Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Now he's gonna get raped in prison. I guess he won't be incel anymore LOL."

Interesting video, modern version of what happened in the 80's with metal I guess but less satanism, more butthole insertion.

I think women are programmed by nature to recognize successful guys and apparently the most brutal guys are the most successful ones.

Interesting video, modern version of what happened in the 80's with metal I guess but less satanism, more butthole insertion.
Jfl at listening to rap while trying to seem like a thug.

He isn't getting any conjugal visits. You have to be married for those and many prisons are banning them anyway.
He will just be someone's prison bitch

Reality
View attachment 55871
James Holmes got numerous letters from women praising him for shooting up a movie theater. You always here normalfags say stuff about incels being raped in prison when in reality mass murderers get fangirls and conjugal visits.
It's pure hypocrisy. If a man gets raped, doesn't matter by whom, nobody cares. But holy shit if a woman gets raped, everyone loses their minds.