Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pancakecel is a mentally retarded bum

Just because there are some richfags here doesn't disprove the fact that the vast majority of this forum's demographic are poor NEETs and middle class.

As far as I know the only truly rich person on this forum was PPEcel.
owning a 400k house isn’t rich.

Honestly I don't know much about either of you 2 but I'm not liking the incel shaming coming from @SupremeSaint

That is a very normfag thing to say because we are literally on an incel forum so I hope you can understand why people are calling you a fakecel or whatever

Honestly I don't know much about either of you 2 but I'm not liking the incel shaming coming from @SupremeSaint
I get that but pancakecel insults people all the time, it’s just a taste of his own medicine

I get that but pancakecel insults people all the time, it’s just a taste of his own medicine
Everyone is white-knighting for the bitter armchair pussy who keeps being a dickhead on every new post. You won.

this guy is obviously LARPing rich kids wouldn't be on this forum but instead enjoy the privileges of being rich. Rotting on internet forums especially this one is a poorcel trait.

He probably writes those messages from some crappy 6 year old laptop like mine somewhere in Delhi or Novosibirsk.
Lmao, the projection is insane.

That is a very normfag thing to say because we are literally on an incel forum so I hope you can understand why people are calling you a fakecel or whatever
Take a shot every time batty-boycell excommunicates an incel because he's emotional and takes his anger on everyone. I find these people interesting. They store all their frustration and then instead of even raining it upon normies, he ki-spams other incels. I think his profile picture is very befitting. Inceldom runs in his blood for-sure, that nobody should disagree.

Take a shot every time batty-boycell excommunicates an incel because he's emotional and takes his anger on everyone. I find these people interesting. They store all their frustration and then instead of even raining it upon normies, he ki-spams other incels. I think his profile picture is very befitting. Inceldom runs in his blood for-sure, that nobody should disagree.
Another Truth nuke, very based

I give up, you won this beef tbh

Also I never mentioned sex on this entire thread so how am I a fakecel?

Also I never mentioned sex on this entire thread so how am I a fakecel?
I probably should have said infiltrator.

Btw I'm not accusing you of being any of these things I'm just saying that these types of insults are commonly used by normie infiltrators

what country are you in? I'm from Germany

Here We Go Again GIF

@LeFrenchCel hello

owning a 400k house isn’t rich.
It is.
Most people on earth will never earn this amount of money in their life.
If you can own a 400k house, you're either coming from a richfag family and had the money from inheritance or a chad larping as incel.

It is.
If you can own a 400k house, you're either coming from a richfag family and had the money from inheritance or a chad larping as incel.
Or option C having a high paying source of income

It is.
In Canada, $400k gets you a shed.

My house 5 years ago was worth $1M, probably much higher now, and it's only slightly bigger than 2000 square feet.
You could sell it for a massive profit come down to a cheap state like Texas buy a cheap house and still have loads of money left over

My house 5 years ago was worth $1M, probably much higher now, and it's only slightly bigger than 2000 square feet.
I'd kill to get that much money :worryfeels:

It's not OK to make fun of neets and poorcels and underachievers. Being ugly and incel will do that to a person.

It's not OK to make fun of neets and poorcels and underachievers. Being ugly and incel will do that to a person.
He insults everyone on the forum but yet when someone make a remark back it’s a problem bias much ?

He insults everyone on the forum but yet when someone make a remark back it’s a problem bias much ?
I meant in general using those insults. It's the first thing that normies pull on us.

I meant in general using those insults. It's the first thing that normies pull on us.
Wait I recognize you were you in a discord server called GP

Wait I recognize you were you in a discord server called GP
I was only short time on discord, on server run by steiner ex machina I think and gripmaxxing posted a lot.

I was only short time on discord, on server run by steiner ex machina I think and gripmaxxing posted a lot.
Hmm your username did look familiar

Did you go by Mateja?

It was Mecoja and some numbers, I had a profile picture of Julia from Tekken 7
Hmm I must have gotten you mixed up with someone my apologies