Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based (NOSTRADAMUS IQ) I’ll be trying tinder soon, here is my plan for success.

Not a single molecule

Okay, I read the whole post. Good strategy and I wish you luck. Although I would reconsider swiping on single moms and grannies...:feelsugh:
I'm going to make my profile soon and hopefully I use 2 autistic selfies this time instead of one. And I got a new phone so maybe they won't make me look like as much of a poorfag.

Step 1: Pics

I will most likely be using 2 selfies. One of which will be an ER-Esque golden hour shot in the car (I have yet to take this pic)

rodger.jpg

And the other will be a selfie from inside my house that is in good natural lighting.

But I think @Moeggels calls this an “autistic basement tier selfie”. But what do I know? He’s the one that got 60 likes! It must have worked :feelstastyman:

Step 2: My swiping/match strategy

Many brainlets on here say that they swiped right on every profile, and then are left wondering why they got no matches. The algorithm assumes that you are a bot, and besides what is the point of swiping right on a Stacy or other foid that you have no chance of ever getting? It’s retarted and is a strategy for failure. Here’s how I’m going to swipe.

1. I will not swipe right on any foid of my own race that mogs me. I will only swipe on white foids that are uglier than me.

2. I will swipe right on ALL ethnic foids (including sheboons.) I will only swipe left on one if I find them particularly grotesque and unattractive, or if they are TOO attractive and therefore I stand no chance.

3. I will not swipe right on any foid that has a bikini/swimsuit pic or any other photo that is distasteful and degenerate to me.

4. I will not swipe right on any foid that is a train wreck. This includes foids that are

[UWSL]LGBTQ/Overtly leftist/Just into weird artsy things. [/UWSL]

Has tattoos, piercings, dyed hair or any other sign of excessive damage.

Has a bio saying something that is a red flag such as, “future milf”.

4. I will swipe right on ALL overweight foids (I like it thick :feelshehe:+Volcel if you wouldn’t).

5. I will cougarmaxx and set my maximum age range up to 50. I will swipe right on EVERY white foid that is over the age of 30. I will only swipe right on a single mother if her children are adults.

My bio: I will keep it simple. As many experiments have shown, your tinder bio doesn’t mean much at all as a man. My face will be doing all of the work. I think I’ll only include my height since that is mandatory, and maybe a bonus line that I have yet to come up with. (Comment your suggestions.)

When I match with a foid: I will most likely send the first message unless they beat me to it. Depending on who it is what their profile is like will determine what I say and how I say it.

The .is tinder king @Moeggels says that this is wrong and that approached is cucked, but that’s only because he’s an autist that doesn’t understand how all of this works.

Closing Statement: I’ll come back here and make a post on this thread when I have everything ready to go. I’ll probably let the experiment run for a week and come back and make another thread sharing the results.
@Moeggels @Transcended Trucel @CopingForBrutality @Lycan @Truckzo @Edmund_Kemper @jerkjocky @Ducky @Zer0/∞ @PointOfNoReturn @BraincelsRefugee @VainHireling

Thoughts on my strategy?
tag me, next Time

When you say overweight foid :dafuckfeels:?

How overweight ?
Absolute mad lad if you fuck obese woman ?:feelskek:

I’am proud of you
You’re a stormfronter but you realize it’s stupid as an incel to be like : white women only:feelstastyman:

Bro what even is this forum anymore

This is becoming looksmaxx 2.0 with good looking niggers coming over here and complaining about NTpill while getting 100 matches on tinder jfl :feelsseriously:

Incels.is btw :feelshaha:

No money and I’d never SEAmaxx that’s not ascension to me at all.
u get to fuck a foid that fucks you willingly

it might not be ascension but you wont be incel anymore

so if u refuse to do this then you are voluntary celibate therefore not incel

This is becoming looksmaxx 2.0
That's what I was thinking lmfao
Discussing retarded tinder strategies belongs on looksmaxx not here

Bro what even is this forum anymore

This is becoming looksmaxx 2.0 with good looking niggers coming over here and complaining about NTpill while getting 100 matches on tinder jfl :feelsseriously:

Incels.is btw :feelshaha:
I remember a nigga on looksmax who made posts everyday about how it's over for him and the daily suifuel he encounters. He was a KHHV in his mid 20s. Then he made a Tinder profile and a few days later a foid invited him to her house for sex.

Mind the Juggernaut Law: Average chicks thanks to being more common and seemingly accessible think they are the shit and will treat someone a bit lower than them like utter shit. Go niche or actually hit up a legit Stacy, it'll hurt less, when you get rejected.

I remember a nigga on looksmax who made posts everyday about how it's over for him and the daily suifuel he encounters. He was a KHHV in his mid 20s. Then he made a Tinder profile and a few days later a foid invited him to her house for sex.

Thats because there is many delusional people who never left thier basement and call themselves incels. Imagine never even trying to interact with women before and people like that think they are truecels jfl

ofc if you are a balding 4'10 curry then you know its over for you and there is no point even trying but there is very few incels like that.

