Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pajeet saves his bloodline by impregnating a attractive white woman

Cope mallu foids are weak jawed sleepy eyed whores :feelspuke:

Only Tamil penne are most trad with sharp jaws :ahegao::ahegao:

There isn't anything innatly superior about fair skin. Just shows your cucked white worship :feelsugh:
Fair skin looks more feminine, more delicate.

Brown skin looks like mud

It's not really fetish
They simply look better
Especially fair skin girls who have upper caste fair skin or Syrian pale skin.

The brown mallus are not special though
Cope mallu foids are weak jawed sleepy eyed whores :feelspuke:

Only Tamil penne are most trad with sharp jaws :ahegao::ahegao:

There isn't anything innatly superior about fair skin. Just shows your cucked white worship :feelsugh:
This currycel debate is the best thing to come out of this thread ngl

He met her when she was 17 and it was before he was popular or had any fame at all. I never claimed this post disproves the blackpill I'm just saying blackpill is more than just looks.
Teenager germoid foids are the most brainwashed and naive foids in existence so it was easier to trick her at that age, I assume he met her in Germany, this only implies that his family was very rich to send him there and he was able to buy her luxurious things that the even the german oofy doofy could not afford, still, you can't deny that his above average curry looks helped him catch her interest in the first place.

I am well aware of that, lol. She's white though, and decently good looking imo. Not defending her, just stating my opinion
ok that's fine was just worried that if ur heart rate went too high u might get a stroke

glad to hear u r ok tho

It doesn't matter he's not white, he's a HTN/chadlite and not balding at 29, meanwhile I can't grow back my hair at all at 25

Cope, just admit British colonized consciousness runs your weak mind

It looks more like bronze but ok
Not at all
Unless a brown foid has cute face most of them look bad, but fair girls can look average and still look good

Look into t the doll experiment, even babies pick white dolls over brown dolls

@Jason Voorhees

Just Laugh at the inferiority complex of @ChudMasterofBation imagine thinking he is a chadlite facially :feelswhat:

@ChudMasterofBation just because you Andhra cucks are ugly stop projecting on us please. We Telanganas mogg you
We’re genetically one and the same group, dumbass. The only difference between you and I is that Telugu Brahmins have 15% Steppe while Telugu Kammas have 8%

We’re genetically one and the same group, dumbass. The only difference between you and I is that Telugu Brahmins have 15% Steppe while Telugu Kammas have 8%
Bruh I know all that :feelswhat: I was just trying to race bait you :feelshaha::feelsokman:

Also kammas are inbred. So all of the other castes mogg you :chad::chad:

Yes

Cope I’m like twice your size (okay, 5’9” vs 5’4” isn’t that big of a difference, but in terms of perception it’s a world of difference)
Are you in India or in west rn

View attachment 1196479

He's NORMIE. :feelskek: Ethnictax does him dirty too. His voice is frail in his VIDEOS.
The foid carrying his child is obviously looking past his appearance. I do not believe otherwise.
He has been dating her since his time in college in germany. How does "him" mogginf the average curry matter when "he" met her in germany and started dating her.
He's still a MTN in the West, plus curry-tax should drastically lower his SMV, but his height and status balanced it out.
Yeah ik how he compares to the average curry is irrelevant since he met her in the West, just felt like pointing it out cause OP seems to post these white women with ethnic threads constantly as racebait attempts

BASED. I am only obsessed with Tamil penne :ahegao::cryfeels:
I would be okay with Tamils but the ones here are massive christfags and of course the language is way too different. If I get a curry foid, I want to be able to speak currynese with it

@Jason Voorhees - What is going on here? Dude should be here with us.
THAT guy belonging here? You red pillers are legit trolling us at this point.
He's not even physique-maxxed and looks like he is betabuxx, not going to lie. He is NORMIE, max...as I said.
Their son has a good chance of looking like Nic Kaufman
This is what happens when you PSL faggots goon to male models at .org for this much time. I had to search who the fuck this Nic Kaufman guy is. Why the fuck would you know who some Chinktok pretty boy even is, WTF? Dot org faggotry confirmed.

How the fuck is the guy in the twitter post a NORMIE? First of all, he's 6'2, which automatically disqualifies him as one - puts you in the global ~89th percentile for height - so kys for even saying that. Second, he's got much better than average facial aesthetics and is light skinned (for a typical curry). If you didn't know his name, you could mistake him for Mediterranean, Arab, or even Hispanic.

Last edited:
You can easily ascend by offering green card visa to a pajeeta.
1. Curry society is very low-trust, so it’s not that easy. Such a foid would have 0 loyalty to me and would probably scam me. Pajeets especially hate and try to take advantage of introverted non-NTs like myself.

2. The average ‘jeeta is a 2/10. If this were the sole drawback I’d be a volcel, but you have to consider whether she’d be worth all the effort it would take me to procure her.

