Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Our boy Jack was given free speech, he will save us

I would never do a face to face though (audio only, with voice distortion software), the guy is kinda retarded, I can tell he's "not all there" because he put his face out there, so now he's at risk of losing his job, family, etc, all his copes go down the drain just for 15 mins of fame wasted to appease the sympathies of normies and get incel "good boy" points. This shit is [Rage Fuel], I'd kill this guy if I could.

If anyone knows about any good and free (as in torrent) voice distortion software that works for skype or other chat applications please tell me about it, at some point I'm gonna have to start putting my voice out there because the shit I'm seeing is just pathetic, the supreme gentleman is rolling in his grave at this nonsense.
JackBud has stated that he does not care to work 9-5 job. This will take him farther than anything else in his life.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

This was the worst possible scenario. They got the softest motherfucker in the community to do an interview
TL;DW:
  • Everyone should be allowed to join the incel community, including foids.
  • We should get rid of people who worship guys like Elliot Rodgers and Alek Minassian
  • We should get rid of any "violent" posts
  • We should scrub the community of any misogyny
  • "I've had relationships and sex in the past..."
  • "I think that if anybody, aside from the bottom 20% in genetic quality, I think if they wanted to find a woman they wouldn't have any trouble doing that at all."
  • "I don't blame women for any of my problems. And I just think it would be wrong for me to do that."
HAHAHAHA
Holy shit we got a guy go to speak to a mainstream media outlet and he represents literally the opposite of everything we stand for.
Holy fucking shit this is the greatest thing ever.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

This was the worst possible scenario. They got the softest motherfucker in the community to do an interview
TL;DW:
  • Everyone should be allowed to join the incel community, including foids.
  • We should get rid of people who worship guys like Elliot Rodgers and Alek Minassian
  • We should get rid of any "violent" posts
  • We should scrub the community of any misogyny
  • "I've had relationships and sex in the past..."
  • "I think that if anybody, aside from the bottom 20% in genetic quality, I think if they wanted to find a woman they wouldn't have any trouble doing that at all."
  • "I don't blame women for any of my problems. And I just think it would be wrong for me to do that."
HAHAHAHA
Holy shit we got a guy go to speak to a mainstream media outlet and he represents literally the opposite of everything we stand for.
Holy fucking shit this is the greatest thing ever.

Just watched the entire interview for the first time and couldn't be more disappointed. Jesus fucking Christ.

Any newsmedia outlet that wants to interview someone a little more hardcore can send an email to [email protected] - dead serious

Jackbud has truly ascended,he will famemog all the Chads.

The interview we're all waiting for. This is the time we need him the most.

Tl7t5E9vWFeNsGzb1Mc4DQ7I8pG-1mpT1nUsLOr6pF8.jpg

Damn, where's the video? I'm late to the party (not that i've never been to a party).

Actually I think I found it.

This part:

Is inaccurate, first of all they cut out a lot of information before and after, and second of all I just didn't explain myself properly. What I meant was this: Many of us are mentalcels, and not actually truly ugly. i.e. weed, tellem-t, itsover.

Being a mentalcel can be very difficult.
That's the least objectionable part of your statements to be perfectly honest.
Of course you think most of us are mentalcels, but that's because YOU'RE a mentalcel. You're as average looking as a white guy can get, you've had sex and relationships. You quite literally don't understand our pain. You're projecting your dumb theory on inceldom when you just admitted you're not an actual incel, you've had unpaid sex.

Furthermore you know the views of most incels. You know that we don't believe shit like "Everyone should be allowed in here to discuss inceldom", no one here except for the most blue pilled cuck pieces of trash believes in that bullshit. Spouting views like "We should ban all users who are misogynistic or violent" is something i'd expect from an /r/ForeverAlone spokesman, not someone claiming to represent the incel cause.

With that interview you essentially threw 90% of incels.is under the bus, and with your face now public I honestly wouldn't lose any sleep if you ended up getting doxxed for that.

JACK ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS!? I HAD TO STOP WATCHING AS SOON AS U SAID "START ALLOWING WOMAN ON THE BOARD" WTF ARE U SMOKING!?

Damn, where's the video? I'm late to the party (not that i've never been to a party).

Here it is: https://globalnews.ca/news/4169791/toronto-van-attack-incel/

This guy does not represent us, and I don't even think he speaks for the majority of users on this board when he says that:

1.) He has had relationships and sex in the past

2.) He condemns "misogyny" and says it has no place in the incel community

3.) He doesn't blame women for his inceldom and encourages them to become part of our community

He certainly doesn't speak for me and other blackpillers on this forum.

The fact that u arent even a virgin and have had sex and relationships multiple times in the past and were the one chosen for this interview absolutely fucking DISGUST ME! You failed us big time jack

Fucking damn it, literally every word in that video was wrong. He should be banned for this. Presenting himself as an authority when he really has fuck all authority here and being a fakecel.

Reminder; Jackbud is the type of guy who would benefit from having roasties on incels.is. The only incels roasties would fuck are the ones who aren't incels at all.

Makes you wonder why he wants to allow them here. Hmmmmmmm.

Why are people calling this an "Incel Movement" ? Most of us are either rotting or frantically looksmaxing.

FTFY

I don't see how he doesn't get this is going nowhere, the irony of a so called black piller not seeing that this method is pointless, its useful for spreading the black pill, but ironically most men that became incel to begin with hold a lot of resentment towards women, and when you have rhetoric like @jackbud e.g. - “My views are that women are people like everyone else, but it’s in their nature to reject men who are genetically inferior. I don’t blame them for it. It’s how they’re programmed.”

