Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Our boy Jack was given free speech, he will save us

Worst of all, the excerpts from the interview will be mounted so that the original meaning of Jack's speech will be replaced by the opposite

its such a horse shit tbh, the guy on the vid is solid 6, if he hair / clothes / body maxed he could be 7-8

good symmetry, no recession

he's a fucking norman as it gets, plus hes like 20

no1's really an incel untill 22

its such a horse shit tbh, the guy on the vid is solid 6, if he hair / clothes / body maxed he could be 7-8

He is also short i think.

It's been known for ages that womyn just destroy everything they touch. There's already fakecel shitcunts here, having femshits here would only amplify the amount of douchebaggery.

Damn man look at his eyes. You can tell incel life by the expression of the eyes.

this gon b gud

I wonder if this will ruin Jackbuds career (HR googling him), his status, reactions from his family, from femoids, etc.

He looks like prime Phil Anselmo from Pantera.

He looks like prime Phil Anselmo from Pantera.
yeah, prolly even better. it's not a good prepresentation of incels, now if black ops went to give an interview or best case gambler, that would be something

yeah, prolly even better. it's not a good prepresentation of incels, now if black ops went to give an interview or best case gambler, that would be something

As a 35 year-old truecel, I would offer to interview, but I'm not sure if that would be the best idea because I would be awfully tempted to start strangling the interviewers as soon as they started going on the attack.

Mogs this whole forum to oblivion

please PLEASE I don't care what else you say, just say "femoid" on live television. PLEASE

Mogs this whole forum to oblivion
yeah, exatly. this fucking guy isnt even incel, hes norman + looks, its his fault he aint getting laid. he knows it, u can even see his norman by his behavior

This is a historic moment

This whole situation is just absurd. Someone going on television to discuss incels.

I don't know what is real anymore

Attachments

• 1492210371714.png
    1492210371714.png
    152.6 KB · Views: 77
WHOOAAAA HOYL SHIT

Good luck brothER

This whole situation is just absurd. Someone going on television to discuss incels.
I feel like I'm still dreaming, ridiculous.

Can someone tell me who this guy is and why should I care?

@jackbud make sure and mention the social contract between men and women being violated.

Women still have their "exclusive powers" (sexual and reproductive resources)
Men rendered our "exclusive powers" moot via technological advancement and giving women rights (physical and material resources)

Relationships way back in the past were more "fair" and "successful" because every party had some form of leverage, now women are basically the only ones with leverage so they no longer have to "date fairly (rampant hypergamy)", which results in an underclass of sex starved, depressed and suicidal males.

Women's exclusive powers are now under threat as male ingenuity (technological advancement) is now beginning to encroach upon their "realm" e.g. sex android technology (which is why they are already protesting against it)

Blame inceltears lol. Show them threads. Cucks will burn. Also he mogs me.

Jackbud is going to become the new leader of incels because of this.

HOLY SHIT, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

Holy shit, Jack boyo do us proud.

Also where can we find the interview/ news segment?

Call the interviewer "buddy boyo".

I'm not sure i want this guy representing me...

Just imagine Jackbud blowing himself up during the interview. Would be hilarious.

He dresses like my grandpa

so where is the video? what did he say?