Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based (NOSTRADAMUS IQ) I’ll be trying tinder soon, here is my plan for success.

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
LMFAO GOOD LUCK
It’s true.

The Internet isn’t reality.

I never see ugly ass foids with attractive guys in public. It doesn’t happen.

Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
48d 16h 25m
It’s true.

The Internet isn’t reality.

I never see ugly ass foids with attractive guys in public. It doesn’t happen.
I'll give you time to think about what you just said and come up with why it's wrong/irrelevant.

D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
72d 19h 53m
Step 1: Pics

I will most likely be using 2 selfies. One of which will be an ER-Esque golden hour shot in the car (I have yet to take this pic)

rodger.jpg

And the other will be a selfie from inside my house that is in good natural lighting.

But I think @Moeggels calls this an “autistic basement tier selfie”. But what do I know? He’s the one that got 60 likes! It must have worked :feelstastyman:

Step 2: My swiping/match strategy

Many brainlets on here say that they swiped right on every profile, and then are left wondering why they got no matches. The algorithm assumes that you are a bot, and besides what is the point of swiping right on a Stacy or other foid that you have no chance of ever getting? It’s retarted and is a strategy for failure. Here’s how I’m going to swipe.

1. I will not swipe right on any foid of my own race that mogs me. I will only swipe on white foids that are uglier than me.

2. I will swipe right on ALL ethnic foids (including sheboons.) I will only swipe left on one if I find them particularly grotesque and unattractive, or if they are TOO attractive and therefore I stand no chance.

3. I will not swipe right on any foid that has a bikini/swimsuit pic or any other photo that is distasteful and degenerate to me.

4. I will not swipe right on any foid that is a train wreck. This includes foids that are

[UWSL]LGBTQ/Overtly leftist/Just into weird artsy things. [/UWSL]

Has tattoos, piercings, dyed hair or any other sign of excessive damage.

Has a bio saying something that is a red flag such as, “future milf”.

4. I will swipe right on ALL overweight foids (I like it thick :feelshehe:+Volcel if you wouldn’t).

5. I will cougarmaxx and set my maximum age range up to 50. I will swipe right on EVERY white foid that is over the age of 30. I will only swipe right on a single mother if her children are adults.

My bio: I will keep it simple. As many experiments have shown, your tinder bio doesn’t mean much at all as a man. My face will be doing all of the work. I think I’ll only include my height since that is mandatory, and maybe a bonus line that I have yet to come up with. (Comment your suggestions.)

When I match with a foid: I will most likely send the first message unless they beat me to it. Depending on who it is what their profile is like will determine what I say and how I say it.

The .is tinder king @Moeggels says that this is wrong and that approached is cucked, but that’s only because he’s an autist that doesn’t understand how all of this works.

Closing Statement: I’ll come back here and make a post on this thread when I have everything ready to go. I’ll probably let the experiment run for a week and come back and make another thread sharing the results.
@Moeggels @Transcended Trucel @CopingForBrutality @Lycan @Truckzo @Edmund_Kemper @jerkjocky @Ducky @Zer0/∞ @PointOfNoReturn @BraincelsRefugee @VainHireling

Thoughts on my strategy?
Will read all of it later. I don’t think a selfie inside your house always has to be “basement-tier”. Mine just was. It was blurry as fuck too because shit phone and it just looked like I was a desperate incel (which I am :fuk:)

And yeah, approaching/ messaging foids first is cucked imo. Never going to do that.

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
I'll give you time to think about what you just said and come up with why it's wrong/irrelevant.
There’s nothing wrong with what I said.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
106d 7h 25m
6’0

My face is decent I can look HTN depending on the lighting and angle.

6.5 inches

I’m basically completely average for a white guy in the west.

I can give more details if you’d like.
Just set your location to Asia and go slay.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
106d 7h 25m
No money and I’d never SEAmaxx that’s not ascension to me at all.
Just swipe right on Asian foids.

I'm not trying to discredit your experience but it's almost hysterical to me how EVERY Western foid will date a white guy.

I believe IncelTV said something along the lines of: "Being blackpilled is like predicting 11 O'clock when it's 10:30"

>I see Asian food who's trying to look slightly western
>Assume she's probably dating a white guy
>Seconds later she's hugging her white normie bf

The reality is your best chances are with Asian women. I'm not saying move to another country, but there must certainly be avenues in which you can come in contact with Asians. Unlike other races of women, they rarely get fat.

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُ ️
43d 22h 6m
Not a single molecule

D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
72d 19h 53m
Okay, I read the whole post. Good strategy and I wish you luck. Although I would reconsider swiping on single moms and grannies...:feelsugh:
I'm going to make my profile soon and hopefully I use 2 autistic selfies this time instead of one. And I got a new phone so maybe they won't make me look like as much of a poorfag.

A

a means to an end

Captain
24d 23h 0m
Step 1: Pics

I will most likely be using 2 selfies. One of which will be an ER-Esque golden hour shot in the car (I have yet to take this pic)

rodger.jpg

And the other will be a selfie from inside my house that is in good natural lighting.

