Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pajeet saves his bloodline by impregnating a attractive white woman

He has been dating her since his time in college in germany. How does "him" mogginf the average curry matter when "he" met her in germany and started dating her.

His voice is frail, he carries a clear accent, and his frame is awful.

The blackpill looks-scale is objective but what constitutes “average-looking” is relative. This guy does NOT look like an average curry
He's still a MTN in the West, plus curry-tax should drastically lower his SMV, but his height and status balanced it out.

20% - Incel shaming
Congratulations. You are fucking retarded!
It's pointless to argue with these basement subhumans man. They are gonna find some way or the other to cope their way out. They are doomed even if they woke as normie tomorrow.

lol what you think that guy is sub 5 or what ?
He's normie.

- Awful FRAME.
-Awful accent.
-Frail voice.
-Inferior culture.
-Normie-level facial harmony.

SOMETHING is at play here. His toilet is not even mid.

This is the type of woman you'd think would marry 6'4 Germanic blue-eyed Chad.

It's pointless to argue with these basement subhumans man. They are gonna find some way or the other to cope their way out. They are doomed even if they woke as normie tomorrow.
Fk that. I'm going to attempt to ascend. I'm not going to give up yet. The VOICE surgery gave me a bit of light.
Just post the crimsonpill thread when you're ready. In the meanwhile, I'm going to:

Sort out my deviated septum.
Get the vocal chord surgery.
Physique-maxx.
Whiten teeth.

I can't do anything with 5'8, but we'll just see.

He's normie.

- Awful FRAME.
-Awful accent.
-Frail voice.
-Inferior culture.

View attachment 1196482

the guy is definately above average in looks alone , couple that with a nice paying job , and a lil bit of betabuxing then dude has a golden ticket.what are you on about u called me retarded just to say hes Normie , really?

Then why are you on this website you low IQ fakecel?
> incel shames people on .is
You need to seriously go back to your goon cave on looksmax.org

Fk that. I'm going to attempt to ascend. I'm not going to give up yet. The VOICE surgery gave me a bit of light.
Just post the crimsonpill thread when you're ready. In the meanwhile, I'm going to:

Sort out my deviated septum.
Get the vocal chord surgery.
Physique-maxx.
Whiten teeth.

I can't do anything with 5'8, but we'll just see.
That's great man and yeah. I'm gonna make that thread once I find the time for it. People here are hopeless but you don't have to be like them

Fucking lol, if you guys dont think this guy is attractive then youre automatically a fakecel

These niggas are all disingenuous turds. I'm not even asking them to believe in everything I preach. I'm just asking them to remain consistent in the theories that they believe and they still fail miserably. @KillNiggers typical low iq cel that has nothing of substance to say so chalks it up all to some bullshit because his brain cant comprehend anything beyond whay he believes in. People here are pathetic tbh.
What theories you fuck? I said he was good looking for a pajeet. Read for a second.

the guy is definately above average in looks alone , couple that with a nice paying job , and a lil bit of betabuxing then dude has a golden ticket.what are you on about u called me retarded just to say hes Normie , really?
JFL at little bit of betabuxxing. :feelskek: Are you serious?
No! He's not Chadlite. HTN is false too. Dude, he's NORMIE.
u called me retarded just to say hes Normie , really?
Sorry, but he isn't anywhere near Chadlite.

Then why are you on this website you low IQ fakecel?
> incel shames people on .is
You need to seriously go back to your goon cave on looksmax.org
I've already explained why I am an incel in other posts. I'm frankly tired of addressing all the posts calling me a fakecel HTN or whatever but i would much rather be in a similar position that you probably are in than mine.

Yeah that toilet is not anything special face wise.
Not true. That's why all his brethen in the post are self-inserting themselves and congratulating him like he won the lottery.

JFL at little bit of betabuxxing. :feelskek: Are you serious?
No! He's not Chadlite. HTN is false too. Dude, he's NORMIE.

Sorry, but he isn't anywhere near Chadlite.
so u think a 6'2 guy that is looks like that is Normie AT 6 fucking 2??

Not true. That's why all his brethen in the post are self-inserting themselves and congratulating him like he won the lottery.
That foid can look way worse and curries would still congratulate him.

JJK Brainrot on .is is next level gymnastics.
I posted a drop dead Victoria secrets gigastacy with MTN a few months back and people still coped calling them looksmatched. People here aren't much better than ITcels who are adamant and stubborn about what they believe in. Some of the mental gymnastics they pull is quite amusing to me tbh.

so u think a 6'2 guy that is looks like that is Normie AT 6 fucking 2??
Ethnic Tax + He has Germanic Wife so STANDARDS are higher + Frame of 20 year old girl + Dude has a voice almost as bad as mine.
Even you know. That's why you said a little bit of betabuxxing.

If he's 6'2, I still don't see it. He's just MTN.

I posted a drop dead Victoria secrets gigastacy with MTN a few months back and people still coped calling them looksmatched. People here aren't much better than ITcels who are adamant and stubborn about what they believe in. Some of the mental gymnastics they pull is quite amusing to me tbh.
If you think you are immune to this, you are sorely mistaken.

Yeah, no shit. How did he bag a Stacy white woman? Betabuxx deluxe I assume
@DeliriousMerchant I think it mainly has to do with him meeting her young and just be first. He is also statusmaxxed since his uni days and was the best outgoing student and the pupil leader in his uni. And now that he is a successful youtuber that gives him even more leverage

@DeliriousMerchant I think it mainly has to do with him meeting her young and just be first. He is also statusmaxxed since his uni days and was the best outgoing student and the pupil leader in his uni. And now that he is a successful youtuber that gives him even more leverage
Was he her first love? If not, it's 100% betabuxx, guaranteed

I don't know if JBF holds itself in the West, though.
He is also statusmaxxed since his uni days and was the best outgoing student and the pupil leader in his uni.
Typical. Probably, bro.

He's normie.

- Awful FRAME.
-Awful accent.
-Frail voice.
-Inferior culture.

View attachment 1196482

Yes, that woman is an absolute Stacy. Had he not been a giga betabuxx, she wouldn't look at him twice

Ethnic Tax + He has Germanic Wife so STANDARDS are higher + Frame of 20 year old girl + Dude has a voice almost as bad as mine.
Even you know. That's why you said a little bit of betabuxxing.

If he's 6'2, I still don't see it. He's just MTN.
being 6'2 and also being above average in looks alone is NOT a normal trait especially for an indian guy. add betabuxing and his odds increase again. yes hes not chad but hes also not a random dude youd meet in a Gas station

Last edited:
that foid looks weird af like an abomination made from clay and playdoh

Yes. They have been together since she was 17.
Perhaps proof just be first is legit? Doubt it though, and he is probably a massive betabuxxer. Can almost guarantee she had many loves and sex before age 17

Incels.is when I (graycell) just spam height measurement and call it a day.
Screaming College Football GIF by WestVirginiaU