Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee After engaging in incel-aligned spaces as a woman, I no longer can bring myself to feel any empathy for incels.

I read all the post with an objective stance and a cool head, and my question is : what is she doing that is different from the manosphere she criticizes ? Because i really see a woman that is just as biased and unable to listen as the manosphere. She makes all of these points without even considering the need to understand why guys talk about these things in the first place.

I posted an image of myself to the comment section of the infamous incel sub purplepilldebate. I'm a relatively unattractive woman, but I was still able to get a girlfriend. I wanted it to be a reminder that they can score.

How incredibly solipsistic do you have to be to think that your dating experience as a woman, or a lesbian woman, can relate to that of average or subpar men ? Even gay men's dating can't be compared to theirs and everyone knows it : the way gay men relate to each other smv-wise is completely different and it's been acknowledged by the blackpill a long time ago. It's just sociology or whatnot, and those differences do exist. But this is pretty much the tone of her whole post. The unability or the lack of will to make something out of the informations she have is mindblowing.

The "nice guy" trope isn't and is a diversion from the notion that they are rejecting that man solely based on appearance

I guess the well known phrase "no good deeds goes unpunished" suddenly can't apply to situations where the superior gender might be criticized ? Why she has so much trouble understanding that guys can experience this a lot especially when they're young ? There are studies (non-related to the gender war shit) showing how bullies are considered sexier but yeah let's pretend not to understand how this might resonate with a guy's life experience. Let's just make a toxic trope out of it to mock guys all while countless social media content through girls/women embracing it sassily themselves or the data pretty much show how true it is. This is the extent of the empathy women have for men's struggles : they just seem to mock them and kick them when they're down. By the way just like with the point prior where i went on a tangent about faggots, this isn't a purely woman-centered thing either : the demonization of niceness and nice people is a trope i noticed in soyciety at some point and it's fucking disgusting. Typically, it's self-serving narcissists that thrive on those things. Muh fake nice. Muh doormat. Muh people pleaser. Good job assholes, then in the end no one is nice to each other because this is how you all wanted to see the world. Then people wonder why old people reminisce about some lost civility or "polite society" or whatever.

Men are generally incredibly oppressed and have been since the beginning of society.

The solipsism is showing again. Why wouldn't that be a valid point ? Is being sent to war or doing some gruesome job always a privilege ? Does she know men's vote wasn't a thing either until very late ? She's a self proclaimed feminist, so for her women are entitled to bitch about having to sit at home drinking thea while men can't complain about being sent to death. Then she wonders why those guys don't want to talk with her unless she ditches the label.

To incels, women WANT to be sexually objectified

Yeah because when i go to walk on a threadmil in a very narrow gym and all i see in front of me IS A FESTIVAL OF ASS, with clothes SPECIALLY DESIGNED for that effect, which is clearly written in the description of these clothes these girls shipped, i shouldn't see the blatant auto-sexualization, i should just close my eyes to reality i guess. Of course no one gives a shit how butt-naked women (because that's pretty much the effect researched with scrunched shorts etc) might affect me as a man. It's all a power trip for women and i'm even supposed to believe that they're being "objectified" by me/my gender, when the whole zeitgeist be it by the audio visual productions, social media or even average women on the street screams about empowered, deliberate sexualization. Just put yourself in my shoes for one second.

I could go on and on and it would probably be the longest post of the history of .is but i have other things to do.

Many women embody female solipsism, in which they are self-absorbed, narcissistic, and exhibit extreme egocentrism.

Yeah TOTALLY NOT WHAT YOU'RE SHOWING THERE RIGHT ? Holy shit then she wonders why the manosphere says women are unable to think, etc.

And she just says these are "BS" beliefs. Look at the total lack of consideration there. She lies and never wanted to empathize in the first place. She posted that long ass brainfart without even trying to disprove anything. Just made a collection of talking points to say : this is what they say and it's BS.

Reading the reddit post I actually think foid made some valid points. At least she study incels well
She didn't made any points at all. SHE MADE A COLLECTION OF TALKING POINTS, but didn't adress them at all.

At least she seems to understand something, she's not just completely retarded like most of those who decide to judge incels.
You fell for the sophistry. It's a biased summary of the other person's argument, with the aim of discrediting or diminishing them without truly engaging with the depth of the argument, some form of strawman if you will.

To me she's just showing her hostility and that's it. Grotesque how she tries to pretend otherwise.

And she just says these are "BS" beliefs. Look at the total lack of consideration there. She lies and never wanted to empathize in the first place.
she assumes that her audience will just find these things 'obviously' wrong, so she doesn't have to engage with the ideas

at least based on the story in her post, her reaction to the manosphere is more an emotional result of feeling spurned and neglected, rather than actually disagreeing with the ideas.

as you pointed out, some of her 'objections' are nonsequitur, like claiming that standards are low because she's a lesbian. we're talking about how heterosexual men are judged, not lesbians. so again she's making it about herself, and trying to find something relatable in the manosphere themes, only to feel like she doesn't really belong in the community

there's probably some embellishment or omissions in her account of things, but the gist seems to be that she's more concerns with her own emotions than engaging with the concerns of the men in these spheres

she assumes that her audience will just find these things 'obviously' wrong, so she doesn't have to engage with the ideas

at least based on the story in her post, her reaction to the manosphere is more an emotional result of feeling spurned and neglected, rather than actually disagreeing with the ideas.

as you pointed out, some of her 'objections' are nonsequitur, like claiming that standards are low because she's a lesbian. we're talking about how heterosexual men are judged, not lesbians. so again she's making it about herself, and trying to find something relatable in the manosphere themes, only to feel like she doesn't really belong in the community

there's probably some embellishment or omissions in her account of things, but the gist seems to be that she's more concerns with her own emotions than engaging with the concerns of the men in these spheres
Yeah imagine criticizing men talking about female solipsism when you totally embody it. And this is probably one of the smartest women out there, which is truly frightening. :feelsUnreal: This is the type of monster that's unleashed with women rising to power. Her post is really symbolic of what's at hand : they ARE NOT ABLE TO EMPATHIZE WITH MEN. One could ponder with great fear of what's to come for soyciety, but we're already deep in it. A matriarchy that don't give a shit about us in the slightest.

Reading the comments again made me think that even if those people in Reddit are sincere (which I doubt) they don't have a clue about what they are talking about. Female users there are generally far left non-mainstream individuals, they don't know how center/right wing mainstream woman behave and thinks.

they don't know how center/right wing mainstream woman behave and thinks.
I think that's bullshit and they are even worse. At least the average woman you talk about do these things rather unconsciously. The intellectual type will rationalize her genders shortcomings or her hatred of men by ideological passion and fanaticism.

Of course you can't feel empathy, you're a foid. No shit nigga

>If you dont view the world the way that i do, you won't receive my empathy or my love

Straight up machiavellian psychopathic usual foid shit.
Simps, cucks and male feminists all did willingly adapt to female worldviews trying to please them and you know how it worked out for them. They all get used and then tossed away

They hated us to begin with so I don't care

Ofcourse she's a fucking dyke. What's up with so many dykes being attracted to incel spaces? In discord incel spaces like 30% of the foids are dykes, these manhating cunts like observing pathetic men that they mog