But I think @Moeggels calls this an “autistic basement tier selfie”. But what do I know? He’s the one that got 60 likes! It must have worked :feelstastyman:

Step 2: My swiping/match strategy

Many brainlets on here say that they swiped right on every profile, and then are left wondering why they got no matches. The algorithm assumes that you are a bot, and besides what is the point of swiping right on a Stacy or other foid that you have no chance of ever getting? It’s retarted and is a strategy for failure. Here’s how I’m going to swipe.

1. I will not swipe right on any foid of my own race that mogs me. I will only swipe on white foids that are uglier than me.

2. I will swipe right on ALL ethnic foids (including sheboons.) I will only swipe left on one if I find them particularly grotesque and unattractive, or if they are TOO attractive and therefore I stand no chance.

3. I will not swipe right on any foid that has a bikini/swimsuit pic or any other photo that is distasteful and degenerate to me.

4. I will not swipe right on any foid that is a train wreck. This includes foids that are

[UWSL]LGBTQ/Overtly leftist/Just into weird artsy things. [/UWSL]

Has tattoos, piercings, dyed hair or any other sign of excessive damage.

Has a bio saying something that is a red flag such as, “future milf”.

4. I will swipe right on ALL overweight foids (I like it thick :feelshehe:+Volcel if you wouldn’t).

5. I will cougarmaxx and set my maximum age range up to 50. I will swipe right on EVERY white foid that is over the age of 30. I will only swipe right on a single mother if her children are adults.

My bio: I will keep it simple. As many experiments have shown, your tinder bio doesn’t mean much at all as a man. My face will be doing all of the work. I think I’ll only include my height since that is mandatory, and maybe a bonus line that I have yet to come up with. (Comment your suggestions.)

When I match with a foid: I will most likely send the first message unless they beat me to it. Depending on who it is what their profile is like will determine what I say and how I say it.

The .is tinder king @Moeggels says that this is wrong and that approached is cucked, but that’s only because he’s an autist that doesn’t understand how all of this works.

Closing Statement: I’ll come back here and make a post on this thread when I have everything ready to go. I’ll probably let the experiment run for a week and come back and make another thread sharing the results.
@Moeggels @Transcended Trucel @CopingForBrutality @Lycan @Truckzo @Edmund_Kemper @jerkjocky @Ducky @Zer0/∞ @PointOfNoReturn @BraincelsRefugee @VainHireling

Thoughts on my strategy?
tag me, next Time

When you say overweight foid :dafuckfeels:?

How overweight ?
Absolute mad lad if you fuck obese woman ?:feelskek:

I’am proud of you
You’re a stormfronter but you realize it’s stupid as an incel to be like : white women only:feelstastyman:

Incline

Incline

Im gymmaxxing now going taiwan/phili in 2 years.
★★★★★
87d 14h 43m
Bro what even is this forum anymore

This is becoming looksmaxx 2.0 with good looking niggers coming over here and complaining about NTpill while getting 100 matches on tinder jfl :feelsseriously:

Incels.is btw :feelshaha:

Incline

Incline

★★★★★
87d 14h 43m
No money and I’d never SEAmaxx that’s not ascension to me at all.
u get to fuck a foid that fucks you willingly

it might not be ascension but you wont be incel anymore

so if u refuse to do this then you are voluntary celibate therefore not incel

Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
48d 16h 25m
This is becoming looksmaxx 2.0
That's what I was thinking lmfao
Discussing retarded tinder strategies belongs on looksmaxx not here

D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
72d 19h 53m
Bro what even is this forum anymore

This is becoming looksmaxx 2.0 with good looking niggers coming over here and complaining about NTpill while getting 100 matches on tinder jfl :feelsseriously:

Incels.is btw :feelshaha:
I remember a nigga on looksmax who made posts everyday about how it's over for him and the daily suifuel he encounters. He was a KHHV in his mid 20s. Then he made a Tinder profile and a few days later a foid invited him to her house for sex.

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
★★
25d 7h 3m
Mind the Juggernaut Law: Average chicks thanks to being more common and seemingly accessible think they are the shit and will treat someone a bit lower than them like utter shit. Go niche or actually hit up a legit Stacy, it'll hurt less, when you get rejected.

Incline

Incline

★★★★★
87d 14h 43m
I remember a nigga on looksmax who made posts everyday about how it's over for him and the daily suifuel he encounters. He was a KHHV in his mid 20s. Then he made a Tinder profile and a few days later a foid invited him to her house for sex.

Thats because there is many delusional people who never left thier basement and call themselves incels. Imagine never even trying to interact with women before and people like that think they are truecels jfl

ofc if you are a balding 4'10 curry then you know its over for you and there is no point even trying but there is very few incels like that.

