Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want to be fucking normal!

Manlet_Supremacy

Manlet_Supremacy

Supreme Manlet
The worst thing about being a sub 5 is society just outcasts and hates you. I can't even make friends with normies and foids cause of my genetic inferiority. They just refuse to acknowledge me. I just want to be a normal fucking person who isn't ignored or insulted for not being chad. I tried to make friends at college and went out last night to a bar for trivia and all the guys had foids talking to them and they all had friends but when I try to talk to people they just look at me with disgust. And the foids just refuse to acknowledge ur existence. Just let me be normal ffs, fuck u, I fucking hate everyone so much and hate my genetic inferiority. Chad doesn't have to try so fucking hard for people to like or even acknowledge his existence, foids just flock to him. Why tf do I have to suffer like this?

And u know what my dad told me "its so easy to get girls at ur age, just tell them they are pretty and they will like u". FUCKING REALLY??!! WOW, WHY DIDN't I THINK OF THAT????!! I didn't know it was that easy teehee!! He is 6'2. Chad doesn't have to say anything for foids to literally beg for him to fuck them.

So-called empathetic gender and people socially ostracizing you.

But remember they're "empathetic" and understanding.

Doubt being a normie is brilliant.

They’ll go on long dry spells, have to deal with their partner treating them like shit and deal with sexlessness and BS.

Normie lifestyle mogs the life of being a seven year of member on an incel board though of course.

They’ll go on long dry spells, have to deal with their partner treating them like shit and deal with sexlessness and BS.

Normie lifestyle mogs the life of being a seven year of member on an incel board though of course.
Nah I want Chad life style just text random girl I never met you want to fuck and she runs over to your place

A lot of the college normies I've talked to have sex often, they don't look like chads but the dry spells happen later in life for normies. Obvi chad lifestyle is ideal but I'm so desperate to just be anything other than sub 5

brutal, such is life for us

I stopped wanting to be normal once I realized I can't be normal. Plus the two faced duplicitous nature of NT social interaction really turned me off.

Just want to be a normie theory

since it came down to you posting in this forum.. just admit that its bloody over

He is 6'2. Chad doesn't have to say anything for foids to literally beg for him to fuck them.
Massive fakecel trait, even if he created you with a indian subhuman disgusting foid, you would've most likely inhereted atleast 1 good gene from him and you will turn out to be atleast 5'10 by the time you're a adult

yh being sub5 is brutal

I give up on the West, Im going SEA

Rather being incel than normie

Massive fakecel trait, even if he created you with a indian subhuman disgusting foid, you would've most likely inhereted atleast 1 good gene from him and you will turn out to be atleast 5'10 by the time you're a adult
You would think but fuck no, thats why I'm so bitter, I should have been chad or at least htn. The foid he reproduced with was a genetic disaster and I take after my mother a lot. I have my dads hands (he has small hands), his nose and narrow jaw, thats it. Eyes, hair, jaw, lips, eyebrows are all my mothers. I've seen his dick and even thats bigger than mine. If you saw me and him, you'd think I was adopted or my mother cheated or something. I'm 5'6 so no I did not get average height. I guess its better than being 5'4 which is my grandfathers height but I got fucked harder than any of you guys cause my dad is actually Chad and I still ended up sub5.

I once had an obese indian foid talk to me, that is it. Never has a foid besides her or my mother has been nice to me. And that fat foid was dating a 6'3 white normie. :feelsclown:

Brutal. Us moment brocel

even if they included you, you wouldn’t have much to contribute, they’ll probably ask you dreaded questions like if you ever had a relationship before. Then if you say “no” they’ll laugh at you and if you lie then they’ll know and start doubting you. You won’t even be able to relate to them

But normies will say that you're evil

You are a big boy man up!