Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Whore gets her vagina torn off in my city

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★

"A shocking video, which has been circulating on social media since Monday afternoon (15), shows the young woman {removed}, aged 22, collapsing after being involved in a motorcycle accident. She ended up dying at {removed} Municipal Hospital, in {removed} and her boyfriend, a survivor of the tragedy, is becoming a digital influencer and raffling off an XT 660 model motorcycle. He is being criticized for his recent actions. According to information from witnesses, {removed }was riding on the back of his bike, identified as {removed}, 25 years old. He was allegedly overtaking dangerously and ended up colliding head-on with a Jeep model car. {removed } denies this version and accuses the driver of the vehicle of having caused the accident."
people in my city are chimping out over this, apparently this girl got her leg and vagina torn off by the accident and died agonizing in pain, when people told me this they were crying "such a beautiful young girl what a tregedy!" but i still dont know how i fell about this, just looking at her picture i guess her whole personality, 22 year old university student too, this girl was playing life in easy mode got fucked any day she wanted and her all she ever wanted served to her, should have been smarter than dating some crazy pothead who cant drive.

apparently there is a gore video of her dying but i could not find it.

(edit) WTF found a video of her in another accident before this one making jokes about it! WTF WHAT A WHORE
HAS LIFE GRABBED BY THE BALLS BUT STILL DATES THIS GUY WHO PUTS HER LIFE AND THE LIFE OF OTHERS IN DANGER WTF!

Attachments

• 1714286907177.webp
    115 KB · Views: 55
  • 1714288768657.png
    1714288768657.png
    405.5 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Her source of power and her whole ego has been taken away brootal

Hey! That's my bike!

If I found them, I would have stomped on them and stole their motorcycle.

To much Ego to Lern from The First Accident , and this Is what you get :feelskek:

Some Woman really are Stupid and or Unaware

Good riddance

"I only date dangerous guys who aren't scared of taking risks." Now you're in a hospital you stupid bitch.

Sexhavers and their degenerative actions like this antagonise me, I hope she died in pain

One less slut on planet earth

kek can't whore yourself out anymore, can you slut?

Rest in piss toilet you won't be missed. :smonk:

View attachment 1146199View attachment 1146218

"A shocking video, which has been circulating on social media since Monday afternoon (15), shows the young woman {removed}, aged 22, collapsing after being involved in a motorcycle accident. She ended up dying at {removed} Municipal Hospital, in {removed} and her boyfriend, a survivor of the tragedy, is becoming a digital influencer and raffling off an XT 660 model motorcycle. He is being criticized for his recent actions. According to information from witnesses, {removed }was riding on the back of his bike, identified as {removed}, 25 years old. He was allegedly overtaking dangerously and ended up colliding head-on with a Jeep model car. {removed } denies this version and accuses the driver of the vehicle of having caused the accident."
people in my city are chimping out over this, apparently this girl got her leg and vagina torn off by the accident and died agonizing in pain, when people told me this they were crying "such a beautiful young girl what a tregedy!" but i still dont know how i fell about this, just looking at her picture i guess her whole personality, 22 year old university student too, this girl was playing life in easy mode got fucked any day she wanted and her all she ever wanted served to her, should have been smarter than dating some crazy pothead who cant drive.

apparently there is a gore video of her dying but i could not find it.

(edit) WTF found a video of her in another accident before this one making jokes about it! WTF WHAT A WHORE
HAS LIFE GRABBED BY THE BALLS BUT STILL DATES THIS GUY WHO PUTS HER LIFE AND THE LIFE OF OTHERS IN DANGER WTF!

View attachment 1146215
I will never touch motorcycles, for some reason these things tend to rip peoples genitals off in accidents, even women somehow.

"I only date dangerous guys who aren't scared of taking risks." Now you're in a hospital you stupid bitch.
Shed rather be on a deathbed with Chad than touching a sub5

Stupid whore with stupid Chad

roadkill roast beef sandwich

Honestly shame he didn't die too. I've seen plenty of motorcycle drivers like that. I really fucking hate bad drivers as sadly they're not just a danger to themselves. Id rather not die in a crash because someone else drives like a retard.

Conclusion of this event in her mind: autistic men are dangerous!

Honestly shame he didn't die too. I've seen plenty of motorcycle drivers like that. I really fucking hate bad drivers as sadly they're not just a danger to themselves. Id rather not die in a crash because someone else drives like a retard.
Agreed. You should have seen the fuckhead driver I encountered a few mo the ago. On a two way, two lane 60 mph highway, this guy passed me in the left lane over a blind hill where there was hardly any visibility. He would have completely obliterated himself, the driver in the other lane had one been there, and ran me off the road all at the same time. This happened more than once on that same road. Keep in mind I was going 60 and the speed limit is 50 and these fucks still passed in the worst place possible.

The last thing going through her mind (aside from bits of metal) was probably all the Chad dick she got. Friends and family? Less important memories than her riding dick from hot guys.