Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normscum keep talking about their girlfriends at work

Officer
★★★
God fucking damn I'm about to REEEEEEE. Every single fucking time I go to work there's always a normscum coworker talking about how much he drank the night before or another one talking about the restaraunts he went to with his girlfriend.

And I thought these guys were cool. They talk nonstop about their fucking relationships with femoids as if just to spite me. Why WAS I FUCKING BORN INTO THIS WORLD.

Go er on them

They discuss it as a luxury, and as all luxury... humans naturally show it off.

They're trying to demonstrate that they're better than you in a subtle way. Normies are trash.

All socializing past puberty is just work and muh girlfriend.

Normfilth always have to mention their gf.

This is what constitutes as normal? Cooler talk about the most mundane inane insane thang joe did wit jane? Well shiiit.

fucking cunts

i don't care because everyone at work either dating a wildebeest, a much older woman, or is incel/mgtow

Tell them to shut the fuck and brag about their life

What else are they gonna talk about?

Normies talking about and flaunting their relationships in general are annoying as fuck. Fucking trash.

normies literally has no anything else to talk

I want normies and foids dead

REEEEEEEE backwards is EEEEEEEER

ER

i hate this, would wear headphones if its allowed

Just join the chat and interrupt them. Tell them how many push-ups you can do, how much you bench press, deadlift and tell them that you frequently lift females.

Just join the chat and interrupt them. Tell them how many push-ups you can do, how much you bench press, deadlift and tell them that you frequently lift females.
they will be jealous of you

Report them to knajjd for bragging