Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White women feel less hurt by electric shocks if they think that a black person is dishing them out.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
You can't even make this shit up, white liberal women are truly a meme.

View: https://x.com/thelawofaverage/status/1790535133352632664?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Fun fact, the actual study also finds that although they feel less hurt by shocks given by black people, they are likewise more likely to give those black people bigger shocks in retribution. The study's authors are desperately trying to understand why those two phenomena coexist, and focus on how scary it is that those white women are giving blacks bigger shocks in retribution than they would to white people.

There is, of course, an extremely simple explanation for both of those phenomena that manages to explain both of them equally well and doesn't leave you grasping at straws trying to explain one while trying to ignore the other that doesn't fit your narrative. It also fits other research. Remember that study which found that liberal, but nore conservative, politicians simplify their speech when talking to minorities? Both that study, and those results here, are easily explainable if white liberals think of at least some minorities as their pets rather than their fellow humans. Think about that. Just look at how people react when an animal attacks someone. If an animal attacks someone, people usually just say that it can't be helped, the animal is just acting on its instincts, and as such, it can't be evil or hostile, but if a human attacks someone, that's when actual intelligence is involved, that's when an actual thinking being is using its intelligence to plan harming another being, and that's seen as incomparably more evil than an animal just acting on its instincts. Likewise, if a pet is misbehaving, most people will just slap it to get it to behave, while being much more cautious of attacking another human.

That is exactly what we see here:feelsthink:. Less perceived pain because they see the people dishing that pain out to be inferior and pet-like, and likewise, since they believe that those people are simple, inferior pets, they believe that simple pain can discipline them while they wouldn't expect that to work with the people who they see as actual, other humans.

Also, I love that this study included just women. Muh "global sisterhood":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Race/ethnicity is the king of people's identities, and will forever be.

Just imagine if this study gets redone, this time including men, and the men will be less likely to punish each other than foids, lmao:feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha:.

@DarkStarDown @To koniec @TBIcel @Fatass3000

THIS BITCH SERIOUS?? fucking retarded hoe
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

What the fuck is this shit? White women are starting to hate us?

Less perceived pain because they see the people dishing that pain out to be inferior and pet-like, and likewise, since they believe that those people are simple, inferior pets, they believe that simple pain can discipline them while they wouldn't expect that to work with the people who they see as actual, other humans.
Wtf? W*men are based?

Yeah I know but what the fuck is this study. Can you explain, I am retarded.
White women expirence less pain from an electric shock if they think that a black guy is shocking them.

But white women expirence more pain if they think it's a white guy shocking them

Thanks for the tag did read it.

White women expirence less pain from an electric shock if they think that a black guy is shocking them.

But white women expirence more pain if they think it's a white guy shocking them
I'm starting to hate my race

wypipo i is h8 u cuz

* 1. u all racist
* 2. u pale as hell
* 3. u niggas is stupid
* 4. u stereotype niggas cuz u all dumb
* 5. ur fat
* 6. u look like marshmallows
* 7. u look like gluesticks
* 8. u close minded
* 9. u jus straight up bitch
* 10. u make me sick
* 11. u all like fishin for sum reason
* 12. u all have dogs
* 13. u think u a good race when u ain't even human
* 14.u look ugly as hell
* 15.u a disgrace
* 16. u think u know bout niggas so much when u don't
* 17. u all got faggot ass voices
* 18. u speak like British ppl
* 19. u all gay
* 20. u have no place in hiphop so u shud stop listenin to it

Just imagine if this study gets redone, this time including men, and the men will be less likely to punish each other than foids, lmao:feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha:.
This is cope. Men will always be trying to compete and hurt eachother for a crumb of pussy. It's in our evolutionary nature—intrasexual domination and competition.

Subconscious bias due to liberalism and joo

Liberals are patronizing paternalistic virtue signalers to absolutely nobody's shock.

white woman are the most degenerate woman out of all races

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back