Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only subhuman races openly say they dont date women of their own

D

dementus

Recruit
★★★
A pawg would be nice but Id take a Stacy with big boobs and big ass of my own race too.

People who reject their own race of women, I can't respect such a race. That means they are utterly and submissively inferior.

You mostly find them among the dark races which seek to bleach their darkskin genes to escape the shitskin tax for future generations.

I'm hispanic and even though I think white women can be cute, I'd still rather be with a hispanic girl. I love brown skin

fun fact: mixed race people are less compatible to be blood and organ donors.

A pawg would be nice but Id take a Stacy with big boobs and big ass of my own race too.

People who reject their own race of women, I can't respect such a race. That means they are utterly and submissively inferior.

You mostly find them among the dark races which seek to bleach their darkskin genes to escape the shitskin tax for future generations.
Their women don’t respect them, so why should they? Especially true of asian males.

I'm hispanic and even though I think white women can be cute, I'd still rather be with a hispanic girl. I love brown skin
Your women can be cute:

Emily-Rios.jpg

I understand. Thread wasn't directed at your race. I notice this with niggers mostly.

no shit everybody wants to be white subconsciously