AsianKungFao

AsianKungFao

Officer
★★★★
10d 20h 38m
No it isn’t because they will pick me

Trucels are the ones that caused this problem I didn’t.
They wont pick you because every chads and their moms think the same way. There's even a theory that beckies are MORE popular than stacies because every men try to "shoot different than other men"

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
13d 4h 30m
Only tinder strategy ever: buy tinder gold so you convert every like into a match

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
62d 10h 14m
good luck brocel

mistersinister

mistersinister

醜神王葉家瑋
★★★★★
152d 16h 20m
Thats because there is many delusional people who never left thier basement and call themselves incels. Imagine never even trying to interact with women before and people like that think they are truecels jfl

ofc if you are a balding 4'10 curry then you know its over for you and there is no point even trying but there is very few incels like that.
i'm a 5'5'' ugly ethnic incel

Untermenschcel

Untermenschcel

Officer
★★★
14h 56m
Cougarmaxx to find a rich white foid to betabux for you

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
378d 8h 17m
might work given your stats. :smonk:

CursedFlesh

CursedFlesh

Embrace death, and nothing will touch you.
★★
2d 6h 21m
Only a week? You should do it for a month at least for better results. Will be waiting for the followup.

Ducky

Ducky

Supreme Gentleman, Scholar, and Evil-Doer
10d 21h 21m
lol cant wait for 0 matches, except bots.

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
. There's even a theory that beckies are MORE popular than stacies because every men try to "shoot different than other men"
That theory is retarted and not reality. I have never seen juggernaut law IRL. Chad is always with his looksmatch. Stop watching low IQ blackpill YouTubers like WW they don’t know shit.
Only tinder strategy ever: buy tinder gold so you convert every like into a match
People said I should buy it so that I can also change my location as an experiment to see how well I do in foreign lands but I’m not giving (((Tinder))) a penny! You or anyone else is free to donate for it though if you want to see it happen :feelsEhh:
Cougarmaxx to find a rich white foid to betabux for you
That would be the best case scenario but doubt it will happen.

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
tag me, next Time
Sure.
When you say overweight foid :dafuckfeels:?
How overweight ?
Not a Giga-obese landwhale but I’ll fuck a woman whose weight is well into the 200’s.
[UWSL]I’am proud of you[/UWSL]
Thanks pal
You’re a stormfronter
No I’m not.
but you realize it’s stupid as an incel to be like : white women only:feelstastyman:
Did you miss the part where I said I was swiping right on all ethnic foids?

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★
93d 7h 38m
OP will ascend with a landwhale soon. Take the sexdrivepill/niggerpill/high-Tpill

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
107d 19h 36m
If you're not a fakecel, you're gonna be humiliated.

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
Did he make a follow up post?
lol cant wait for 0 matches, except bots.
Cope moeggels got 60 likes in 2 days I will surpass that in a week.

PPEcel

PPEcel

Modcel
★★★★★
263d 1h 35m
"Nostradamus" LMAOOOOOOO

Ducky

Ducky

Supreme Gentleman, Scholar, and Evil-Doer
10d 21h 21m
BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
97d 17h 17m
6’0

My face is decent I can look HTN depending on the lighting and angle.

6.5 inches

I’m basically completely average for a white guy in the west.
:feelshehe: why are you on this forum then

D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
72d 19h 53m

That guy literally dropped out of highschool because he said normies were tormenting him and calling him ugly.

Incline

Incline

★★★★★
87d 14h 43m
That guy literally dropped out of highschool because he said normies were tormenting him and calling him ugly.
Ppl look a lot different in their teens and 20s. And bullying isnt exclusive to ugly ppl

AsianKungFao

AsianKungFao

Officer
★★★★
10d 20h 38m
That theory is retarted and not reality. I have never seen juggernaut law IRL. Chad is always with his looksmatch. Stop watching low IQ blackpill YouTubers like WW they don’t know shit.
You dont think everybody else have thought of this strategy?

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
You dont think everybody else have thought of this strategy?
Yes subhumans have. Unlike them I will be successful because I am desirable to these foids and they aren’t.

1337hikki

1337hikki

Seize the means of procreation!
★★
20d 20h 1m
Gl ig, u also need to be charismatic as hell since every 5+/10 foid has 20 chad matches:feelsseriously:

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
Gl ig, u also need to be charismatic as hell since every 5+/10 foid has 20 chad matches:feelsseriously:
You mean when messaging, IRL or both?
Based alpha mindset, that’s my mindset as well:chad:
I think I believe the redpillers. It’s mind over matter. If you are picky and have standards like a foid you have a better chance of success :feelsthink:

1337hikki

1337hikki

Seize the means of procreation!
★★
20d 20h 1m
You mean when messaging, IRL or both?

I think I believe the redpillers. It’s mind over matter. If you are picky and have standards like a foid you have a better chance of success :feelsthink:
messaging, getting a reply is hard enough arranging a meeting is almost impossible:feelsrope:

D

depressedblackcel

Major
★★
9d 15h 37m
I’ll tell you how it’ll end

It’s over :blackpill: