Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pancakecel is a mentally retarded bum

Like i said, I worked before, and you're just living off your rich parents. So more than you boyo. Next?
You’re gonna substantiate it with evidence or are you just going off your opinion

You’re a fake wannabe tough guy
Says the one who said IRL he would beat me up, more hypocrisy.
If you make a claim you have to substantiate it with evidence you moron. Let me give you an example, if someone accuses you of rape the prosecutors need evidence to convict you of it.
You started the threads and spammed my profile insulting me, and are yet to provide any evidence for those claims.
You’re gonna substantiate it with evidence or are you just going off your opinion
Just like you are going off your opinion on all your baseless insults. Next?

You started the threads and spammed my profile insulting me, and are yet to provide any evidence for those claims.
It’s not even on your profile, so lie number 1

Just like you are going off your opinion on all your baseless insults. Next?
Let me spell it out. You claimed that I was a normie/kid. I ask you to prove it. You have not proved it.

It’s not even on your profile, so lie number 1
Because I deleted it dumbfuck, im sure you can go ask the mods for proof of its previous existence, seeing as you tagged them like the little pussy that you are
Let me spell it out. You claimed that I was a normie/kid. I ask you to prove it. You have not proved it.
And you cant prove any of your claims against me, like I have already said. Next

Because I deleted it dumbfuck, im sure you can go ask the mods for proof of its previous existence, seeing as you tagged them like the little pussy that you are
if you deleted than why bring up. Fucking moron

And you cant prove any of your claims against me, like I have already said. Next
I can easily prove that you’re a retard just by looking over the thread

if you deleted than why bring up. Fucking moron
Because it's still proof little spacker, and you made 2 threads starting this shit too on top of that
I can easily prove that you’re a retard just by looking over the thread
Once again, thats your opinion, just like i have mine on you kiddie. Next?

You’re real tough over the internet, calling others pussies and what not

You can’t even make a logical argument I’ve been pointing out your logical fallacies and inconsistencies

Except your opinion is based off nothing logical so I don’t have to respect it

You’re real tough over the internet, calling others pussies and what not
Once again, you said IRL you would beat me up, or did you conveniently forget that?
You can’t even make a logical argument I’ve been pointing out your logical fallacies and inconsistencies
You can't make any logical arguments either, and no you have not pointed out any fallacies/ inconsistencies. Just baseless insults being spammed. Next?

Except your opinion is based off nothing logical so I don’t have to respect it
And your opinions are not based off anything logical either, and I have no respect for them. So likewise

You can't make any logical arguments either, and no you have not pointed out any fallacies/ inconsistencies.
“You can’t make any logical arguments” Your arguments don’t have proof thus making them invalid

“You can’t make any logical arguments” Your arguments don’t have proof thus making them invalid
Your arguments have no proof either, like i said, just baseless insults, making them invalid. Next?

And your opinions are not based off anything logical either, and I have no respect for them.
I pointed out that your claims have no proof to substantiate them.

Tell that to bitch boy OP here, he spammed my profile first and made the threads
I hate pugnacious types. They only want to fuck with others and when you retaliate they run to their social groups for backup because they're weak-minded. Little bully idiots.

I pointed out that your claims have no proof to substantiate them.
Just like I pointed out your claims have no proof to substantiate them aswell, next?

Your arguments have no proof either, like i said, just baseless insults, making them invalid. Next?
How can one provide counter evidence against a claim that had no evidence to begin with. Your argument is fallacious and illogical

I hate these pugnacious types. They only want to fuck with others and when you retaliate they run to their social groups for backup because they're weak-minded. Little bully idiots.
Yep, and he has done it multiple times.

Just like I pointed out your claims have no proof to substantiate them aswell, next?
I didn’t make the original claim (You calling me a normie)

I hate pugnacious types. They only want to fuck with others and when you retaliate they run to their social groups for backup because they're weak-minded. Little bully idiots.
You mean pancakecel because outside of him and two others I’m fine with most people on the site

How can one provide counter evidence against a claim that had no evidence to begin with. Your argument is fallacious and illogical
You made claims against me to start this shit each time, all just based on your opinion with no evidence. Thus your argument is fallacious and illogical. Next?

You mean pancakecel because outside of him and two others I’m fine with most people on the site
We know I live rent free in your head, its clear for all to see boyo

Provide an argument with evidence retard you sound like a broken record
Just like you haven't provided any evidence for your claims, it's all opinion spastic. Next?

Can you not read? Im not going to spell it out for you kiddie
I’ve been spelling it out this entire thread but when I ask you to clarify your “argument” you don’t want to. Shut up accept you lost the argument

Just like you haven't provided any evidence for your claims, it's all opinion spastic. Next?
You claimed I was a normie yet provided no evidence for that claim. You are not only the biggest retard on this forum. You are probably the dumbest person I have ever talked too

I’ve been spelling it out this entire thread but when I ask you to clarify your “argument” you don’t want to. Shut up accept you lost the argument
No, you have not. For the millionth time, just baseless insults. And I will not shut up, you let me live rent free in your head to begin with so i will stay a while. Keep crying

You claimed I was a normie yet provided no evidence for that claim. You are not only the biggest retard on this forum. You are probably the dumbest person I have ever talked too
And you have not provided any evidence for your claims, like I already said. And the only retard here is you kiddie, like talking to a spacker 2 year old

I mean people that have impressed their belligerence and haughtiness onto me in my personal life. Anything you take away from my description is of your own interpretation. I loathe the gabfest controversy, it is the lowest form of entertainment. I'm annoyed by these yappers. It's as if everyone forgot how to speak about things civilly and now they have resigned to yapping.

Everything you have said is blatantly false, next?
You truly can’t be this retarded you claim I was a kid/normie which is against the rules meaning I would be ban. But a fat stupid retard like yourself wouldn’t no logic. Talking to you is like trying to talk with a retarded puppy

Did you provide any sort of proof. Or did you make baseless claims because you’re arguing like a foid right now

You never provided evidence and then you tried (and failed) to put the burden of proof on me

Except you made the claim, meaning the burden of proof falls on you
Wrong I’ve made my point clear so you can understand. (This was all in the last 50 replies or so)

Alright what did I claim than because I’m confident I can prove it
Constantly saying I'm retarded, and the other insults you started this shit with, on your threads and spamming my profile. It's all your opinion. And as far as I'm concerned this is all proof you are the retarded one here

What’s the deal with you guys?

The evidence is right in front of you. What do you mean “you have not”
flick-esfand.gif

@Fatass3000 it reached 300