Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Only old grannies like my profile on Badoo. Why? Why?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I have my age there set to 25 years old. Those old cunts are pedophiles! I've just checked my account and there were two likes: one by a 66-year-old grandma and another bitch in her 50s. WTF! Those whores had decades to get together with 25-year-old men around my looks level, but they want me in their old age!. Why? why? I'm so frustrated right now. I can't attract a single foid in her teens, 20s or 30s. Fuck, it's so god damn over. Another date with da hand this weekend, that's for sure.

That's very odd, because according to IT, it's really easy to manipulate young teens into having sex with you, but it takes a real man with lots of experience and qualities to conquer the heart of a mature lady like those.

Just grannymaxx bro! right @chudur-budur ?

That's very odd, because according to IT, it's really easy to manipulate young teens into having sex with you, but it takes a real man with lots of experience and qualities to conquer the heart of a mature lady like those.

IT is full of shit. Apparently those mature ladies can't smell my misogyny and lack of experience. :feelskek:

WTF! Those whores had decades to get together with 25-year-old men around my looks level, but they want me in their old age!. Why? why? I'm so frustrated right now. I can't attract a single foid in her teens, 20s or 30s. Fuck, it's so god damn over. Another date with da hand this weekend, that's for sure.
Those young girls in their teens, 20s and 30s don't want you now, but they will in roughly 20 to 30 years :feelsohgod:

@chudur-budur. He refuses to grannymaxx.

Just fuck a roastie granny that has been ravaged by millions of chads bro

Grannies tranies

"muh experience" fuck off IT :soy:

I see :chad: (just jocking)

Only ladyboys like my shit. Infuriates me.

Fuck man call me volcel but i wouldn't fuck a 66 year old granny ngl

This unsettles me

Fuck man call me volcel but i wouldn't fuck a 66 year old granny ngl

Who the fuck would? it's a fucking joke that those grannies are on Badoo looking for a hookup. Do you understand how fucked up that is? I wish this world would end already. I can't take more of this shit.

what the fuck is badoo

Who the fuck would? it's a fucking joke that those grannies are on Badoo looking for a hookup. Do you understand how fucked up that is? I wish this world would end already. I can't take more of this shit.
Some desperate cuck is willing to do it if not rhey wouldn't stay there

Just grannymaxx bro! right @chudur-budur ?
@chudur-budur. He refuses to grannymaxx.

50-60 years are too young for me.

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

The last one is my fav, which one is yours?

Congratulations!

I've had the same experinces on a german dating site. You could see which foids have visited your profile and which ones liked it. Every fucking day some grannys(50-65) visited my profile. Among them were about 5 who visited my profile EVERY day. It was disgusting and I couldn't even block them.
Needless to say all the other foids in my age ignored my approaches.

Perhaps, @FrustratedWhiteMale should try badoo.

50-60 years are too young for me.

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

The last one is my fav, which one is yours?
The wall prevails and black cracks hard