Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Nuclear Blackpill] Seeing models on fashion brands is legit suifuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I was going through a mall with my mom, and when I see the model posters on the fashion section, it legitimately made me shed a tear knowing how ugly (recessed chin) and short (5'9) I am. I tried to convince my mom about taking HGH or equivalent (since I assume my growth plates haven't been completely fused) for a shot in life before doing LL. She was just blue pilling into a betabuxx. Man I just want to do something to help upturn my life since I am a youngcel. Is the future of our race not worth a single HGH shot?

Those Victoria’s Secret models would make me drool. I knew every top models name and shit like that. The things i’d do to bang Adriana Lima JFL.. I even had posters from VS and Playboy hanging around the walls.

Those Victoria’s Secret models would make me drool. I knew every top models name and shit like that. The things i’d do to bang Adriana Lima JFL..
I am talking about male models, seeing them is legit suifuel

Oh ok. I dont know shit about male models tbh.
Chances are they are 6'2 and having a much better than I do, and course foids will gladly save one of those male models and throw a thousand of mes into the lake of fire.

Legit i memorized the names of all the male mofels from francisco lachowiski to Sean Opry, toni mahfud, godfrey gao, hrithik roshan, its trucel trait to know these names.
Those Victoria’s Secret models would make me drool. I knew every top models name and shit like that. The things i’d do to bang Adriana Lima JFL.. I even had posters from VS and Playboy hanging around the walls.
Damn i used to have female models names memorixed as well bfore my year(almot 2) plus current nofap streak. Candice swaenpoepl, lima, kristina primenova were my top 3

Life isn't fair

Life isn't fair
Brutal. Even afterlife God will still favor good looking people while sending us to hell.

Who cares bro

DONT GO TO THE MALL EVER
Its the most suifuel shit in existence

DONT GO TO THE MALL EVER
Its the most suifuel shit in existence
Outdoors are hot as hell and my parents don't want me to ldar at home

Seeing what we will never have