Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Official Therapy Thread

I'm gonna kickstart back my yt channel and hopefully get clout from the podcast episodes, but if I can't statusmaxx and this opprotunity passes me by I'm gonna be so fucked and I think that's whats happening right now

Therapy only helps girls who got cheated on by chad. Nobody cares about you on this earth
i went at 3 different therapists. and i can approve this. the last one ended screaming at me, and then i got drunk and listened hate rap for 4 hours. not again :feelstrash:

Tell me more about your childhood. Did you have friend during that period? Any possible events you can link to you suddenly having no positive interactions?
Yes I had friends during my childhood, still had bad interactions with them, but they were my friends.
After my childhood friend group my interactions took a big dive down after I started PRIMARY SCHOOL and immediately being ostracized for my looks and being "weird", which resulted in me being regulated to the weird kids group, me and other two boys.
Middle school was even worse because I got fat and some of my classmates started sexually experimenting, you can bet your ass I wasn't in that group.
After that any positive interaction was hard to find, stopping at 16 (almost) completely.

The mind's an interesting place, the biological intricate nature will always remain a part of us no matter what we do.

You want to travel with a girlfriend, possibly around the world. That's a perfectly valid goal.
I could (I will) give you advice to help you distract your mind from your innate desires, but they'll still resurface no matter what we do.

Take sexual repression through pursuing a period of abstinence from any masturbation or sexual thoughts - commonly known as r/NoFap. If you're young and living a healthy lifestyle, you shall have at least 1 nocturnal release during your abstinence period. Why?
That's our biological nature. Subconsciously our body still creates sperm and overtime release needs to happen and a minor stimuli (perhaps even none), is enough to cause that.
This serves as a reminder of our sexual desires as a human being.

Similarly I will advise you that you find "copes" to divert your mind from situation. Some users purchase the newest gadgets, some people resort to religion, some people commit time to games, some people resort to the gym or other activities. You just need to fill your life with so many coping methods that you won't have time to dwell on how subhuman you are.

You are ugly. You are subhuman. You can't change that, you just need to divert your minds attention from that, however just as I stated with the nocturnal release science above, you'll be constantly reminded of your heartily desires. This can not be avoided, sadly that will remain within us until our Psychological, Mental or Physical being perishes.
I will go for another nofap run, but I will fail, just as I always do.
My vacation is now, after 3 weeks, over. I'm feeling shittier than ever before.
Waking up and knowing I have to go to work is the worst feeling I can experience, why didn't I just die silently in my sleep, why..
I can't interact with other people, it frightens the hell out of me. At this point I just want to rot, I have zero motivation to do anything at all.
I don't think I have any instinct to survive anymore.
GOD WHY IS THIS EARTH SO UNFAIR?

What advice can you give to some schizocel who keeps having a visit by an old man with a hoarse voice at night telling him he is alone and to obey him and some whispers i can't really descipher? This guy or whatever it is, can also change forms, stalks me in my dreams sometimes and when appears it is usually in some pocket dimension of the room i am currently sleeping in.

Well ever since this guy started checking on me a bit more(he did so in my childhood as well but with long intervals) i started getting a lot of insight into the nature of reality and ideas of building intricate devices that could provide answers about this world, or bring in some super intelligence to do whatever it wants with it.