Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pajeet saves his bloodline by impregnating a attractive white woman

Incels.is when I (graycell) just spam height measurement and call it a day.
Screaming College Football GIF by WestVirginiaU
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

being above average in looks alone is NOT a normal trait especially for an indian guy
You keep saying this but he is literally average. 'Indian' men, if we're going by the sub 5's, don't even register as men to foids, let alone STACIES.
being 6'2
Proof?
add betabuxing
That's the point. Betabuxxing. Also, this is Germany. She most likely has a job herself. But YES, betabuxxing. They aren't looksmatched.

See I told you. These niggas are utterly hopeless and low iq. @VideoGameCoper @DeliriousMerchant
Anyone saying she looks bad is coping HARD. Any one of us would take that woman in a HEARTBEAT if we had the option. Not a single one of us would pass that up.

And what does that prove? That they are even bigger betabuxxers than this guy?
You are coping if you think women don't drool over tall ogres dick

Incels.is when I (graycell) just spam height measurement and call it a day.
Screaming College Football GIF by WestVirginiaU
Jfl at all the heightcopers who think being tall is a magic pussy magnet that gets you laid despite being autistic, a framecel, and having a 4.5/10 face.

You are coping if you think women don't drool over tall ogres dick
Then why the fuck aren't they drooling over me then? I never get choosing signals and women are never receptive when I start conversations with them. They give me one word replies and try to end the interaction.

You just don't like foids in any shape and forum.
Yes foids should be banned from forums

Anyway idk why you're foidworshipping this foid above most other whitefoids, tons of them look better

Jfl at all the heightcopers who think being tall is a magic pussy magnet that gets you laid despite being autistic, a framecel, and having a 4.5/10 face.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsbadman:
I'm not going to argue regarding a curry and his foid anymore. Just know I have opened my eyes more, and I have seen a lot of inconsistency and poor copes. Very interesting display from some users who are supposed to be hardcore.

See I told you. These niggas are utterly hopeless and low iq. @VideoGameCoper @DeliriousMerchant

Then why the fuck aren't they drooling over me then? I never get choosing signals and women are never receptive when I start conversations with them. They give me one word replies and try to end the interaction.
Then somethings seriously wrong with you.( Not being offensive). You littrally have to be facially deformed or be at Netherlands to be an incel and 6ft+ or severe autism

I'm not going to argue regarding a curry and his foid anymore. Just know I have opened my eyes more, and I have seen a lot of inconsistency and poor copes. Very interesting display from some users who are supposed to be hardcore.
Same it's pointless to try to argue with these guys. It's like talking to a wall

Yes. The level of cope in this thread is absurd

@Jason Voorhees

Just Laugh at the inferiority complex of @ChudMasterofBation imagine thinking he is a chadlite facially :feelswhat:

@ChudMasterofBation just because you Andhra cucks are ugly stop projecting on us please. We Telanganas mogg you

Then somethings seriously wrong with you.( Not being offensive). You littrally have to be facially deformed or be at Netherlands to be an incel and 6ft+ or severe autism
I am 6'0" and not deformed. My face isn't that good, but not absolutely horrible (4.5/10). I do have severe Asperger's though, which is what is seriously wrong with me. No offense taken btw, I am well aware how much my autism fucks up my life.

@Jason Voorhees

Just Laugh at the inferiority complex of @ChudMasterofBation imagine thinking he is a chadlite facially :feelswhat:

@ChudMasterofBation just because you Andhra cucks are ugly stop projecting on us please. We Telanganas mogg you
Jesus Christ. It's begun. :feelskek:
Madlad is going to derail this thread until he's given temp-ban.

@Jason Voorhees

It's crazy anyone would call him a chadlite, jfl. Absolutely wild.

I am 6'0" and not deformed. My face isn't that good, but not absolutely horrible (4.5/10). I do have severe Asperger's though, which is what is seriously wrong with me. No offense taken btw, I am well aware how much my autism fucks up my life.
I'm a very similar situation to yours but people refuse to acknowledge people like us are incels. Jfl

I'm a very similar situation to yours but people refuse to acknowledge people like us are incels. Jfl
Yep. NTpill deniers are delusional. Unless you are a legit Chad, you ain't gonna get away with being a sperg.

Not familiar with Delhi, but I will take your word for it. In America, he is MTN at best
Man has hit the jackpot tbh. Women like that also give you halos in other ways. They are trophy wives that signal your social status and worth to the world. He is going to be the part of every gossip in every party he goes to for the rest of his life because of his wife. His child is qlso going to be a middle finger to all his haters.

Dude, you came into an argument just to say the foid is mid. :feelsseriously:
There was an argument? this is the lounge jfl.

Idk I can tell from the thread author that this is another cherrypicking 'blackpill exception' thread but there are thousands of those by GrAYs. and this couple is normie-becky, so idc

I just scanned the thread quickly + gave feedback, if it was meant as a debate then it should be in ID

Post a white girl that's attractive to you.
not interested in out-foidworshipping people on an incel forum

but I could see more attractive foids than this by taking a brief walk outside. albeit I just had stomach cramps and would rather not

There was an argument? this is the lounge jfl.

Idk I can tell from the thread author that this is another cherrypicking 'blackpill exception' thread but there are thousands of those by GrAYs. and this couple is normie-becky, so idc

I just scanned the thread quickly + gave feedback, if it was meant as a debate then it should be in ID

not interested in out-foidworshipping people on an incel forum

but I could see more attractive foids than this by taking a brief walk outside. albeit I just had stomach cramps and would rather not
Fair enough. You clearly are a distinguished gentlecat.

Man has hit the jackpot tbh. Women like that also give you halos in other ways. They are trophy wives that signal your social status and worth to the world. He is going to be the part of every gossip in every party he goes to for the rest of his life because of his wife. His child is qlso going to be a middle finger to all his haters.
True

Nothing to be proud of. It just shows how cucked and white worshipping our society is

Nothing to be proud of. It just shows how cucked and white worshipping our society is
You'll experience the same halo with an attractive ethnic women too but to a lesser degree ofc.

Fk that. I'm going to attempt to ascend. I'm not going to give up yet. The VOICE surgery gave me a bit of light.
Just post the crimsonpill thread when you're ready. In the meanwhile, I'm going to:

Sort out my deviated septum.
Get the vocal chord surgery.
Physique-maxx.
Whiten teeth.

I can't do anything with 5'8, but we'll just see.
What kind of voice surgery ? Is your voice deeper now ?

Then why are you on this website you low IQ fakecel?
> incel shames people on .is
You need to seriously go back to your goon cave on looksmax.org
Have you seen his face? He does not belong here at all.

Have you seen his face? He does not belong here at all.
Yes I have and I would have to agree with you. He is only here because of nepotism.

Care to give your thoughts on the OP of this thread instead of making this about me?
He's tall

Popular and filthy rich

He's not too poopskin and has a decent facial symmetry.

Your post does not disprove the BP at all

Anyone saying she looks bad is coping HARD. Any one of us would take that woman in a HEARTBEAT if we had the option.
relax bro she won't fuck u for defending her honour

Then why are you on this website you low IQ fakecel?
same reason as tons of ITcels + .org users have been, to post bad-faith threads 'questioning' the blackpill and touting cherrypicked examples as exceptions

it's just passiveaggressive shit tbh

idk why people even entertain this discussion when it's an obvious fishing spree

I agree mallu girls are fetishized. I hear this from my friends irl too.
It's not really fetish
They simply look better
Especially fair skin girls who have upper caste fair skin or Syrian pale skin.

The brown mallus are not special though

Mallu girls mog whole south india
The guy is right
Cope mallu foids are weak jawed sleepy eyed whores :feelspuke:

Only Tamil penne are most trad with sharp jaws :ahegao::ahegao:
Also mallu fair skin girls mog north fair skin girls

No competition there
There isn't anything innatly superior about fair skin. Just shows your cucked white worship :feelsugh: