Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Our boy Jack was given free speech, he will save us

The video hasn't been released yet but here's the preliminary article. Honestly, of course they portrayed us in a negative light, but I don't think they really misrepresented or twisted anything I said. I feel like I did an okay job.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4169791/...el/?utm_source=GlobalNews&utm_medium=Facebook

There are some statements in here that might confuse/anger some of our users but keep in mind, not all of my statements were fully displayed, so if there's something that annoys you, it's probably just out of context.

good luck nigga. dont be a cuck and sell us out.

The video hasn't been released yet but here's the preliminary article. Honestly, of course they portrayed us in a negative light, but I don't think they really misrepresented or twisted anything I said. I feel like I did an okay job.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4169791/...el/?utm_source=GlobalNews&utm_medium=Facebook

There are some statements in here that might confuse/anger some of our users but keep in mind, not all of my statements were fully displayed, so if there's something that annoys you, it's probably just out of context.
NICE, it looks good so far!

my man jackbud will now slay some mad pussy thanks to the status halo, congratulations fam you made it @jackbud

The fucking comments on that page are ragefuel. I don't even know why I bothered to look, should have just expected them to be ignorant.

I'm not sure i want this guy representing me...
Same, kinda think he'll make us look soft and he won't make any points "that stick". Seems like the type that would rant about his personal life experiences instead of black pill theory, I would feel better if it was @FACEandLMS who would speak more about undeniable theory and he has a lot of videos on it too, quality videos. This guy may just end up making us look more pathetic.

“My views are that women are people like everyone else, but it’s in their nature to reject men who are genetically inferior. I don’t blame them for it. It’s how they’re programmed.”

Yeah so I was right lol, made us look more pathetic, why do idiots still think reasoning with normies and trying to "appear nice" will result in a "win", at the end of the day we'll still be rejects and still won't get laid, its the logical equivalent of prey showing its belly to a predator in hopes that it will feel sorry for it lol, its still going to fucking eat you, you just made yourself look more "tasty" (pathetic, an even better target to reject and ridicule).

Last edited:
The fucking comments on that page are ragefuel. I don't even know why I bothered to look, should have just expected them to be ignorant.

You know the comments are shit when the best one was the one that goes "I'm making over $13k in one month working part time blah blah blah."

He can get laid off of this. Woman sees man on television and think he makes 50000k a month. Manson got married in prison, why can't an incel get laid off of being in spotlight.

I hope he did a good job and delivered an atomic blackpill.

The comments are your typical shit written by betabuxxes coping with the fact that their obese wife got dicked down by Chad. Kinda sad how deluded these people are.

For the CuckTears losers who think we're all plagued with the "crabs in a bucket" mentality, I will go on record saying that I hope this helps our friend jackbud ascend... just as long as he doesn't let it all go to his head like some people do...

Also, I wish you had touched the blackpill a bit more. Should've mentioned how better looking men are treated like a superior race, compared it to racism basically. That probably would've turned some normie heads.

Just lol Jack is the new appointed leader of the incelosphere

Just lol Jack is the new appointed leader of passive "non-violent" incels
FTFY

I don't see how he doesn't get this is going nowhere, the irony of a so called black piller not seeing that this method is pointless, its useful for spreading the black pill, but ironically most men that became incel to begin with hold a lot of resentment towards women, and when you have rhetoric like @jackbud e.g. - “My views are that women are people like everyone else, but it’s in their nature to reject men who are genetically inferior. I don’t blame them for it. It’s how they’re programmed.”

Which basically attempts to remove all blame and accountability from women, then they won't want to identify with or research the "movement", they'll think its pointless and pathetic, not "inspiring" at all. Despite Elliots many failures in his plans he was still "sainted" because you could feel his determination and relentless desire in his words, in his actions, ironically charismatic in a sense.

This guy literally made being an incel seem cuckish, like how do you pull that off, we can't even be cucked since we don't have women, most of us are virgins, but his rhetoric leaves a bad taste of my wifes strapon in my mouth kek.

Last edited:
uugh nothing aginst the guy but I'm probably sure he went too soft.

He's well spoken and very level headed. Will represent us well.

