Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based (NOSTRADAMUS IQ) I’ll be trying tinder soon, here is my plan for success.

New pre-experiment development.

It turns out that Tinder (((Gold))) is NOT required to change the location of your profile. Which is good news, because it would cost $25 per month :feelsugh:

Tinder plus is the only thing needed to access the passport feature that allows you to “match with anyone in the world”. It’s only $8 per month.

As much as I hate the idea of giving the shekelbergs behind tinder ANY money, I will do it, because this feature is very valuable to my experiment.:bigbrain:

Over the course of this month (when I start the experiment) I will spend a few days with my profile set in a different part of the world and I will record the data of likes/matches/conversations that I get.

I plan to set my profile to these locations worldwide:

South America: (most likely São Paulo Brazil, since @GaryFromSpongebob informed me that foreigners do well there and it is a good place for tourists).

Eastern Europe: (I haven’t decided where exactly yet. Maybe Kiev, Jewkraine, even with the war going on there :feelstastyman:)

East Asia: (Most likely Tokyo, Japan) since this is the only chink country that seems tolerable to me, and where the noodlewhores aren’t completely repulsive.

Southeast Asia would be redundant, so I don’t think I will set it there, since everyone already knows how it goes for white guys in a place like Thailand :feelsEhh:

South Africa (potentially) here’s why:

On another thread, @CopingForBrutality proposed an interesting theory to me.

He thinks that I may be able to run BWBS (Big-White-Burger-Savior) game on the Dutch boer foids that are currently trapped in South Africa, since they are trying to escape being genocided by the niggers there. I will be the perfect captain save-a-hoe! :feelsYall:

I am a bit skeptical of this theory, but I am willing to try it out. However more research will have to be done because I am unsure of which parts of South Africa have the largest white population :feelsstudy:

God forbid I set my location to a complete dystopian Jiggaboo-ridden dump like Johannesburg and I have to match with the boons there :feelsUnreal:

MENA (Middle East-North Africa):

This is another region where I am unsure of where exactly I will set my passport at.

I am thinking of Cairo, Egypt first so that I can flex all over the Egyptian niggas like @Substitute Subhuman and @startheon/darkness to light and show them how absolutely popular and God-like I will be treated in their shithole :feelsjuice:

I am also thinking of Tel aviv, Israel so that I can see how many kikewhores want to get gassed by this Aryan BWC :feelskek:

India: This is another one that I’m not certain of yet. Maybe I’ll fuck around and set my location to Delhi so that the currywhores there can see what a REAL white man looks like, instead of having to look at a 5’5 street shitting pajeet like @Misogynist Curry 卐 that calls himself white :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

That’s about all. I’ll be updating everyone again when it’s time to rock :feelzez:.

instead of having to look at a 5’5 street shitting pajeet like @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/41/41785.jpg?1653062424 [/UWSL]@Misogynist Curry 卐 that calls himself white
That's a fact.
Images 57
Images 5
Images 7
Main qimg 647a43d1e5f133606aaf039a28fdeb3a pjlq
AA853506 13E2 459A 86FF BBE214D93DCB

Last edited:

It turns out that Tinder (((Gold))) is NOT required to change the location of your profile. Which is good news, because it would cost $25 per month :feelsugh:

Tinder plus is the only thing needed to access the passport feature that allows you to “match with anyone in the world”. It’s only $8 per month.

As much as I hate the idea of giving the shekelbergs behind tinder ANY money, I will do it, because this feature is very valuable to my experiment.:bigbrain:

Over the course of this month (when I start the experiment) I will spend a few days with my profile set in a different part of the world and I will record the data of likes/matches/conversations that I get.

South America: (most likely São Paulo Brazil, since @GaryFromSpongebob informed me that foreigners do well there and it is a good place for tourists).

Eastern Europe: (I haven’t decided where exactly yet. Maybe Kiev, Jewkraine, even with the war going on there :feelstastyman:)

East Asia: (Most likely Tokyo, Japan) since this is the only chink country that seems tolerable to me, and where the noodlewhores aren’t completely repulsive.

Southeast Asia would be redundant, so I don’t think I will set it there, since everyone already knows how it goes for white guys in a place like Thailand :feelsEhh:

He thinks that I may be able to run BWBS (Big-White-Burger-Savior) game on the Dutch boer foids that are currently trapped in South Africa, since they are trying to escape being genocided by the niggers there. I will be the perfect captain save-a-hoe! :feelsYall:

I am a bit skeptical of this theory, but I am willing to try it out. However more research will have to be done because I am unsure of which parts of South Africa have the largest white population :feelsstudy:

God forbid I set my location to a complete dystopian Jiggaboo-ridden dump like Johannesburg and I have to match with the boons there :feelsUnreal:

This is another region where I am unsure of where exactly I will set my passport at.

I am thinking of Cairo, Egypt first so that I can flex all over the Egyptian niggas like @Substitute Subhuman and @startheon/darkness to light and show them how absolutely popular and God-like I will be treated in their shithole :feelsjuice:

I am also thinking of Tel aviv, Israel so that I can see how many kikewhores want to get gassed by this Aryan BWC :feelskek:

India: This is another one that I’m not certain of yet. Maybe I’ll fuck around and set my location to Delhi so that the currywhores there can see what a REAL white man looks like, instead of having to look at a 5’5 street shitting pajeet like @Misogynist Curry 卐 that calls himself white :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

That’s about all. I’ll be updating everyone again when it’s time to rock :feelzez:.
Hey! Egypt is not a shit hole! We shit in toilets!

Not even going to reply. We already did this on another thread you’re not going to derail mine with this garbage :feelsUgh:

Do you think I have a good chance at getting Egyptian moms as someone that’s 6’0, white and Norwood 0? :feelshaha:
6'0 white norwood 0 would be incel in Egypt

. I will cougarmaxx and set my maximum age range up to 50. I will swipe right on EVERY white foid that is over the age of 30. I will only swipe right on a single mother if her children are adults.
Unless you’re trying to have white children of your own, this is a bad strategy goyim. A 30 yr old foid, and even less:feelskek::feelskek:, a 50 yr old foid are worthless in terms of breeding. Look for foids in the 18-24 range :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

If you average looking you need very good pics with friends etc. Selfies only work for good looking men
Tbf he doesn't need to be here if he has the balls to get 100 matches

the south africa one is actually interesting...i wanna try this sometime

and i only would date whites so its a good solution since i cant SEAmax

jfl kinda weird he made this thread and a month later disappeared