Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Orthodontists and dentists are my primary enemies

They create incels in order to create their own client base, and in turn revenue from themselves. Evil cunts, I’d be willing to go ER on a dentistry school

They should do this exclusively with girls, being ugly changes absolutely nothing in the life of a toilet and she will still live the easiest life possible. Doing this to boys is just beyond cruel. :blackpill:

FUCKING FUCK THEM

They are garbage

They have to pay

I truly hate them

They deserve terrible things

Absolutely agree. My front 2 teeth overlap because my mouth is small so I literally look like a demented hobgoblin when I show my teeth or smile which forced me to never smile as a child jfl. I was supposed to get braces as a child but the dentist told my mother "he's going to grow out of it when he's older" yet I'm here at 22 with the same fucking teeth. It's only now that I'm going to get braces and will have to fork out my own money for these filthy jews. I'd love to rip the dentist's eyes out and pour boiling water down his eye sockets

Absolutely agree. My front 2 teeth overlap because my mouth is small so I literally look like a demented hobgoblin when I show my teeth or smile which forced me to never smile as a child jfl. I was supposed to get braces as a child but the dentist told my mother "he's going to grow out of it when he's older" yet I'm here at 22 with the same fucking teeth. It's only now that I'm going to get braces and will have to fork out my own money for these filthy jews. I'd love to rip the dentist's eyes out and pour boiling water down his eye sockets
Brutal, I'm sorry.
Though I think it's better to have good facial structure and shitty teeth than shitty facial structure and good teeth. Orthodontics can damage the face.

They are garbage

I fucking hate them still

I despise them

I still hate them

They have to pay

They are scum

They must pay

They are criminals

ive only got a teeth filler but that was when i was 12 now my teeth are straight so i am lucky

They are my enemies

They must pay

I don’t understand why do you hate them so much. I’m wearing Invisalign right now and everyone says my teeth looks much better im not even half way done.

I don’t understand why do you hate them so much. I’m wearing Invisalign right now and everyone says my teeth looks much better im not even half way done.
Because they never advised me on correct mouth posture

They deserve punishment

Fuck them. A long story but they aren't allowing me back in because I wanted to talk with my dental hygienist outside the office and be in each other's personal lives.

It's like your office is centered around family cultured and you don't expect me after having personal conversations with my dental hygienist that I wouldn't want to be in each other's personal lives? Especially after feeling like family inside the office? Just gimme a break

They deserve it

They create incels in order to create their own client base, and in turn revenue from themselves. Evil cunts, I’d be willing to go ER on a dentistry school
Incels are created by the dentist industry to make more money brutal dentist pill :smonk:

Fuck them. A long story but they aren't allowing me back in because I wanted to talk with my dental hygienist outside the office and be in each other's personal lives.

It's like your office is centered around family cultured and you don't expect me after having personal conversations with my dental hygienist that I wouldn't want to be in each other's personal lives? Especially after feeling like family inside the office? Just gimme a break
Damn bro :feelskek:

I feel you, those fucking orthojews contributed to my inceldom as well and now i'm stuck with downward grown maxilla and narrow rounded jaw

I feel you, those fucking orthojews contributed to my inceldom as well and now i'm stuck with downward grown maxilla and narrow rounded jaw
Yep, it's horrifying. Poor facial growth alone can make an incel.

Ive got a feeling you're not alone in feeling this way and there are a lot more teethcels than we realise.

The reality of this really hit home to me when I was reunited with family members I hadnt seen for over 20 years. And this is not an exaggeration... I was the ONLY one with teeth that looked like they had gone 12 rounds with Mike Tyson and no gumshield.

We were all young adult age (they're all married with kids etc of course... I am the only incel)

And guess what? They never had a single interaction with an "orthodontist" in their lives. I was the only one who had.

Last time i saw them (as a kid) my parents still hadn't yet taken me to the orthodontists.

When I saw the old photos of back then again recently I was horrified. All of us had perfect smiles. Even me.

So yeah, I don't like orthodontists either. Don't know about all the killer shit lol, but certainly at the very least a motherfucking refund and compensation would be fair. But yeah we all know this world is not a fair game.

Ive got a feeling you're not alone in feeling this way and there are a lot more teethcels than we realise.

The reality of this really hit home to me when I was reunited with family members I hadnt seen for over 20 years. And this is not an exaggeration... I was the ONLY one with teeth that looked like they had gone 12 rounds with Mike Tyson and no gumshield.

We were all young adult age (they're all married with kids etc of course... I am the only incel)

And guess what? They never had a single interaction with an "orthodontist" in their lives. I was the only one who had.

Last time i saw them (as a kid) my parents still hadn't yet taken me to the orthodontists.

When I saw the old photos of back then again recently I was horrified. All of us had perfect smiles. Even me.

So yeah, I don't like orthodontists either. Don't know about all the killer shit lol, but certainly at the very least a motherfucking refund and compensation would be fair. But yeah we all know this world is not a fair game.
Well said. Completely relatable. Orthodontics is barbaric and almost total pseudoscience.

They have my endless hatred

They did this

I still hate them

I truly hate them