Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

OLDCELS GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
What were fights like back in the day?

Now if you get in a fight everyone acts so shocked and your given a bigger punishment than you deserve.

Apparently teacher said once how his old head teacher beat up 3 ppl from this other school who were beating up kids from his school.

Where fights less big deal back then?

@FrustratedWhiteMale

@Emba I have no doubts Emba has destroyed a dude in physical combat before

I heard that fights were less of a deal back then

@Emba I have no doubts Emba has destroyed a dude in physical combat before
Several. I break arms. Well, many decades ago i did anyway.

Basically, i used the "hands up, open palms towards attacker" stance. Today it would look good and wimpy for the ubiquitous cameras! Lol. In reality it makes it easier to grab and pull any incoming punch and break the fuckers arm - "by accident." (Because obviously im justa wimpy dude in fear! ;;; )

While I've never met @FrustratedWhiteMale in person - i heard he was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny - he seems like a non fighter to me. Very shy.

I heard that fights were less of a deal back then
No. They were just as fucked up as today. The DEFENDER ALWAYS WAS PUNISHED while the attacker got away with it. Same jew shit, just less obvious.
Dedsrs? Dudes gotta teach me some moves
/\ see above. Similar to "Jackie Chan's" "drunken monkey" fighting style, where any injury looks accidental.

No. They were just as fucked up as today. The DEFENDER ALWAYS WAS PUNISHED while the attacker got away with it. Same jew shit, just less obvious.
Oh the same like today then when I got into a fight and defended myself I got punished more lol

Oh the same like today then when I got into a fight and defended myself I got punished more lol
That's why it's best to not talk or say anything during a fight. Just growl.