3. I have something called morals, so I don’t want to contribute to the subhuman curry invasion of white nations

Last edited:
Cope, it is :feelsrope:Reddys mogg you kammas though. Many Reddy revolt against British and mullas while you were sucking their dick
Tbh one Reddy in my neighborhood that my parents used to constantly compare me to is 6’3 now and frame & athleticism mogs me to oblivion :kys: Makes me relate to this song:

Tbh one Reddy in my neighborhood that my parents used to constantly compare me to is 6’3 now and frame & athleticism mogs me to oblivion :kys: Makes me relate to this song:
That's because Reddys are the closest ones to IVC people in Telugus. It seems like IVC genes are the ones that made them High IQ as well

Still north niggers cope with "Muh steppe :feelstastyman:"

That's because Reddys are the closest ones to IVC people in Telugus. It seems like IVC genes are the ones that made them High IQ as well

Still north niggers cope with "Muh steppe :feelstastyman:"
I mistyped actually. His older brother is 6’3. He is 6’4 :feelsrope::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope:

IVC were manlets. The reason Southjeets can get tall on Western diets is cause of AASI genes:

View: https://x.com/arya_amsha/status/1470045939721068548

This is 15000 years ago in mesolithic age. All humans were tall then. Most recently 4000 years ago in bronze age, IVC were the tallest I think

During the Bronze Age, height varied significantly by region. The people of the Indus Valley Civilization were among the tallest in the world, with an average height of 176 cm (5 ft 9 in) for males and 166 cm (5 ft 5 in) for females.[1] The people of Ancient Egypt stood around 167 cm (5 ft 6 in) for males and 157 cm (5 ft 2 in) for females.[60] The Ancient Greeks averaged 166 cm (5 ft 5 in) for males and 154 cm (5 ft 1 in) for females. The Romans were slightly taller, with an average height of 169 cm (5 ft 7 in) for males and 158 cm (5 ft 2 in) for females.[61]

IQ is 100% associated with genetic closeness to IVC change my mind

He's normie.

- Awful FRAME.
-Awful accent.
-Frail voice.
-Inferior culture.
-Normie-level facial harmony.

SOMETHING is at play here. His toilet is not even mid.
View attachment 1196482

This is the type of woman you'd think would marry 6'4 Germanic blue-eyed Chad.
He's 6' 2" and statusmaxxed as fk, has a YT channel with millions of subscribers and regularly gets contracts from DW, France TV and others to literally travel Europe at their expense and do other shows lmao

He's 6' 2" and statusmaxxed as fk, has a YT channel with millions of subscribers and regularly gets contracts from DW, France TV and others to literally travel Europe at their expense and do other shows lmao
J F L
F J L
L F J

Of course. Had to be some shit like that. Bro I'm sick and tired of the red pill delusion here. It's bordering on gaslighting.

J F L
F J L
L F J

Of course. Had to be some shit like that. Bro I'm sick and tired of the red pill delusion here. It's bordering on gaslighting.
Btw, he picked her young so he was probably the only guy she knew, guy is a legit high iq manipulator, he runs propaganda against Hindu nats and is heavily invested on by media houses, political parties, probably a multi millionaire at this point, mogs your average German guy to hell and back

Not at all
Unless a brown foid has cute face most of them look bad, but fair girls can look average and still look good

Look into t the doll experiment, even babies pick white dolls over brown dolls
White worshipper cope.

Tamils used to dye their skin black just 400 years ago, and today they are obsessed with fair skin?
In this land the natives, although black, are not born of so deep a dye as they afterwards attain by artificial means, esteeming blackness [as] the perfection of beauty. For this purpose, three times every day, they rub the children over with oil of sesamé.The images of their deities they represent black, but the devil they paint white, and assert that all the demons are of that colour.
- The Travels of Marco Polo, Book 3, Chapter XX

Even in the west ever since niggers being promoted in Jew media, black men's SMV sky rocketed. There are more BMWF couples than WMBF in the west. BUT still in South Africa where there isn't any media halo it's the opposite, white skin is seen as superior and they bleach their skin

Also speaking of experiments

Btw, he picked her young so he was probably the only guy she knew, guy is a legit high iq manipulator, he runs propaganda against Hindu nats and is heavily invested on by media houses, political parties, probably a multi millionaire at this point, mogs your average German guy to hell and back
Well, holy shit. Another case of cherry-picking by OP.

That's a good question. When his temp is over he can deign to tell us. @Jason Voorhees
yep he'll probably use his temp as an opportunity to gather more cherrypicked examples to disprove the blackpill

he'll return armed and dangerous

1. Curry society is very low-trust, so it’s not that easy. Such a foid would have 0 loyalty to me and would probably scam me. Pajeets especially hate and try to take advantage of introverted non-NTs like myself.
Cope, you kammas have the highest in group and self-serving bias.