Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy JBW Agecuck With 2 Hapa DaughtERs INFURIATED By Japanese Gigolo He's Teaching English To

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
10%
White guys really think Asian women belong to them. In his mind, he is literally a white knight defending the honor of Japanese women from their diabolical male countERparts.

Screenshot 20240213 205641

“The more I drink, and the more I have sex, the more money I make. Your work is helping students, my work is helping lonely women.”
I didn’t have a witty comeback, or an insightful nugget of wisdom that might make this young Japanese man in front of me rethink his career choices. So, I just kept listening.
I was supposed to be listening to Takahiro’s English pronunciation and correcting his grammar, but I was lost in thought trying to comprehend how this 25-year-old high school dropout with 1980s glam rock hair and meticulous mascara, was earning more than me, an associate professor at university with a Doctor of Education.
He provided a shoulder to cry on, a body to lean on, and a rock-hard penis to bounce up and down on.
“There’s no way I could do what you do,” I said.

“Why not?” he asked.

I wanted my reasoning to skewer him straight between the eyes and batter him with [my superior Eurocuck] morality, but I figured I’d play diplomatic. After all, he was paying me handsomely to help him with his English.
I felt sick just imagining it.
Rich, older women lavishing younger men with trappings in exchange for affections and erections.
Meanwhile, your old ass has to JBW/betamaxx lol. In his mind it should only work in the reverse and the women are always the victims.
Pay to play taken a little too literally for my sensitivities.
resolved never to let my daughters anywhere near host clubs as long as I live.

They might be a lucrative career option for young Japanese men, but they won’t be getting contributions from either of my girls.

Full article:

View attachment Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 13-10-11 Drinking Sexing Exploiting Vulnerable Women The Lucrative Jo...png

What's the point of this thread, nigger

So JBW cucks are mad at Changs and Tyrones getting prime tight Jap pussy with less commitment than what they had to put up?

Top 10% only regardless of country

Isn't Japan a country with a ridiculous amount of virgin men like a ridiculous percentage of them are virgins and that has a negative effect on its economy and demographics because nobody's reproducing babies which means they're going to need to end up bringing the migrants in like Europe

White guys really think Asian women belong to them. In his mind, he is literally a white knight defending the honor of Japanese women from their diabolical male countERparts.

View attachment 1063794
View attachment 1063798

View attachment 1063793

Meanwhile, your old ass has to JBW/betamaxx lol. In his mind it should only work in the reverse and the women are always the victims.

Full article:

View attachment 1063796

As if Black guys don't hate on any post about of a Black girls with any other race. Black fathers actively stop their daughters from dating white guys btw not white fathers. Literally even in posts of Asian/Latina girls with white bfs they are seething that these girls only like them because of colorism/racism and how they can be anti racist by fucking black niggers instead. You guys literally cannot go once without using your race card.

I find it really funny. You Blacks hate us non black guys with every fibre of your being and then complain about racism(even though the hate shown by non whites to blacks is like a lake to the ocean of black male hate towards non black guys).

Enjoy it while you can. You can't mask your hatred forever. Once more and more people discover what's really in your mind and hearts you will think ten times before even leaving the house. Your jewish masters won't protect you then.

Blacks also hate it when sheboons date out.

View attachment 1063794
View attachment 1063798

View attachment 1063793

Full article:

View attachment 1063796
View attachment 1064049

East Asian guys are the only ones not standing up for themselves

View attachment 1064049

Not really. Dr. Umar is not married, despite black women throwing themselves at him by the hundreds. Tariq Nasheed is married to a half-white woman and allegedly lives with his white mother in law.

Most black men just see it as an opportunity to escape the oppression of black gynocracy. Conscious black men know that black women are compromised at best and actively hostile at worst. The only guys who give a shit about this are black simps and normies. Thanks for taking the bitch off our hands....btw is your sister single?

Not really. Dr. Umar is not married, despite black women throwing themselves at him by the hundreds. Tariq Nasheed is married to a half-white woman and allegedly lives with his white mother in law.

Most black men just see it as an opportunity to escape the oppression of black gynocracy. Conscious black men know that black women are compromised at best and actively hostile at worst. The only guys who give a shit about this are black simps and normies. Thanks for taking the bitch off our hands....btw is your sister single?
It's sad but Original Kings need to wake up. The few that are lucky enough to get a decent black woman are just that, lucky. The rest of us need to move on and save ourselves. Of course incels will rot and die without progeny. But hey, them's the breaks.

She mogs the typical noodle in a JBW relationship which might explain the jealousy