Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Obsession with pro sports is a mental illness.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
If you watch sports casually, that's fine. this doesn't apply to you

However, with the NFL playoffs starting, it's worth noting that people who's lives revolve around pro sports are a product of a culture that creates mental illness.

1. Studies have shown people become depressed when their team loses, and it affects their self esteem. You shouldn't feel bad about what oter players did, but you do.

2. It's Cucked. These athletes fuck hundreds of girls, so you're basically paying to enhance their lifestyle. There's a chance the girl you marry fucked a pro athlete in her past if she's good looking.

3. Obesity. Why exercise when you can watch others physically exert themselvesand you drink beer and eat burgers, pizza, and wings.

People like these piss me off
GettyImages-969390206.jpg

They are conformist, tribalistic, and animalistic. I'm a tennis fan, and tennis fans are nowhere near as toxic and violent as American sports fans.

High IQ post

Sportscucks let their daughters, gfs, and wives wear other men's names on their backs.

I like playing soccer

I don't understand why normies care so much about giraffe people shooting bawlz into baskets or running down the field to kick a ball into a net.

IRL sports are homosexual. who would want to watch chads on a field mog you to oblivion?

JFL when people say “we won the game” when their city’s team wins.

If you watch sports casually, that's fine. this doesn't apply to you

However, with the NFL playoffs starting, it's worth noting that people who's lives revolve around pro sports are a product of a culture that creates mental illness.

1. Studies have shown people become depressed when their team loses, and it affects their self esteem. You shouldn't feel bad about what oter players did, but you do.

2. It's Cucked. These athletes fuck hundreds of girls, so you're basically paying to enhance their lifestyle. There's a chance the girl you marry fucked a pro athlete in her past if she's good looking.

3. Obesity. Why exercise when you can watch others physically exert themselvesand you drink beer and eat burgers, pizza, and wings.
I love sport & I agree 100%. I also believe a good number of professional leagues rig the outcomes. Normie obsession with pro athletes is so cucked, sports are much more fun to play in real life. Watching the finals is cool but at the end of the day I really don’t give a fuck about them (them being the monkeyAthletes).

I don't understand why normies care so much about giraffe people shooting bawlz into baskets or running down the field to kick a ball into a net.
Because they pathetically live vicariously through them

I will never recover from the 6-1 against Barcelona. We got robbed

JFL when people say “we won the game” when their city’s team wins.
And then they shit on us for playing videogames because we're not actually doing anything LOL

Don't forget, those are the same people who call you a nerd for obsessing over your interests:

i dont care about sports

birtish soccer fans are worse than our football fans

I dont know if it's mental illness, but it's cuckoldry for sure.

Just worship someone who status, money, ans genetics mogs you bro.

Normiescum rank are full of low iq people. If there is a betting line in Vegas most likely that team game is corrupted. Now one can say individual stuff like track and fields /5th most popular sport in d world is harder to manipulate.but banned PEDs run rampant. And certain athlete are protected. When usain bolt won all those gold medals and setting world records. Was he drug tested once a month ? Most of the fastest men he beat was caught using banned Peds. This world is one big scam.

It's just a social cope. "Oh shit you like team X, same lets be friends". Because they have nothing in common, the ramble about diferent shit related to their teams.

My team does shit every season, and yet I allow myself to believe that NEXT season will be the one. Yeah I gotta agree this is probably insanity.

The only sports players I have interest in are soccer players from the 1990s, most of them are traditional family men not degenerate like the modern players, e.g. the Liverpool goalkeeper has a video of him fucking 4 girls. My favourite soccer player is Gianfranco Zola. I went to a couple of legend games last year that featured the old 90s players.

Last edited:
I like sports, but I don’t like getting too absorbed. It feels gay to live vicariously through other men

Only normies obsess about sports. What is it with supporting a team filled with chads who lifemog 99% of the worlds population?

was reminded of this tweet i saw

brutal Dying-society-pill

Tran

I hate these obnoxious faggots so much

Yeah pretty much. People are completely fucking retarded when it comes to logic.

average MAGAtard:

> my own son chops his knob off due to trans propaganda

ok

> the opponents womens basketball team has a man on it

NOOOOOOO YOU CANT TOUCH MY HECKIN BASKETBALL TEAM!!!!!:soy:

If you dont watch all the sports games then what will you talk about with your friends/coworkers/peers

It's only fun for me when I bet so ofc I am gonna feel "depressed" jfl fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckk but sr I won't forget how these retards threw that game

The only sports players I have interest in are soccer players from the 1990s, most of them are traditional family men not degenerate like the modern players, e.g. the Liverpool goalkeeper has a video of him fucking 4 girls. My favourite soccer player is Gianfranco Zola. I went to a couple of legend games last year that featured the old 90s players.
Jus went to check :worryfeels: , didn't know this about Alisson tbh.:feelskek:

I'm sure those oldies engaged in similar acts too before they got married. Rmb that it was hard to take photos let alone record a video back in those days.

Worshiping Chads is cucked in any way

Movie star worship is what I see the most, its CUCKED
People always want to worship good genetics, moviestars, sportsmen, popstars etc are just excuses to do so. Most people are cucked. Such greed.

sports fans are cucks :soy: :soy: :soy: