Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Now he's gonna get raped in prison. I guess he won't be incel anymore LOL."

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Reality
Sdut james holmes posted photos from 20160824

James Holmes got numerous letters from women praising him for shooting up a movie theater. You always here normalfags say stuff about incels being raped in prison when in reality mass murderers get fangirls and conjugal visits.

Why do normies celebrate male rape in prison anyway? I thought rape was something so evil and cruel and unforgiveable. Or is that only when it happens to women?

Why do normies celebrate male rape in prison anyway? I thought rape was something so evil and cruel and unforgiveable. Or is that only when it happens to women?
A guy who gets raped by 5 tyrones for not paying child support is funny to them, but a slutty looking femoid walking down the street that gets her ass grabbed by a sub6 will cause them to shoot soy milk out their ears.

No conjugal visits?

Guards will seize their mail, they don't let NC see the crap he gets.

It's just a dumb fantasy for these whores they don't even mean it.

Norms (I was going to add "hits" but I'm on NoSwear) are scum.

Most people don't care about other people or loftier ideals. They just care about what's on tv and maybe what's for dinner.

Few people have a dream that motivates them or considers themselves to live for something greater.

Most people are animals. Bipedal food to feces converters.

or he could... you know, be raped in prison AND recieve love letters

No conjugal visits?

Most people don't care about other people or loftier ideals. They just care about what's on tv and maybe what's for dinner.

Few people have a dream that motivates them or considers themselves to live for something greater.

He also received thousands of dollars from women.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-james-holmes-letters-support-20150903-story.html

"Incels lack self-awareness"

Being raped by a man doesn't count as ascending, if you're a rape victim as an incel you'd still be considered an incel after.

JFL at Normies showing their true, cruel colors by thinking rape is a "joke". I've seen a lot of comedy skits like SNL joking about prison rape and it's utterly horrifying.

They still could get raped in prison, I heard from friends who went to prison that it's as common as they say it is. But the people who say that are cucks.

Last edited:
Most foids deserve it

prisons are soy central. bluepilled Tyrones with nothing better to do than be bullies. they need firebombed. with everyone inside. due process is a joke.

Male getting raped = Funny
Female getting raped = Holocaust

The circumstances or standing of character are irrelevant.

Chicks sending love letters & money to murderers prooves foids are batshit insane.

How many times do you see a Foid enjoying the sight of her bf jock bullying someone in highschool or whatever.

Male getting raped = Funny
Female getting raped = Holocaust

The circumstances or standing of character are irrelevant.

Chicks sending love letters & money to murderers prooves foids are batshit insane.

How many times do you see a Foid enjoying the sight of her bf jock bullying someone in highschool or whatever.

why do you think the middle east is seen as a threat to everyone? women get killed for even looking at the direction of someone who isn't their husband. if a woman gets raped there, its HER fault for not covering up enough.
also take the downlowpill on Tyrones. video evidence after the juden infiltration of rap music before and after, before, men were speaking out against what rap promotes now. now you see people like Lil Wayne saying being buttfucked felt "good" and "he enjoyed it" jews hurt the blacks as much as whites. if you ain't Arab/Muslim, they will try and fuck with your culture.

why do you think the middle east is seen as a threat to everyone? women get killed for even looking at the direction of someone who isn't their husband. if a woman gets raped there, its HER fault for not covering up enough.
also take the downlowpill on Tyrones. video evidence after the juden infiltration of rap music before and after, before, men were speaking out against what rap promotes now. now you see people like Lil Wayne saying being buttfucked felt "good" and "he enjoyed it" jews hurt the blacks as much as whites. if you ain't Arab/Muslim, they will try and fuck with your culture.
Got a link to the rap before/after stuff? I'd be interested in watching those videos.

normies only care when bad things happen to women. Same with if a guy gets flashed: no one gives a shit, even if another dude flashes him. but if a girl gets flashed then that male who did it has to get his life ruined because he hurt the woman's feelings.

Got a link to the rap before/after stuff? I'd be interested in watching those videos.

hold on.

for before, just check out Grandmaster Flash "The Message"

A guy who gets raped by 5 tyrones for not paying child support is funny to them, but a slutty looking femoid walking down the street that gets her ass grabbed by a sub6 will cause them to shoot soy milk out their ears.
:lul::lul::lul:

Lonely is the world

look at the Beastie Soys too, originally HC punks turned rappers. all jews. produced by Rick Jewbin.

they were also rich. rich kids can't be punk. look at how debased the DC Dischord scene became. look at their relationship with Olympia, Wa. and the riot grrl movement.
case in point: Orange County's scene was full of rich kids too. living as close to the American dream as possible. 80s California was the place to be. conversely, DC kids were mostly children of senators and government agents and likely low level illuminati members. the only thing OC had was its proximity to Homowood. but no actual government influence then. DC had that.

Last edited:
Wait, for real?
Fuck, you just narrowly stopped me from going ER tbh

Wait, for real?
Fuck, you just narrowly stopped me from going ER tbh

Yeah NC was only able to find out from his brother telling him. Look it up.

The guards know this will make these guys feel good so they burn it instead of letting them get it.

They also read all the mail so if they let you see the letters they'll keep the nudes they send along with them for themselves.

No conjugal visits?

HIgh IQ.

They deserve death.

I wish eternal suffering upon them.

le male rape in prison is funny because le males deserve it xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD teehee

hold on.

for before, just check out Grandmaster Flash "The Message"

Amazing how "black gangsta" music is promoted by Shlomo so much, all the big record labels are Jews, of course you have black producers now but they had to bow to the kikes first.

Of course they control the music industry, they can push their narrative subliminally through the music videos & lyrics. Impressionable fools hanging on every word of these entertainment salesmen. Anyone "real" doesn't make the airtime.

Everytime I'm unlucky enough to see some dumbass bullshit about cunts crying about rape I open up bestgore and watch some twat get beaten to death or murdered by the cartel or isis which makes me feel better. Last week I was watching a video of ISIS that showed the aftermath of some fat french reporter cunt laying dead naked on the ground as ISIS raped her to death and referred to her as western whore.
The dumb bitch deserved it as they think the entire world is the western world where mangina's leap to their every command.

Everytime I'm unlucky enough to see some dumbass bullshit about cunts crying about rape I open up bestgore and watch some twat get beaten to death or murdered by the cartel or isis which makes me feel better. Last week I was watching a video of ISIS that showed the aftermath of some fat french reporter cunt laying dead naked on the ground as ISIS raped her to death and referred to her as western whore.
The dumb bitch deserved it as they think the entire world is the western world where mangina's leap to their every command.
That french reporter probably never encountered non-soyboys before.

These prisoners are so mentally fucked they hate rapists but they then proceed to rape weaker inmates with no remorse. I think since they're pretty much thought of as human garbage they feel vindicated when they punish people with worse perceived crimes.

yeah, kind of hypocritical how many normies believe in corrective rape in prison for certain types of people.

guess they forget innocent people get sent to jail.

even the worst offender should not be subjected to any type of "prison justice".

"he won't be incel anymore...he'll be like me TEE HEE, I loved Tyrone's dick and he's just a big fat racist for not taking it, my wife's boyfriend had me do it and he's really missing out"

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
is what they really mean.

"he won't be incel anymore...he'll be like me TEE HEE, I loved Tyrone's dick and he's just a big fat racist for not taking it, my wife's boyfriend had me do it and he's really missing out"

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
is what they really mean.
How does the cuck know a foid won't enjoy getting raped by a sub6 then? Foids need to stop being lookist.

How does the cuck know a foid won't enjoy getting raped by a sub6 then? Foids need to stop being lookist.

the cuck only cares about himself, in how much degradation he can take as a debased spiritual Jew.

Reality
View attachment 55871
James Holmes got numerous letters from women praising him for shooting up a movie theater. You always here normalfags say stuff about incels being raped in prison when in reality mass murderers get fangirls and conjugal visits.
Escape your inceldom; shoot up a school

Cucks are no better than dog shit.
yeah, kind of hypocritical how many normies believe in corrective rape in prison for certain types of people.

guess they forget innocent people get sent to jail.

even the worst offender should not be subjected to any type of "prison justice".

it's 1000 times worse than penis in vagina rape too. at least the vagina is designed to accommodate a dick
i don't see how people can see a guy's asshole being forcibly ripped apart as funny, well maybe i can