Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Of all the groups of people, Hispanics have it the best

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
Easiest foids to get along with

Least height obsessed foids

Best families, you’re almost guaranteed a great support system if you’re hispanic

White enough to be accepted by whites and white worshipping ethnics, ethnic enough to be accepted by ethnics and white hating ethnics. They usually play both sides of the fence

They’re the 2nd most desired behind whites

Dominate entire regions of America so many of them don’t even have to interact with other groups

I’m hispanic

I have a hispanic friend. He's Incel af, never had girlfriend, gets bullied by sister. Over for him.

I'm hispanic and I am incel

For now until feminism infects their country's even more

Lot of Hispanics don’t go to college which is where the indoctrination takes place
Based tbh, college is no longer what it was in antiquity rather a huge whore house. Such greed.

I have a hispanic friend. He's Incel af, never had girlfriend, gets bullied by sister. Over for him.
Not as over as it would have been if he was rice/curry/nigger/sand nigger

Copety Cope. No race for your face.
And that’s another thing, Hispanics are the least ugly group by far. If you’re born rice, nigger or curry you have like a 85 percent chance of being a subhuman

And that’s another thing, Hispanics are the least ugly group by far. If you’re born rice, nigger or curry you have like a 85 percent chance of being a subhuman
I may agree with Curries and Rice, they're ugly af but Niggers in general? A lof of Niggers are high t and if they're tall and thuggmaxxed, beat up women, then they have a good personality as well.

A lot of land whales are here, they are increasing

I may agree with Curries and Rice, they're ugly af but Niggers in general? A lof of Niggers are high t and if they're tall and thuggmaxxed, beat up women, then they have a good personality as well.
Look at these subhumans

jauuuu7wusinxnehihrd.jpg

Southern Europeans have it the best

I doubt it. Hispanics tend to be manlets on average.

Mexicans dominate all the areas they live in. It’s not like white dudes are in the barrios getting at Latinas
I'm not too familiar with race relations over at America and how that factors into dating all that well; however, I'm pretty sure latinas love white and black dudes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back