Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL On a site as cucked as reddit there're people realizing that cucktears are actually bigger losers

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
0Y 1tjhSOWCfujKAsUmlHHwa5kjuMdUB7fFnQXMRdBY

053j4h36bjh11

Makes sense tbh.

Also, I suspect this has to do with their exceeding DHT
Screenshot 20181111 140216

DHT is useless. It makes you grow an awkward beard at the expense of losing your hair. It doesn't help with your sex drive and muscle growth either. Explains a lot the cucking image of IT membres and their lack of any kind of masculinity. They have nothing else to do but take pride in mocking other losers while they're the biggest losers themselves. JFL
H5fe9zvcmel01

Attachments

• h5fe9zvcmel01.jpg
    h5fe9zvcmel01.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 52
even this place is fucked unfortunately, every topic about harming foids disappears and there are more fakecels than incels and truecels are mocked

Soyboys have destroyed everything. This is what happens when you have weak beta males or single mothers raising them through their adolescent years.

Why would you censor their names??? No matter, I can probably find them anyway. I need to shake those hands.

Not me. I found those screenshots with names censored.

I see. And I also see that screenshot isn't new either. So this is gonna be tougher to find than I thought.

These people have my utmost respect. I'm glad some people on that shitty site can see through CuckTears' horseshit.

You know you’re bad when even soy cucks on Reddit call you out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back