Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pancakecel is a mentally retarded bum

If you believe what you saying is true than report me to the mods
Like I said, that's an easy cop out. Just muh report me. I don't report people or put them on ignore, part of the fun.

as well as the other times i put you down,
”I put you down” according to who, because your entire argument stems from the fact you’re envious

Envious again my house is worth little under $400,000 usd which will be more than what a fag like you will accomplish
this guy is obviously LARPing rich kids wouldn't be on this forum but instead enjoy the privileges of being rich. Rotting on internet forums especially this one is a poorcel trait.

He probably writes those messages from some crappy 6 year old laptop like mine somewhere in Delhi or Novosibirsk.

”I put you down” according to who, because your entire argument stems from the fact you’re envious
That's your opinion you think I am envious, and another easy cop out because you have no actual answers to my questions

Wow you rage bait on an incel. All this does is prove that you’re a pathetic retard
The only pathetic retard is you, considering you go out of your way to make threads about me and spam my profile. And I don't believe for one second you are actually an incel.

Sorry but he's right. +It's only natural to not have accomplished much as an incel.

You don’t like the answers because it disproves your point.
And again, you don't like my answers because it disproves your points. What else have you got

I also want to beef with someone, but im retarded.

@faded disproves that however
Just because there are some richfags here doesn't disprove the fact that the vast majority of this forum's demographic are poor NEETs and middle class.

As far as I know the only truly rich person on this forum was PPEcel.

Just because there are some richfags here doesn't disprove the fact that the vast majority of this forum's demographic are poor NEETs and middle class.

doesn't disprove the fact that the vast majority of this forum's demographic are poor NEETs and middle class.” except I never denied that I denied the claim that I was “larping”

Sorry but he's right. +It's only natural to not have accomplished much as an incel.
making fun of someone for not accomplishing anything on a loser's forum is clearly a fakecel/normie trait. I don't have to read further to take a side. Brag"cels" can fuck off. @SupremeSaint

200w

Dnr but I agree

making fun of someone for not accomplishing anything on a loser's forum is clearly a fakecel/normie trait. I don't have to read further to take a side. Brag"cels" can fuck off. @SupremeSaint
Cry more

Expect I pointed out multiple times and yet you still ignore and deflect
I pointed mine out multiple times and you still ignore and deflect as well, next?

Pancakecel can insult various of other users and act high and mighty but when someone retaliates it’s a problem fuck off faggot

I pointed mine out multiple times and you still ignore and deflect as well, next?
How can I prove that dumbfuck, just like I said on your little profile convo which you have conveniently left out here.
“How can I prove that dumbfuck,” You your self in that sentence said you don’t have any proof. Stop being a stupid liar for once

Pancakecel can insult various of other users and act high and mighty but when someone retaliates it’s a problem fuck off faggot
Idc i am not white knighting anyone in this situation it's just that you are acting like a normscum bully right now. Tell us what you have achieved, fakecel perhaps you've gotten some foids attention in the past and now LARP as an incel here. :lul::smonk:

guys my gf told me to tell you to keep it down she s trying to sleep

“How can I prove that dumbfuck,” You your self in that sentence said you don’t have any proof. Stop being a stupid liar for once
And you have no proof either of anything you have said, including the random insults towards me that have started these pointless back and forths everytime. And of you to accuse me of lying haha when you are clearly so full of shit Jfl. Next?

Idc i am not white knighting anyone in this situation it's just that you are acting like a normscum bully right now. Tell us what you have achieved, fakecel perhaps you've gotten some foids attention in the past and now LARP as an incel here. :lul::smonk:
Exactly

read the thread retard

And you have no proof either of anything you have said, including the random insults towards me that have started these pointless back and forths everytime. And of you to accuse me of lying haha when you are clearly so full of shit Jfl. Next?
Read the thread and stop acting retarded for once

We got niggas going band for band on incels.is before GTA 6.
@VictimofBpillReaper

Provide proof next
You provide proof for your claims, as well as answer what you have achieved, seeing as you continue to dodge the question. Next?

@RealSchizo @Pancakecel If you two retards can’t read a simple thread than it’s no point in arguing with you two, See ya :feelsLightsaber:

You provide proof for your claims, as well as answer what you have achieved, seeing as you continue to dodge the question. Next?
*Proof that you will except* Next argument

@RealSchizo @Pancakecel If you two retards can’t read a simple thread than it’s no point in arguing with you two, See ya :feelsLightsaber:
*Proof that you will except* Next argument
If you are so retarded you can't read simple responses then there's no point in arguing with you, as clearly you are an invalid.

And yes, I don't accept your proof, as I think you are full of shit, and are yet to convince otherwise.

Next, and see ya!

If you are so retarded you can't read simple responses then there's no point in arguing with you, as clearly you are an invalid.

And yes, I don't accept your proof, as I think you are full of shit, and are yet to convince otherwise.

Next, and see ya!
DNR this faggot trash

I'm a stupid faggot who is a fakecel normfag, that shouldn't be on this site, and is yet to prove otherwise
We know, try not to cry too much

Haha, so for a second time you have made a thread about me, because you started shit and I put you down on your little profile page, and you can't take it. You must be typing away in tears, red faced and all...