Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pajeet saves his bloodline by impregnating a attractive white woman

You retards dont wana accept that being tall would solve 90% of your dating issues.

If you are over 6ft and rotting here than you re a retarded failed normie who should be beheaded by a samurai katana (in ghost of tsushima directors cut)

He's 6' 2" and statusmaxxed as fk, has a YT channel with millions of subscribers and regularly gets contracts from DW, France TV and others to literally travel Europe at their expense and do other shows lmao
So he's betabuxxing.

That's a good question. When his temp is over he can deign to tell us. @Jason Voorhees
Because they fell for each other before he status-maxxed.
How the fuck is the guy in the twitter post a NORMIE? First of all, he's 6'2, which automatically disqualifies him as one - puts you in the global ~89th percentile for height - so kys for even saying that.
@VideoGameCoper @VictimofBpillReaper :feelskek:
Btw, he picked her young so he was probably the only guy she knew
As if a 17 year old toilet doesn't look for features. Also, High-IQ manipulator? So what? Are you saying he manipulated her to make her fall for him? JBF + Betabuxxing. SOMETHING is going on here.
he's got much better than average facial aesthetics and is light skinned (for a typical curry). If you didn't know his name, you could mistake him for Mediterranean, Arab, or even Hispanic.
Something is going ON here.
He is NORMIE, max.

View attachment 1196477

He's not even physique-maxxed and looks like he is betabuxx, not going to lie. He is NORMIE, max...as I said.

View attachment 1196478

This is actually fucking insane. I don't praise whites extensively but she is gorgeous.
Dude's HALO has to be insane. Maybe exception? Like they went UNI together?

He's normie.

- Awful FRAME.
-Awful accent.
-Frail voice.
-Inferior culture.
-Normie-level facial harmony.
-Check his twitter. He's not even white, so I don't know why these people are defending him so badly. JBW would make sense if he was white.

SOMETHING is at play here. His toilet is not even mid.
View attachment 1196482

This is the type of woman you'd think would marry 6'4 Germanic blue-eyed Chad.

TOTAL CURRY DEATH

:lul: :lul: :lul:

That's your ancestors who got raped by Arabs
My ancestors never got raped stupid indian. I am 100% somali and so is every other somali. You indians use skin whitening to look like your british owners dont compare my people to your stinky and hairy country.

My ancestors never got raped stupid indian. I am 100% somali and so is every other somali. You indians use skin whitening to look like your british owners dont compare my people to your stinky and hairy country.
iu