Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I took a break from this forum to go "touch grass" but the experiences in my new college has been so humiliating I am more depressed than before

I am over 25 and currently doing masters in NYC and I fully agree with you. Shit I have seen is insanely blackpilling. I even openly talked to a few foids about this and they even agreed that looks are #1 unless you are a serial killer or a deranged child molester...It is truly over for us :cryfeels:

Yup. I've been repeating this ad nauseam, but reality may honestly be more blackpilling then just using this forum or watching incel-made content. Just a couple of weeks ago, I've seen a teen girl admit that "her grandpa" got cucked and paternity frauded, is not her real grandpa, and how bad it is for her, because he's the only person who still doesn't know that he's not her real grandfather and so she can't change her surname to that of her real, richfag grandfather whom she likes better.

Meanwhile, even many people here don't realize just how common such stuff is and normies think we are just making it up.
Blackpill taught me it’s over. Sperm wars taught me it never even fucking began. Normies have no idea how over it is for them. It’s obvious to us due to living on hard mode in social situations from day one. But the BP hits bluepilled normies hardest. “There is nowhere to run, there is nowhere to hide, there is no escape.”

I don't think you finished the thread
he doesn't want to admit this CHAD HAD A THREEWAY WITH 10s WHILE HE HAD TO PLUG HIS EARS AS HE WAS POUNDIN TWAT AND WAS TOLD TO IT WOULD BE LESS AWKWARD IF HE LEFT

Cant imagine how brutal it is to be an Incel in an US college. The amount of zoomer-haired white normalfags, CHADs, white foids just throwing themselves at them...

Dnr. But brutal reality-pill it sounds like

have you tried to impress the foids with your post count on the .is?