Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only thing left for me is to hang myself

L

Lonelyus

Taking a break until the forum is fixed
★★★★★
Ive come to the conclusion, No one cares about me tbh, Ive done everything right up until NEETdom, Finished college to in hope of finding a GF, Ive lost all will to live, I tried gym maxxing, I cant keep a consistent workout routine as im too depressed, I have a huge crooknose, I have gigantic prey eyes, Im 5.11 and to become 6.2 i need to pay massive money, Idk even how the fuck im gonna afford all these surgeries when all i can get is low paying jobs, I have the perfect rope for roping, I am planning on it to be by suspension so i break my neck when jumping from a high altitude while dangling from a cliff, If that doesnt kill me the rock that will hit my head will break my skull or the fall when i cut the rope will, Theres nothing more for me to live for, IVE done my best, Ive been the best that i can be, Nothing is good enough for ppl or women, My parents says this looks things is BS and i feel all alone in this, I never signed up for any of this, Day by day i have been seeing chads slay and i cant participate because something is wrong with my face? Im still me, This person but that wont matter (Personality) Does not matter, If it did i would have been chosen it much sooner, The death WILL be painful as there is no fucking way to get a shotgun here, I dont know when i will do this so if im someday gone from the forum, I have either commited suicide or just resorted to never to be seen on any social media again, Im at my fucking breaking point which ive been for the last 10 years and there is nothing i can do about it, Ive done tons of self improvement, Clothing getting lean, Ive done those alot of times with no results both in getting friends or a GF, Im 23 and i want out. :cryfeels:

I hope you don't rope brocel, roping is letting foids and soyceity win, but if you can no longer cope I can't blame you

I hope you don't rope brocel, roping is letting foids and soyceity win, but if you can no longer cope I can't blame you
Im just not sure yet but my body tells me its the right thing to do, Im just scared of choking and suffering and if my neck doesnt break

I have a huge crooknose, I have gigantic prey eyes
Can be corrected with oculofacial surgery of some kind and rhinoplasty.

Can be corrected with oculofacial surgery of some kind and rhinoplasty.
Dude, I had 2 rhinoplasties and it still looks fucked up, No amout of surgery can save me, Half my nostril is gone/collapsed, WTF do i do bro

Dude, I had 2 rhinoplasties and it still looks fucked up, No amout of surgery can save me, Half my nostril is gone, WTF do i do bro
I see.

I dont talk about my depression alot bc i feel i will get judged for it, But ever since i was young ive been bullied or ostracised from friend groups, ive been told im too ugly to be with my college friend and everywhere i go im a fucking laughing stock.

Don't hang retard. Use SN or other safe method

It's always possible your depression will become less severe. But if you rope you lose that opportunity

Hanging is an outdated method with a high percentage of failure and penalty is vegetal state for life

It's always possible your depression will become less severe. But if you rope you lose that opportunity
Im depressed because IM UGLY!, IT WONT EVER GO AWAY, REMEMBER YOUR HERE FOREVER!

If my mom had me earlier i wouldnt look like this shite

go for a walk

go for a walk
Maybe, I tried feeling better yesterday ordering home delivery MCdick for the first time, The burgers tasted horrible or maybe im just depressed, I dont want to die but i dont want to live at the same time.

Would this suffice, Has aleredy made the Knot!

20230602 181506

No im not roping today, But incase i want to, Would this be enough? Also jump suspension from height and breakneck was the idea, A tower perhaps, Id be a nice ornament for normies to see.

Maybe, I tried feeling better yesterday ordering home delivery MCdick for the first time, The burgers tasted horrible or maybe im just depressed, I dont want to die but i dont want to live at the same time.
stop eating garbage food and start eating better food and being a bit more active. also clean your room.
i bet most of your depression really comes from your lifestyle

stop eating garbage food and start eating better food and being a bit more active. also clean your room.
i bet most of your depression really comes from your lifestyle
I am eating healthy recently until yesterday, Well this week i had meat and vegetables all week

Would this suffice, Has aleredy made the Knot!

View attachment 767599

No im not roping today, But incase i want to, Would this be enough? Also jump suspension from height and breakneck was the idea, A tower perhaps, Id be a nice ornament for normies to see.
If you are already committed to it
I don't blame you I'm also at the same point as you roping has good success rate if you do it perfectly you don't even need to hang from a point partial hanging will also kill you

If you are already committed to it
I don't blame you I'm also at the same point as you roping has good success rate if you do it perfectly you don't even need to hang from a point partial hanging will also kill you
Information pls, You could DM about it!

