Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Orthodontists and dentists are my primary enemies

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
My facial aesthetics got completely fucked up with chronic mouth breathing and low tongue posture, which I adpoted at some point in childhood. In addition, the orthodontics which I got to treat my crooked teeth involved extractions, which further sealed my fate in being ugly.

Orthodontists and dentists knew the dangers of mouth breathing and low tongue posture, yet decided to not utter a word about them to me. This was probably intentional in order to make me a long-term customer for them.

That's why I hate them with my guts.

Last edited:
My facial aesthetics got completely fucked up with chronic mouth breathing and low tongue posture, which I adpoted at some point in childhood. In addition, the orthodontics which I got to treat my crooked teeth involved extractions, which further sealed my fate in being ugly.

Orthodontists and dentists knew the dangers of mouth breathing and low tongue posture, yet decided to not utter a word about them to me. This was probably intended to make me a long-term customer for them.

They create incels in order to create their own client base, and in turn revenue from themselves. Evil cunts, I’d be willing to go ER on a dentistry school

They create incels in order to create their own client base, and in turn revenue from themselves. Evil cunts, I’d be willing to go ER on a dentistry school
Very true and very based.
Unfortunately that is actually the agenda of most of healthcare, medicine and doctors.

They're criminals in my eyes

They're criminals in my eyes
they are base scoundrels. one day they will feel my wrath

Never had an orthodontist. Luckily my teeth grew relatively straight, my lower third is slightly recessed though :feelswhat:

Never had an orthodontist. Luckily my teeth grew relatively straight, my lower third is slightly recessed though :feelswhat:
Sounds good...
mild recession is hardly a looks killer. It's the downward facial growth that makes the face longer that is fucking repulsive.

I hope their children get born with deformed genetics and remain incels for the rest of their lives

They did something unforgivable

Fucking fuck them

They are total scum

They are guilty

I despise them

They have to pay

They are criminals to me

They are trash

GOD DAMN IT FUCK THEM. THEY COMMITTED CRIME AND ARE GUILTY, JUDGED BY ME.

I hate them completely

I fucking hate them

They are worthless

I still hate them

They went too far

They have to pay

I think about them every day

FUCK THEEEEEEEEEEEM

Orthodontists and dentists knew the dangers of mouth breathing and low tongue posture, yet decided to not utter a word about them to me. This was probably intentional in order to make me a long-term customer for them.

They did say to me but my nose was just so bad and fucked up that I couldn’t breathe til I got 2 surgeries ,one big on my nose and now can breathe with my nose

They did say to me but my nose was just so bad and fucked up that I couldn’t breathe til I got 2 surgeries ,one big on my nose and now can breathe with my nose
Alright, sounds good

Imagine trusting someone in the medical field (dominated by kikes and asian/curry coper kikepuppets)

Imagine trusting someone in the medical field (dominated by kikes and asian/curry coper kikepuppets)
Doctors are mostly white in my country but I agree that medicine is evil at its core and should be avoided if possible.

They're criminals

I hate them greatly

I HATE THEM GOD DAMN IT

They did this

Sounds good...
mild recession is hardly a looks killer. It's the downward facial growth that makes the face longer that is fucking repulsive.
I have a long midface and I'm ethnic

They are my enemies

but if you get a nice female dentist she may rest her tits on your head while drilling out your cavities :feelsthink:

glass half full make lemaide :feelsokman:

They have to pay

They have no value