Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

OK, the average penis size is not 5"

• Thread starter SiteFasterThanLookism
  • Start date
S

SiteFasterThanLookism

Banned
-
That is a stupid statistic to prevent people from committing suicide.

It takes into account old people, ethnics and people with deformities so it bring sthe average size down significantly. 

The real average size is closer to 6" NON-BONE pressed. This is the normal size for a healthy young white male which is your biggest competition. 

Use this knowledge wisely.

SiteFasterThanLookism said:
cope harder micropeniscel

love how you assumed my size  :bigsmile:
its okay though keep coping

stacy would cum from chad's micropenis stop coping with the dick size shit

You're fuarking retarded.

"M-m-muh proven statistic isn't right!!"

Rope yourself if you think you know better than a scientific study.

WorldRulerAisha said:
love how you assumed my size  :bigsmile:
its okay though keep coping

turbo cope for micropeniscel

Face to attract, penis to keep

Dick size is so important but copers are disregarding because they JUST CANT COPE

"BUT MUH SIZE STATISTICS"

Science made by small penis coping scientists

just LOL @ u subhumans, small penis <6" is a DEATHSENTENCE

And I have 5 inch "penis"
Just lol, even if I ever got date the girl would ghost me after the first sex.

Jockcel said:
And I have 5 inch "penis"
Just lol, even if I ever got date the girl would ghost me after the first sex.

its over bro, i have a 5"5 bone pressed and i got humilated after the first date. She looked so dissapointed when i took it out

and this is useful because?

we are all incel dude, we aint going anywhere near a female.

turbo cope for micropeniscel

Face to attract, penis to keep

Dick size is so important but copers are disregarding because they JUST CANT COPE

tumblr_inline_ogu2siH1QO1snqh77_400.gif

penis to keep ahaha
its okay I respect you can keep coping this hard,

Who fucking care when it's useless anyways.

WorldRulerAisha said:
tumblr_inline_ogu2siH1QO1snqh77_400.gif

penis to keep ahaha
its okay I respect you can keep coping this hard,

just lol @ u anime watching freak i can tell you have a sub 6" penis

its ok bro i understand the pain swallow the black pill and understand the futility of a small penis life.

its over bro, i have a 5"5 bone pressed and i got humilated after the first date. She looked so dissapointed when i took it out

FAKECEL OUT!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're from lookism, no wonder you're a retarded coper.

just lol @ u anime watching freak i can tell you have a sub 6" penis

its ok bro i understand the pain swallow the black pill and understand the futility of a small penis life.

Still assuming my penis size  :bigsmile:
its okay you act like we can use our dicks anyway keep coping though.
giphy.gif

RREEEEEEEEE said:
You're from lookism, no wonder you're a retarded coper.

You're from reddit the land of bluepilled cope. You still cant understand the true blackpill

j0r6BgM.png

You're from reddit the land of bluepilled cope. You still cant understand the true blackpill

j0r6BgM.png

You're an autistic mentalcel who's in the 4-6/10, you don't belong here, go back to your model-whoreshipping site aka Lookism you little failed normie.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
You're an autistic mentalcel who's in the 4-6/10, you don't belong here, go back to your model-whoreshipping site aka Lookism you little failed normie.

piss of you bluepilled coper. Your virginity resets every week. I'm as much of a subhuman degenerate incel as you are

Only chad is a non-virgin

RREEEEEEEEE said:

@Ryo_Hazuki ban this lookism faggot.

Stanx22 said:
@Ryo_Hazuki ban this lookism faggot.