No it isn’t because they will pick me

Trucels are the ones that caused this problem I didn’t.
They wont pick you because every chads and their moms think the same way. There's even a theory that beckies are MORE popular than stacies because every men try to "shoot different than other men"

Only tinder strategy ever: buy tinder gold so you convert every like into a match

Thats because there is many delusional people who never left thier basement and call themselves incels. Imagine never even trying to interact with women before and people like that think they are truecels jfl

ofc if you are a balding 4'10 curry then you know its over for you and there is no point even trying but there is very few incels like that.
i'm a 5'5'' ugly ethnic incel

Cougarmaxx to find a rich white foid to betabux for you

might work given your stats. :smonk:

lol cant wait for 0 matches, except bots.

. There's even a theory that beckies are MORE popular than stacies because every men try to "shoot different than other men"
That theory is retarted and not reality. I have never seen juggernaut law IRL. Chad is always with his looksmatch. Stop watching low IQ blackpill YouTubers like WW they don’t know shit.
Only tinder strategy ever: buy tinder gold so you convert every like into a match
People said I should buy it so that I can also change my location as an experiment to see how well I do in foreign lands but I’m not giving (((Tinder))) a penny! You or anyone else is free to donate for it though if you want to see it happen :feelsEhh:
Cougarmaxx to find a rich white foid to betabux for you
That would be the best case scenario but doubt it will happen.

tag me, next Time
Sure.
When you say overweight foid :dafuckfeels:?
How overweight ?
Not a Giga-obese landwhale but I’ll fuck a woman whose weight is well into the 200’s.
[UWSL]I’am proud of you[/UWSL]
Thanks pal
You’re a stormfronter
No I’m not.
but you realize it’s stupid as an incel to be like : white women only:feelstastyman:
Did you miss the part where I said I was swiping right on all ethnic foids?

OP will ascend with a landwhale soon. Take the sexdrivepill/niggerpill/high-Tpill

If you're not a fakecel, you're gonna be humiliated.

Did he make a follow up post?
lol cant wait for 0 matches, except bots.
Cope moeggels got 60 likes in 2 days I will surpass that in a week.

"Nostradamus" LMAOOOOOOO

6’0

My face is decent I can look HTN depending on the lighting and angle.

6.5 inches

I’m basically completely average for a white guy in the west.
:feelshehe: why are you on this forum then

That guy literally dropped out of highschool because he said normies were tormenting him and calling him ugly.

That guy literally dropped out of highschool because he said normies were tormenting him and calling him ugly.
Ppl look a lot different in their teens and 20s. And bullying isnt exclusive to ugly ppl

That theory is retarted and not reality. I have never seen juggernaut law IRL. Chad is always with his looksmatch. Stop watching low IQ blackpill YouTubers like WW they don’t know shit.
You dont think everybody else have thought of this strategy?

You dont think everybody else have thought of this strategy?
Yes subhumans have. Unlike them I will be successful because I am desirable to these foids and they aren’t.

Gl ig, u also need to be charismatic as hell since every 5+/10 foid has 20 chad matches:feelsseriously:

Gl ig, u also need to be charismatic as hell since every 5+/10 foid has 20 chad matches:feelsseriously:
You mean when messaging, IRL or both?
Based alpha mindset, that’s my mindset as well:chad:
I think I believe the redpillers. It’s mind over matter. If you are picky and have standards like a foid you have a better chance of success :feelsthink:

You mean when messaging, IRL or both?

I think I believe the redpillers. It’s mind over matter. If you are picky and have standards like a foid you have a better chance of success :feelsthink:
messaging, getting a reply is hard enough arranging a meeting is almost impossible:feelsrope:

I’ll tell you how it’ll end

It’s over :blackpill:

I once had a conversation with a couple other normies about this fat(not landwhale tier) girl in my stat class. They asked me “bro what would you do if she asked you to fuck like rn” and i looked over to her and said “no” she looked up at me and we made eye contact kek.

They were like “bro I heard fat girls hella tight cause of the fat down there”

I started laughing and was like “shieet you might be onto something” :feelskek:

We said other shit too but it’d take way too long to write down more shit
Most of you niggas are volcel because you won’t fuck fatties :feelsclown:

@jerkjocky @Lycan @Substitute Subhuman thoughts on whale humping? Would you ever ascend this way?

[UWSL]@Substitute Subhuman is with @Lycan mother giving her his arab seed. @Lycan boutta be an older brother.[/UWSL]
:what::what:

@Lycan say hello to your new brown, balding, 5’5 Egyptian stepfather.

:society:

@Substitute Subhuman is with @Lycan mother giving her his arab seed. @Lycan boutta be an older brother.
I am. And when @Lycan brother grows up, he will mog lycan to the moon and back

half curry half white mutt vs a full blooded cracka, i think ill mog
Not curry, but sand. And he's going to grow up to be a 6'4 Chaddam that mogs you.