Which basically attempts to remove all blame and accountability from women, then they won't want to identify with or research the "movement", they'll think its pointless and pathetic, not "inspiring" at all. Despite Elliots many failures in his plans he was still "sainted" because you could feel his determination and relentless desire in his words, in his actions, ironically charismatic in a sense.

This guy literally made being an incel seem cuckish, like how do you pull that off, we can't even be cucked since we don't have women, most of us are virgins, but his rhetoric leaves a bad taste of my wifes strapon in my mouth kek.

he was trying to appeal to the MSM. he obviously cant ramble on about the grittier, darker aspects of inceldom and express himself freely or at worst he would be put under watch, at best, laughed out the room.

The fact that u arent even a virgin and have had sex and relationships multiple times in the past and were the one chosen for this interview absolutely fucking DISGUST ME! You failed us big time jack

It's a damn shame because, as you can see in my earlier posts, I was rooting for him to really go to bat for us and knock the interview out of the park. Saying that I am utterly disappointed would be the understatement of the millennium.

He could have conducted himself professionally without practically siding with our enemies as he did in the interview.

Here it is: https://globalnews.ca/news/4169791/toronto-van-attack-incel/

This guy does not represent us, and I don't even think he speaks for the majority of users on this board when he says that:

1.) He has had relationships and sex in the past

2.) He condemns "misogyny" and says it has no place in the incel community

3.) He doesn't blame women for his inceldom and encourages them to become part of our community

He certainly doesn't speak for me and other blackpillers on this forum.
Yea, I just watched the video and honestly cringed at alot of what was said. I just talked about how courageous he was, but it's not as big since he's not even a virgin.

he was trying to appeal to the MSM. he obviously cant ramble on about the grittier, darker aspects of inceldom and express himself freely or at worst he would be put under watch, at best, laughed out the room.
No these are his true beliefs. He's said the exact same things in the past, except for the allowing of females.

Does anyone else suspect he misrepresented his qualifications to the news outlet?

I see a lot of bad journalism but using "spokesperson" instead of "x group member" might be a first for me.

Fuck appealing to the MSM, obviously dont go in there talking about stupid shit like shooting up schools and stuff, but everything he spoke about was WRONG

GOYS we need to create thread whear we will set what what we are and bulives for next media thing

No these are his true beliefs. He's said the exact same things in the past, except for the allowing of females.

well, for the time being we need someone like him to represent inceldom. if incels who ramble on about the deeper aspects of inceldom they will not take us seriously. we have to push forwards slowly, then we can move to the deeper aspects of the blackpill.

Reminder; Jackbud is the type of guy who would benefit from having roasties on incels.is. The only incels roasties would fuck are the ones who aren't incels at all.

Exactly. As much as I like Jackbud it still rubs me the wrong way. This site should NEVER allow females. They won't add anything of importance and the better looking guys here will use this site as a lame form of validation and possibly hooking up.

Admittedly, I'm not one of the absolute bottom tier in looks. However, I have no interest in gaining validation from an influx of lame 4/10 women with borderline personality disorder. Which is what we'd have here if they change the rules.

The site will become lookism 2.0

Fuck appealing to the MSM, obviously dont go in there talking about stupid shit like shooting up schools and stuff, but everything he spoke about was WRONG

its our first confrontation with MSM. we have to push through slowly. then we slowly unravel more of the blackpill.

Holy shit Jack has reached legend status.

I said it because it was true, one of our moderators considered it.

@SergeantIncel If you guys ever let women on this site do me a favor and just permaban me immediately, this is just becoming sad and pathetic, it'll just become R9K 2.0, get ready for the BBC and trap threads too, I mean why not if women can join, why not fags too, were all incels smh.

Kinda felt bad for @eliotrogerhere when he got banned but if this becomes a reality and women can join then he just got kicked off of a ship that was about to sink anyways lol.

This interview is infinitely worse than the article holy shit, we got a fakecel spewing the bluepill on national tv for us, it’s fucking over :feelsrope:

wish this cunt never said yes to be interviewed but who would resist throwing incels under the bus for STATUS

This interview is infinitely worse than the article holy shit, we got a fakecel spewing the bluepill on national tv for us, it’s fucking over :feelsrope:

wish this cunt never said yes to be interviewed but who would resist throwing incels under the bus for STATUS

The next ER shouldn't be a "mass event", it needs to happen to just one guy......

Agreed. Dude is such a faggot. He could've at least dropped some black pills like hypergamy, tinder experiments, etc. but no. We have a good looking fakecel faggot as our poster boy now. He made us look soft as baby shit.

Shiet somone msg alexjones and offer interview

Shiet somone msg alexjones and offer interview
I'd gladly do one as long as I dont have to show my face, i'd rather not ruin my employment future and and destroy any social standing I have left.

well so chose somone my english is to bad and im aslo new on the forum but incels interview on info wars :fire::fire::fire::fire:

EXACTLY

I am disappointed.

This whole situation is just absurd. Someone going on television to discuss incels.
THERE'S NOTHING TO FUCKING DISCUSS INCELS AREN'T A FUCKING MOVEMENT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Impressive statusmaxxing & normiemaxxing. I disagree with allowing females though as that just doesn't work IMO, just look at what happened on Lookism. But he could be just saying that because of the interview format?

If he started spreading the blackpill truth they would just censor him. It's a start I guess.

Last edited: