Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Pack it up lads. The forum no longer has any purpose

Foids aren't turned on by simps... needed to fund a study for this.

Wtf have low iq are those cucks this literally proves what we say is right :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"Just make yourself unavailable bro, looks have nothing to do with female attraction"

Foids aren't turned on my simps... needed to fund a study for this.
This is why it got funded jfl

Wtf have low iq are those cucks this literally proves what we say is right :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This study is stupid tbh. The men who are exploitable are the ugly ones.

This study is stupid tbh. The men who are exploitable are the ugly ones.
Not sure about this but ugly ones obviously are more desperate and socially inept so they are more prone to it

So... I'm a chad?
Because I'm not easy to be manipulated or fooled or tricked or deceived.

I might get confused on certain things if I'm new to a situation, but I don't get tricked by shit.
So where are all the girls at?

No comment by cucktears posters on that thread.

Not sure about this but ugly ones obviously are more desperate and socially inept so they are more prone to it

Right. If i was a chad, i wouldnt appear more exploitable. Keep in mind that women have evolutionary lenses they cant get rid of.

Ugly = exploitable, weak, boring, etc.

Biggest fucking bipolar hypocrites ever. They say we can’t laid because our personality is manipulative and deceitful, but somehow now our personality is easily manipulated and deceived and that is why we can’t get laid?:feelstastyman:brains

This study is a psyop to get ugly men to not bother women.

The study proves how much women hate cucks. This is major suifuel for IT betacucks and yet they think this study is in their favor JFL.

The study proves how much women hate cucks. This is major suifuel for IT betacucks and yet they think this study is in their favor JFL.
IT is retarded I'm not surprised at all lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back