Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nostalgia makes me cry

C

Cutecel2001

Banned
-
I find myself alone, with only my parents and I see them grow old and it hurts me a lot. The day I'm completely alone (if it ever comes), I don't know what I'm going to do. Day after day a black cloud surrounds me... Remember times when you were a child, you played the Wii, DS, 3DS, PS2, Xbox 360, computer... You had no worries, you went to school happy, you played football in the afternoons... None of that will come back. Fucking social networks... Whores, fucking social networks.

I find myself alone, with only my parents and I see them grow old and it hurts me a lot. The day I'm completely alone (if it ever comes), I don't know what I'm going to do. Day after day a black cloud surrounds me... Remember times when you were a child, you played the Wii, DS, 3DS, PS2, Xbox 360, computer... You had no worries, you went to school happy, you played football in the afternoons... None of that will come back. Fucking social networks... Whores, fucking social networks.
m2 mate i good the same feeling just smile that it happened

It is such a sad state to witness. But the only thing we can do is look back and smile that it happened anyway.

My only good memories are also from video games.

I spent $3k last year collecting Gen 4 and older CIB Pokemon games. Those were the best years of my life.

indeed brother, for me anything from age 9-10

video games dont hit the same anymore past age 16

Youll look with great nostalgia at my posts when im gone, its prolly gonna hit worse than any childhood memory you ever had.

Try to enjoy it while im still here instead of getting hung up on the past

ive never cried in my life