Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Older femoid students are celebrated, but older male students are ridiculed

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Just a somewhat unrelated rant.

An older, single parent foid - "You go girl!", "It's never too late!", "You're still young!"

An older (even slightly older) male student - "What the hell have you been doing those years after high school?", "Aren't you a little old to be here?" , "Are you trying to pick up younger chicks?"

Yeah. This shit is just pure suifuel sometimes.

The irony is foids do have an actual natural barrier (menopause and shit), and we don't.

But still, we are the ones who get all the bad words jfl.

The irony is foids do have an actual natural barrier (menopause and shit), and we don't.

But still, we are the ones who get all the bad words jfl.
Another thing foids benifit from, how long is this list?

except if they're brad pitt looking ass motherfuckers

someone says that to me they're getting punch. I'll go to Rykers for that shit.

This is why I can't go back to school. There are bars near campus and stuff that have policies to keep oldcels like me away. It's technically discrimination. But the students demand it so all I can do is protest and hope that the lack of my money hurts them enough.

it's funny because most females expire at age 20

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back