FTFY

I don't see how he doesn't get this is going nowhere, the irony of a so called black piller not seeing that this method is pointless, its useful for spreading the black pill, but ironically most men that became incel to begin with hold a lot of resentment towards women, and when you have rhetoric like @jackbud e.g. - “My views are that women are people like everyone else, but it’s in their nature to reject men who are genetically inferior. I don’t blame them for it. It’s how they’re programmed.”

Which basically atttempts to remove all blame and accountability from women, then they won't want to identify with or research the "movement", they'll think its pointless and pathetic, not "inspiring" at all. Despite Elliots many failures in his plans he was still "sainted" because you could feel his determination and relentless desire in his words, in his actions, ironically charismatic in a sense.

This guy literally made being an incel seem cuckish, like how do you pull that off, we can't even be cucked since we don't have women, most of us are virgins, but his rhetoric leaves a bad taste of my wifes strapon in my mouth kek.

I'd kill to see NBC News interview you after featuring you in that article, but they wouldn't be able to handle the onslaught of blackpills that you'd provide.

Am i fucking dreaming? NBC is interviewing an incel about incels? Something doesn't seem right tbh. This is all happening too fast. Was it ever confirmed that FB post by the Toronto van killer dude was fake or not?

I'd kill to see NBC News interview you after featuring you in that article, but they wouldn't be able to handle the onslaught of blackpills that you'd provide.

I would never do a face to face though (audio only, with voice distortion software), the guy is kinda retarded, I can tell he's "not all there" because he put his face out there, so now he's at risk of losing his job, family, etc, all his copes go down the drain just for 15 mins of fame wasted to appease the sympathies of normies and get incel "good boy" points. This shit is [Rage Fuel], I'd kill this guy if I could.

If anyone knows about any good and free (as in torrent) voice distortion software that works for skype or other chat applications please tell me about it, at some point I'm gonna have to start putting my voice out there because the shit I'm seeing is just pathetic, the supreme gentleman is rolling in his grave at this nonsense.

If anyone knows about any good and free (as in torrent) voice distortion software that works for skype or other chat applications please tell me about it, at some point I'm gonna have to start putting my voice out there because the shit I'm seeing is just pathetic, the supreme gentleman is rolling in his grave at this nonsense.

i know that "MorphVOX Pro" for one works with Skype. it is not free, but it is trivial to acquire it without paying anyway.

i know that "MorphVOX Pro" for one works with Skype. it is not free, but it is trivial to acquire it without paying anyway.

I used Morphvox for a female voice in my interviews for the incel podcast (yet to be released).

I used Morphvox for a female voice in my interviews for the incel podcast (yet to be released).
lul, it'll be funny if you sounded reasonably like a female. i remember using it as a child and the filter made me sound like a squeaking rat more than anything

Represent us well jack!

"In one thread, a number of members discuss what they would do if they ever had a girlfriend (“I won’t ever get one, so there’s no point in speculation”)"

Wow, my post was included.

“There are people who praise Elliot Rodger, I won’t lie about that, but it’s just extremely dark humour; something that people talk about for a laugh.”

Oh this is most certainly true! *wink* *wink*

I will looking up torrents. If I ever go on the news, I'll make sure and ask for a time frame first, I'll also have pre-written answers and list points and topics that I must discuss before the time is over, I'd want to squeeze in as much black pills as possible.

JFL. The cuck really said we're going to consider allowing women.
I really hope you faggots aren't going to start praising him as an incel hero and voice after something like that.

JFL. The cuck really said we're going to consider allowing women.
I really hope you faggots aren't going to start praising him as an incel hero and voice after something like that.
I said it because it was true, one of our moderators considered it.

I'm going to step away for a while, people will probably condemn me for saying we should allow women on the forum but that's just the way I feel. An open environment for debate, in my view, is better than an echo chamber.

Feel free to tell me what you think about this, but I think we need to move very far away from misogyny, violence praise, and hatred.

A response I've predicted is something along the lines of "if you don't want that stuff on the forum, why not just go on ForeverAlone?"

My hypothetical reply would be, this is the only support group that truly accepts the black pill. FA just doesn't cut it as far as material on looks theory.

