Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Biggest Height Cope I Hear

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
@CircumcisedClown uh a lot of those strongmen and bodybuilder heights u mentioned are legit inflated lmfao. A lot of strongmen are under 6’3 including the ed whos 6’1.
Eddie is 6'1" at the shortest, which is still tall. Hathor and Bryan Shaw are massive humans, even if they're not as tall as they claim.
Nah 5’6 is legit manlet lmfao fs
It's 1 SD away from the USA mean for a male. 5'6" is as common as 6'0". It's a manlet no doubt, but not freakishly short.

it is a dogshit surgery for the most part. you need a world class doctor and like $200k+ to even have a chance of it being worth and not be a cripple for the rest of your life
shit its that expensive now?? fk

>Avg Male: 6ft 1.7in (187.1cm)

Proving my point further. If Bodybuilding Land was a country, it would have the tallest average height for their male population of any country on the planet.

Also, a lot of those guys have shrunk because of injuries and age. Arnold was 6'1" as a young adult, but he's more like 5'10" now. Bodybuilding shrunk the fuck out of his body.

>Avg Male: 6ft 1.7in (187.1cm)

Proving my point further. If Bodybuilding Land was a country, it would have the tallest average height for their male population of any country on the planet.
Cope the owner didn’t create enough articles for the shorter bodybuilders for some reason.

Stopped reading in the first sentence. While height matters in a fight, it's not the be all end all. Body mass, shoulder width, limb length, and handsize also matter. I remember seeing a vid of 1 manlet VS 2 tallfags, and the manlet won the fight. Also saw another fight of a short white guy 1-hit-KOing a tall balck guy
I agree, when a bigger guy wins a fight, he is usually heavier as well.

High IQ thread. Also whoever said "lower caloric requirements"... that is not an advantage in a world where calories are basically free. Tallfags can eat more and stay skinny. Manlets are just inferior in the modern world (unfortunately).

Because shorter bodybuilders are typically less famous/successful.
They are lol.
Also check Celebheights for ur fav celeb you’ll see that they’re shorter than u think

not reading any of these 50 replies thread TBH (to be honest)

They are lol.
Also check Celebheights for ur fav celeb you’ll see that they’re shorter than u think
Henry Cavill Witcher GIF by NETFLIX

My favorite actor is Henry Cavill, who is tall. Not super tall, but tall. Also, he’s British, so he’s uncut. Living my dream.

He’s a PSL God @CircumcisedClown

He’s a PSL God @CircumcisedClown
henry cavill film GIF

He’s a super cool guy who just happened to get lucky in every category. I don’t hate him for that. I appreciate his geekiness, and I respect him for being the only decent part of that awful Witcher show. His Superman movies also sucked, but not because of him.

He could have been a super star if Hollywood didn’t keep fucking him over. He was almost James Bond. He certainly would have got it if his past works panned out better.

@CircumcisedClown fs.