Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel One cucked thing about depressive suicidal black metal

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Is good music for LDAR, but one thing is annoying. Not in music this time, as majority is made by men, just in videos and pictures, but its still disgusting: they feature "depressed" femoids. While femoid creature can experience something like "clinical depression", but that does not mean it's ok to put "depression" of chad's cumdumpster to same level as suffering of man. Too much of metalmen are simpcucks

Like here: a lot of disgusting

Metal is not real music, just trashy noise for edgy ostracized normies.

I hate black metal.

I listen to gangster rap so I didnt know about this

Femoids dont deserve this sound of suffering. They deserve just primitive torture like lowliest life form. Just beatings

Watching (and making) DSBM with foids is cucked, just listen to old glories instead

I don't like this kind of genre, I prefer Power Metal or Trash Metal, especially for training.

I could say most "popular romantic songs" are very cucked tbh.

Metal is actually quite cucked tbh.

You're surprised? You haven't been paying attention. Metal fans have been turning more and more soy over the last decade.
Metal is actually quite cucked tbh.
It's true, and sad. As much as I love a lot of the music, I feel like a lot of the subculture and the people that make it up can go get f***ed. A lot of them seem like the same types you'd find in places like IT.

Last edited:
Metal is normie music for low tier normies who want to be edgy.

The only metalfags I knew where either lanky skeletons with weak as fuck bone structure or undeveloped looking manlets with even weaker facial structure. They were vegeterians as well, upset about killing animals and never did any proper fighting sports like MMAA or boxing, but lame ass shit like karate...lol metal is for faggot pussy nerd boys.

Metal is normie music for low tier normies who want to be edgy.

The only metalfags I knew where either lanky skeletons with weak as fuck bone structure or undeveloped looking manlets with even weaker facial structure. They were vegeterians as well, upset about killing animals and never did any proper fighting sports like MMAA or boxing, but lame ass shit like karate...lol metal is for faggot pussy nerd boys.
I'm shortcel and framecel, so good for me

Is good music for LDAR, but one thing is annoying. Not in music this time, as majority is made by men, just in videos and pictures, but its still disgusting: they feature "depressed" femoids. While femoid creature can experience something like "clinical depression", but that does not mean it's ok to put "depression" of chad's cumdumpster to same level as suffering of man. Too much of metalmen are simpcucks

Like here: a lot of disgusting

It is not black metal. It is a boleshit. True black metal is Mayhem Artcturus and Early Burzum

Ginocucks are everywhere. Male depression is treated as: just be strong and do not cry bro.

True incels listen to orchestral classical music. Normies hate it.

I listen to classical musi... ho damn.

Metal is for nerds who get beat up at school and want to find themselves in edgy outcast group that listen to violent music, because of all pent up anger and in their fantasies kill their bullies and normgroids, but in reality are total pussies that ignore the bully hoping he will stop hitting them and go away. Actually real life violent people don't listen to metal. Only nerds.

it's better than trap music that glorifies thugs and fortnite.
Screamo is better.
True I cant stand all the normies listening to rap. It's really cringe

True I cant stand all the normies listening to rap. It's really cringe
I can't say all rappers are that bad look up zack hemsey. A true hidden gem imo.

Metal is for nerds who get beat up at school and want to find themselves in edgy outcast group that listen to violent music, because of all pent up anger and in their fantasies kill their bullies and normgroids, but in reality are total pussies that ignore the bully hoping he will stop hitting them and go away. Actually real life violent people don't listen to metal. Only nerds.
idk dude there were girls and attractive guys at my school that listened to music like this.

did metal music kill your family? You legit posted on this thread 3 times jfl.

DSBM is pretty cool but I think it should be a frontier for men.

I understand your point.

Well I mean a foid here is literally presented as dead so idk if that is cucked.