major cope i dont browse lookism anymore

"I’ve been in an extremely happy marriage going on 7 years. I, like your partner, am not very “gifted” down there. . . I’m only 5.5x5”, and my girlfriend has a large frame down there-- it takes almost the entire length of my hand to reach her cervix-- and quite a large butt, so it makes me seem even smaller than my already quite small state.
She was always open with me about my size, and said that while it was nice, it was smaller than she was used to and she liked the feeling of being filled and stretched sometimes. That’s when I invested in a cyberskin mold that went over my penis and added 1.5 inches of length and 1.5 inches of girth, bringing me to a very respectable size. We used it from time to time, and with it she actually moaned and screamed during sex and rocked her hips back and forth, it turned me on to no end. Afterwards I’d take it off and have sex with her and I could barely feel her! I knew what she meant by being filled.
Eventually, she asked if I’d be open to a MfM threesome, and I told her absolutely. She obviously had a guy in mind because she immediately told me she wanted it to be with her friend. Our 3some, turned out to be little more than me kissing her boobs while I watched her take an absolutely massive penis. about 8 inches long and appeared to be as thick as my wrist. I feel a bit of shame admitting this, but I have never made my girlfriend cum, and she came within 10 minutes of having sex with her friend.
Long story short, I gave her permission to have sex with other men, because I KNEW there was simply no way I’d ever be able to give her the feeling that her friend gave her. She took his entire length like she was born to do it.
My wife and I have sex quite often, and while I’m a "cuckold" she still treats me like I’m masculine and we never participate in denial or humiliation. But I can assure you that if it weren’t for our arrangement our relationship would never have lasted, and we wouldn’t be in a wonderful marriage with 2 children currently.
I’d suggest asking your partner about this lifestyle, and if he’s not into it or you don’t want to partake in it then leave and find yourself a partner with a penis that makes you scream, as there is little in this world as breathtakingly blissful as great sex.
"

tfw 7.5 (probably 8 since its curved as fuck to the left) and 5.5 girth

oh wait, no girl will ever see it.

so whogivesafucc

piss of you bluepilled coper. Your virginity resets every week. I'm as much of a subhuman degenerate incel as you are

You're fuarking retarded, keep coping with your normie looks. Jfl at thinking you're incel because you try to get with 9/10 prime Stacies. Just kill yourself already if you're not going to appreciate your normie looks.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
You're fuarking retarded, keep coping with your normie looks. Jfl at thinking you're incel because you try to get with 9/10 prime Stacies. Just kill yourself already if you're not going to appreciate your normie looks.

You can no idea what its like to be average. Its x1000 worse than being a truecel. You can't fit in with the subhumans because they reject you (Take your post as an example) and you cant fit in with the turbojocks because they bully you to impress hbbs.

Fuck of, i declare myself as an incel because thats what I am at heart
b4854edb70.PNG

RREEEEEEEEE said:

>only chad is non-virgin

holy fuck have you ever been outside your basement

the real blackpill is that we incels are bottom of the barrel shit, probably about 1-2% of the population at maximum, just fucking lol if you think normies have problem getting laid or getting into relationships. it's like breathing air to them. that's why no one sympathizes with us and everyone hates us, not just because of the violent rhetoric but ALSO because literally no one can even fathom what it's like to be like us.

inb4 you calling me a bluepill coper

You can no idea what its like to be average. Its x1000 worse than being a truecel. You can't fit in with the subhumans because they reject you (Take your post as an example) and you cant fit in with the turbojocks because they bully you to impress hbbs.

b4854edb70.PNG
You have it much better than me, I'm literally 2/10 in terms of looks. I'd kill your mental self for your looks if that were possible. At least your looks aren't to blame, boyo. Get off of retarded websites like Lookism because it's affecting your mental health. I may call you a retard and tell you to fuark off but that doesn't mean I don't care about you. No homo though.

whogivesafucc said:
>only chad is non-virgin

holy fuck have you ever been outside your basement

No i havent left my bnasement because im an incel y

ive dickmogged every dick ive seen irl

b4854edb70.PNG

even da subhumans reject me cause im class 3 negative canthalt tilt

RREEEEEEEEE said:
b4854edb70.PNG
You have it much better than me, I'm literally 2/10 in terms of looks. I'd kill your mental self for your looks if that were possible. At least your looks aren't to blame, boyo. Get off of retarded websites like Lookism because it's affecting your mental health. I may call you a retard and tell you to fuark off but that doesn't mean I don't care about you. No homo though.

lookism is not just retarded lol it's literally the epitome of autism. i have never seen a more delusional site. literal chads and chadlites complaining that they "didn't slay in the nightclub that day"

tenta said:
ive dickmogged every dick ive seen irl

its over for us bigdickcels, literally a waste of a dick.