Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pancakecel is a mentally retarded bum

Haha, so for a second time you have made a thread about me, because you started shit and I put you down on your little profile page, and you can't take it. You must be typing away in tears, red faced and all...
What's it like paying zero rent to live inside someone's head? :feelskek:

Bums both of you

Joined 2024

You are a mobilecel? :dafuckfeels:

You're the fag boyo, so much of a pussy that you called yourself nagger instead of nigger
It's a joke from Southpark. I decided to make it obvious to everyone by changing my avi but it seems that it's not enough for some. Also I'm no nigger, just your regular old nagger.
And to answer your question, this spoilt rich kid let's me live rent free in his puny mind.
Thanks.

View attachment 1183667
@THE TRUE DIGLET Time for a new song, boyo. :feelskek:
This has to be one of @SupremeSaint 's alts. Anyhow if it isn't it's still hilarious what AI did you use?
Also that profile banner thingy is ropefuel. The closest I've ever come to a Happa is 2 meters and she kept her distance for obvious reasons.

This has to be one of @SupremeSaint 's alts. Anyhow if it isn't it's still hilarious what AI did you use?
Also that profile banner thingy is ropefuel. The closest I've ever come to a Happa is 2 meters and she kept her distance for obvious reasons.
suno.ai

Arguing over things like a shitty apartment or finances

I dont know, I feel like we should all come to an understanding that this stuff is going to kind of be based off genetics

I dont know, I feel like we should all come to an understanding that this stuff is going to kind of be based off genetics
Well yea, studies show taller & attractive males tend to do better in the workplace.

It’s not my fault this retard is envious of me

It’s not my fault this retard is envious of me
I'm not envious of your parents achievements boyo, you have achieved nothing yourself. Just a spoilt rich kid normfag bragging non stop, on an incel site of all places jfl. Special little spastic you are.

I'm not envious of your parents achievements boyo, you have achieved nothing yourself. Just a spoilt rich kid normfag bragging non stop, on an incel site of all places jfl. Special little spastic you are.
Cry more bitch

Cry more bitch
Considering you have made x2 threads about me, and insulted me for no reason first, the tears are coming from you kiddie, if from anyone.

And as always, rent free

Considering you have made x2 threads about me, and insulted me for no reason first, the tears are coming from you kiddie, if from anyone.

And as always, rent free
IMG 3369

you do that to everyone, so shut up you dumb retard
No, I do not. And if that's what you truly think, then get proof of me insulting every single user here. Or better yet report me if it bothers you that much, but you won't

You can keep spamming memes because you have ran out of things to say, like the kiddie that you are. Doesn't change the fact I live rent free in your head boyo. So keep going....

No, I do not. And if that's what you truly think, then get proof of me insulting every single user here. Or better yet report me if it bothers you that much, but you won't

You can keep spamming memes because you have ran out of things to say, like the kiddie that you are. Doesn't change the fact I live rent free in your head boyo. So keep going....
I’m convince this is rage bait. Your whole first paragraph is pure hypocrisy

Do you not see the irony in that sentence right there
I’m convince this is rage bait. Your whole first paragraph is pure hypocrisy
No I dont, because the difference between you and me is I dont make threads about specific users and spam their profile, i.e what you do. Why should i report you, when clearly you are the one that has a problem with me so much, kiddie. What else have you got

. Why should i report you, when clearly you are the one that has a problem with me so much, kiddie. What else have you got
If you actually are stupid believe I’m a normfags or kid then report if not shut up

Move this to sewers. @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel

If you actually are stupid believe I’m a normfags or kid then report if not shut up
Read my previous point dumbfuck, and you have done nothing to prove against being a normfag and kid, only in favour of it. Next

No I dont,
Well let me explain the irony you claim I don’t have “proof” of every instance yet you have never provided proof. Secondly you more than 18,000 post I wouldn’t be able to find proof of you “insulting every user” Next you say “Or better yet report me if it bothers you that much, but you won't” I pointed that out the insulting thing not to report but to show you your hypocrisy.

Read my previous point dumbfuck, and you have done nothing to prove against being a normfag and kid, only in favour of it. Next
Do you know how a debate works. You have to provide evidence for your claim. Instead of realizing that you call others expletives. Shows your maturity and lack of intelligence

“You have done nothing to prove against it” The burden of proof falls on you if you make a claim. That’s how a debate works

Well let me explain the irony you claim I don’t have “proof” of every instance yet you have never provided proof. Secondly you more than 18,000 post I wouldn’t be able to find proof of you “insulting every user” Next you say “Or better yet report me if it bothers you that much, but you won't” I pointed that out the insulting thing not to report but to show you your hypocrisy.
You have started this shit everytime, by making threads and spamming my profile. Therefore the onus is on you to report me, as cleary i live rent free in your little kiddie head.

Do you know how a debate works. You have to provide evidence for your claim. Instead of realizing that you call others expletives. Shows your maturity and lack of intelligence
There is no debate here, just you insulting me randomly, every time. And you're one to talk about maturity and intelligence when you are a literal rich kid normfag who uses this place like a replacement for 4cuck, and have done nothing to actually show you're an incel
“You have done nothing to prove against it” The burden of proof falls on you if you make a claim. That’s how a debate works
Again, you have started this everytime. Its on you, and there is no debate. Just you, being a little bitch randomly insulting me

You have started this shit everytime, by making threads and spamming my profile. Therefore the onus is on you to report me, as cleary i live rent free in your little kiddie head.

There is no debate here, just you insulting me randomly, every time. And you're one to talk about maturity and intelligence when you are a literal rich kid normfag who uses this place like a replacement for 4cuck, and have done nothing to actually show you're an incel

Again, you have started this everytime. It’s on you, and there is no debate. Just you, being a little bitch randomly insulting me
It’s not my fault that your parents don’t love a worthless faggot like you bitch

Again, you have started this everytime. Its on you, and there is no debate. Just you, being a little bitch randomly insulting me
And you’re a bald retard

It’s not my fault that your parents don’t love a worthless faggot like you bitch
And you’re a bald retard
There it is, imagine mocking and making normfag tier insults towards others, on an INCEL site. The little kiddie shows his "maturity and intelligence". We have looped back to the insults as you have ran out of things to say again. Keep digging lad

There it is, imagine mocking and making normfag tier insults towards others, on an INCEL site. The little kiddie shows his "maturity and intelligence". We have looped back to the insults as you have ran out of things to say again. Keep digging lad
Report me than bitch or keep crying poor faggot

Report me than bitch or keep crying poor faggot
I repeat myself for the millionth time, you started this shit, so you do the reporting. I can live with or without you on this site

I repeat myself for the millionth time, you started this shit, so you do the reporting. I can live with or without you on this site
In real life I’d put a worthless fag like you in the fort but unfortunately you live in the United Cuckdom