coupled with your normie tier insults make me think you are a child/ teen normfag.

And talking to you is like conversing with a spastic 2 year old, which isnt far from the truth for you

You can easily just lie, and i dont care what anyone here says. To me, the way you type, and your pathetic attempts at starting shit, coupled with your normie tier insults make me think you are a child normfag.

And talking to you is like conversing with a spastic 2 year old, which isnt far from the truth for you
And I’m still better you. So cry,cope seethe and Mald

There it is again, "im still better than you" jfl, back to the normfag insults. And once again, you make the threads and spam me with your shit everytime boyo, so the tears are yours

There it is again, "im still better than you" jfl, back to the normfag insults. And once again, you make the threads and spam me with your shit everytime boyo, so the tears are yours
I’m most likely more intelligent than every member of your bloodline

More pathetic insult attempts, and why are you sending me pics of shit your mommy and daddy bought you. Not impressed. What else have you got
How long are you gonna keep crying. Also if my dad did buy it so what pussy you’re gonna cry

How long are you gonna keep crying. Also if my dad did buy it so what pussy you’re gonna cry
You make the threads and start this everytime kiddie, the tears are yours. And thanks for proving that its is your mommy and daddy that shoved the silver spoon up your ass, and you've done nothing on your own merit

You make the threads and start this everytime kiddie, the tears are yours. And thanks for proving that its is your mommy and daddy that shoved the silver spoon up your ass, and you've done nothing on your own merit
You haven’t done anything at all so cope and cry to your parents. Oh wait they’re dead:lul::lul:

You haven’t done anything at all so cope and cry to your parents. Oh wait they’re dead:lul::lul:
Like I already told you, I have worked before becoming neet, which is far more than you have ever done, or will do kid so keep crying. And my parents are not dead, was that childish attempt at humour meant to be funny...

Like I already told you, I have worked before becoming neet, which is far more than you have ever done, or will do kid so keep crying
WOW let’s stand up and give this guy a standing ovation for his achievements. But in all seriousness I doubt you had any job before based of your lack of intelligence

WOW let’s stand up and give this guy a standing ovation for his achievements. But in all seriousness I doubt you had any job before based of your lack of intelligence
It's more achievements than you, and you're one to question others intelligence, lil spastic. Nice and comfy in your head, so what else have you got

Well done, you mog a mentally retarded homosexual bum on incel forum.

You must be so proud.

Cope faggot
Yes, you are coping, aswell as crying, as usual.
I made actual arguments and counter yours. Arguing with you is a bore
No you didn't, like i said before, just baseless insults. And like I also said before, arguing with you is like talking to a spacker toddler, so the feeling is mutual. Is x2 threads and spamming my profile enough time for you to allow me to stay rent free, or do you need more bitching?

It's more achievements than you, and you're one to question others intelligence, lil spastic. Nice and comfy in your head, so what else have you got
You’re repeating the same arguments I already put down what’s new :feelscomfy:

You replied to the thread a day later. The hypocrisy and irony from you is laughable
And you made the threads and started the shit, because you let me live rent free. You too are laughable, kid

No you didn't, like i said before, just baseless insults. And like I also said before, arguing with you is like
Did you provide any sort of proof. Or did you make baseless claims because you’re arguing like a foid right now

Please all of your arguments are expletives
Did you provide any sort of proof. Or did you make baseless claims because you’re arguing like a foid right now
DId you provide proof? I dont think so, and seeing as your the sites bitch boy, the only foid is you here.

And you list all your arguments kiddie

You never provided evidence and then you tried (and failed) to put the burden of proof on me
And you never provided evidence, and tried to put the burden on me, next?

Lifefuel reading this

DId you provide proof? I dont think so, and seeing as your the sites bitch boy, the only foid is you here.
Except you made the claim, meaning the burden of proof falls on you

I'm tired of drama. It's annoying.

Except you made the claim, meaning the burden of proof falls on you
And you started the threads, and insulted me first, so the burden ultimately falls on you to prove your pathetic little insults. Next?

And you never provided evidence, and tried to put the burden on me, next?
If you make a claim you have to substantiate it with evidence you moron. Let me give you an example, if someone accuses you of rape the prosecutors need evidence to convict you of it.