Also, keep in mind, this was like a 45 minute very high pressure interview cut into a small segment, so you don't really see me elucidate my positions properly in the video. If you have anything to say to me, if you disagree about anything, let me know and I will give you an honest response.

The most controversial thing I said was that the majority of posters on this board are essentially mentalcels, and not in the bottom 20% of looks. I will elaborate on that in a future post.

Last edited:
I'm going to step away for a while, people will probably condemn me for saying we should allow women on the forum but that's just the way I feel. An open environment for debate, in my view, is better than an echo chamber.

Feel free to tell me what you think about this, but I think we need to move very far away from misogyny, violence praise, and hatred.
What did I just read

lul, it'll be funny if you sounded reasonably like a female. i remember using it as a child and the filter made me sound like a squeaking rat more than anything

liking your new avi.

"Incel spokesperson"

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

retarded_dumbshit? Idk none of them seem like the type to consider allowing females.

It's one particular mod who had a problem with me. i'll say no more

considering you were on tv it's not a big deal lol

me personally i think it would be funny to allow discussion with females. just enforce strict rules

giphy-downsized-large.gif

This was the worst possible scenario. They got the softest motherfucker in the community to do an interview
TL;DW:
  • Everyone should be allowed to join the incel community, including foids.
  • We should get rid of people who worship guys like Elliot Rodgers and Alek Minassian
  • We should get rid of any "violent" posts
  • We should scrub the community of any misogyny
  • "I've had relationships and sex in the past..."
  • "I think that if anybody, aside from the bottom 20% in genetic quality, I think if they wanted to find a woman they wouldn't have any trouble doing that at all."
  • "I don't blame women for any of my problems. And I just think it would be wrong for me to do that."
HAHAHAHA
Holy shit we got a guy go to speak to a mainstream media outlet and he represents literally the opposite of everything we stand for.
Holy fucking shit this is the greatest thing ever.

I'm kind of lost...who is Jack Bud...I don't seem to recognize him as a poster on here.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

This was the worst possible scenario. They got the softest motherfucker in the community to do an interview
TL;DW:
  • Everyone should be allowed to join the incel community, including foids.
  • We should get rid of people who worship guys like Elliot Rodgers and Alek Minassian
  • We should get rid of any "violent" posts
  • We should scrub the community of any misogyny
  • "I've had relationships and sex in the past..."
  • "I think that if anybody, aside from the bottom 20% in genetic quality, I think if they wanted to find a woman they wouldn't have any trouble doing that at all."
  • "I don't blame women for any of my problems. And I just think it would be wrong for me to do that."
HAHAHAHA
Holy shit we got a guy go to speak to a mainstream media outlet and he represents literally the opposite of everything we stand for.
Holy fucking shit this is the greatest thing ever.

This part:

Is inaccurate, first of all they cut out a lot of information before and after, and second of all I just didn't explain myself properly. What I meant was this: Many of us are mentalcels, and not actually truly ugly. i.e. weed, tellem-t, itsover.

Being a mentalcel can be very difficult.

A response I've predicted is something along the lines of "if you don't want that stuff on the forum, why not just go on ForeverAlone?"

My hypothetical reply would be, this is the only support group that truly accepts the black pill. FA just doesn't cut it as far as material on looks theory.

Also, keep in mind, this was like a 45 minute very high pressure interview cut into a small segment, so you don't really see me elucidate my positions properly in the video. If you have anything to say to me, if you disagree about anything, let me know and I will give you an honest response.

The most controversial thing I said was that the majority of posters on this board are essentially mentalcels, and not in the bottom 20% of looks. I will elaborate on that in a future post.

To address the female part, no It would not improve the site in any way. It would become another r9k with all the femoid worship going on over there. As for misogyny, how do you expect US, a group of males who've been treated like shit by females our entire lives, to not have disdain and hatred for women? It's an unrealistic, and frankly ridiculous, expectation to have. You can use the "nature, evolution"excuse all you want, but they have enough autonomy to know that they pick the best male possible, and leave the undesirables to rot. They simply don't care.

I think you're simply projecting with the mentalcel part. I would say you have about average looks, but that doesn't mean we're all as normie looking as you.

many congrats to @jackbud for his extreme statusmaxxing.