Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Bluepillers are right: The problem is (partially) your personality and this forum might fix it

People with dark triad personality are considered more attractive even if they physically look the same - or in other words: Women get wet when they learn a man has dark triad traits.

See https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886913012245 (only abstract available, but it's enough):

They created persons with the same looks but assigned different personality traits and asked women to rate the attractiveness of these men and found that Dark Triad personality is more attractive even if you control for extraversion. So these persons didn't actually have to manipulate persons IRL, women just get wet when they read about them.

As a result, in order to get more attractive to women, you have to try to become (a) more psychopathic, i.e. not care about the feeling of others, (b) narcisstic, i.e. have a sense of grandiosity and (c) Machiavellian, i.e. manipulate and be opportunistic.

As Autists - commonly incels - are pretty much the opposite of psychopaths - Autists have more affective empathy, i.e. care more about how others feel and less cognitic empathy, i.e. don't know how others feel, it's no wonder they have no luck with women. Of course, for practical purposes the question arises whether you can try to force yourself to be less empathic and act like a dark triad person effectively and thus increase your chances or if you will just fail doing that because you aren't talented enough.

But I think this might actually be the biggest use of this Incel forum: Since I have been there, I started caring less and less about women and I think here we all subconsciously try to make ourselves more dark triad to increase our attractiveness in behaviour. In that sense, that people sometimes claim to see e.g. narcissistic and psychopathic behaviour in Incel forums is correct, but it's more that we try to act like it in a "friendly training" environment (without big consequences for that behaviour) in order to train for reality. I think I intentionally might try to train that way here in the future. Please don't be mad if you see my behaviour changing slightly.
You can use sci hub to access this studies.

I have tried dark triad and it doesn't work very well, because the key is to have high cognitive empathy so that you know when to be an asshole and when not to be. Autists like us have trouble understanding others emotions and so end up being nice or asshole all the time, at least that's my theory.

I have tried dark triad and it doesn't work very well, because the key is to have high cognitive empathy so that you know when to be an asshole and when not to be. Autists like us have trouble understanding others emotions and so end up being nice or asshole all the time, at least that's my theory.
I wonder if you can explicitly train cognitive empathy.