Don't rope brocel we have enemy to defeat

Ive come to the conclusion, No one cares about me tbh, Ive done everything right up until NEETdom, Finished college to in hope of finding a GF, Ive lost all will to live, I tried gym maxxing, I cant keep a consistent workout routine as im too depressed, I have a huge crooknose, I have gigantic prey eyes, Im 5.11 and to become 6.2 i need to pay massive money, Idk even how the fuck im gonna afford all these surgeries when all i can get is low paying jobs, I have the perfect rope for roping, I am planning on it to be by suspension so i break my neck when jumping from a high altitude while dangling from a cliff, If that doesnt kill me the rock that will hit my head will break my skull or the fall when i cut the rope will, Theres nothing more for me to live for, IVE done my best, Ive been the best that i can be, Nothing is good enough for ppl or women, My parents says this looks things is BS and i feel all alone in this, I never signed up for any of this, Day by day i have been seeing chads slay and i cant participate because something is wrong with my face? Im still me, This person but that wont matter (Personality) Does not matter, If it did i would have been chosen it much sooner, The death WILL be painful as there is no fucking way to get a shotgun here, I dont know when i will do this so if im someday gone from the forum, I have either commited suicide or just resorted to never to be seen on any social media again, Im at my fucking breaking point which ive been for the last 10 years and there is nothing i can do about it, Ive done tons of self improvement, Clothing getting lean, Ive done those alot of times with no results both in getting friends or a GF, Im 23 and i want out. :cryfeels:
that shit ain't worth it brocel, trust me:cryfeels:

Mein fuhrer, don't rope. Not before you have dealt with the six millions.

controversial take but foids lifemog and mog the fuck out of all males. Why even try to beat foids in the game of life? Its so fucking pointless.

I see no difference between the mindset of "winning" against foids, and the redpill mentality.

The humiliation of failure will be even worse.

Recently, I've been feeling suicidal for the same reasons as you, but copes have prevented me from committing suicide. I hope you start feeling better.

that shit ain't worth it brocel, trust me:cryfeels:
I smile thru the pain, I think if i ever wanted to sui id do it so in belgium or so with euthanasia, It costs 100k tho but oh well, Someones gotta profit on my death, 10 people is a million, Brutal how much they earn for a small injection.

This is fucking brutal, but at the same time, absolutely relatable, except that I am fucking 29. I also finished college, and I have a useless degree, and currently, I am stuck in a low-paying job. I tried to maximize my time at the gym, but at my age, it is more about using steroids, which I don't want to take because of the side effects; my hair is already balding. The last time I talked with my trainer, it broke my heart when he said he randomly woke up at 19 near some girl and didn't even remember if he had sex with her, while I have never even held hands with a girl. Like, fuck that... No friends, no girlfriend, no future. Nobody deserves this. Life is extremely sad these days for people like us. You could do nothing wrong and still be considered the worst offender, just because of your looks.

This is fucking brutal, but at the same time, absolutely relatable, except that I am fucking 29. I also finished college, and I have a useless degree, and currently, I am stuck in a low-paying job. I tried to maximize my time at the gym, but at my age, it is more about using steroids, which I don't want to take because of the side effects; my hair is already balding. The last time I talked with my trainer, it broke my heart when he said he randomly woke up at 19 near some girl and didn't even remember if he had sex with her, while I have never even held hands with a girl. Like, fuck that... No friends, no girlfriend, no future. Nobody deserves this. Life is extremely sad these days for people like us. You could do nothing wrong and still be considered the worst offender, just because of your looks.
Im here man, Nothing is worse than a balding hairline, I see something on my sides but not really in the front or top so idk if its ment to be this way, It havent moved very much since last year, Maybe i just have norwood 1 or something but not balding or maybe it takes longer.

controversial take but foids lifemog and mog the fuck out of all males. Why even try to beat foids in the game of life? Its so fucking pointless.

I see no difference between the mindset of "winning" against foids, and the redpill mentality.
Man Just want some Quality of Life of living " aswell and they clearly dont Get it .

Why is my threads so popular all of a sudden? What gives?

It pains me that people who are born unattractive want to hurt themselves :feelsbadman:

I am 34 and nothing works, I have tried everything and if I had the power, Id go Genghis on this world of warcraft mmo game, id spare the incels and lonely men from my anger.

College is brutal for unattractive men. Get picked last, get bad grades, get almost no friends, get no love and finish with a low payment job, ”but youre an incel bruv, it is your fault” :feelsLightsaber:

suicide together
I dont know you well enough, We had minimal interaction and i kinda wanna live a bit longer, Its amazing how much mental suffering the human mind can withstand!

Don't rope brocel, it's a sign of weakness and by doing that you are letting the chads and foids win.

Same tbh i don't even know why i didn't rope already

I'm a manlet I can't hurt you, maybe you can hurt me but I can't.if that's what you're afraid of.
Your making shit up

Where do you come from?

buy doc martins and 3 inch lifts

Im not gonna hang myself